It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant solution for N. Korea thanks to Navy Seal.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

People on this site have been saying we should do this for years. lol

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I must be missing something, here, because I don't see how it would change anything, at this point.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Kim would have everybody executed using them..
And the fear of the supreme leader is to big to take the risk for the common NK

And flying planes over NK to drop those phones.. would be seen as an attack, and Kim would press every red button he could

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Drop 25 million Iphones? You could probably buy North Korea for the same cost.
At the rumored $1,000 price tag for the new phone, which would have to be the ones dropped,
otherwise NoKo wouldn't get any decent street cred with the hipsters!

You're looking at 25 billion just for the cost of the phones...
I also imagine those bricks would be pretty expensive to ship.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I agree with you, im believing in a fairytale.
But what is wrong with a little hope?

Well pointed out, that there still is no peace agreement.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Exactly right. The NK military would zero in on the signals, visit the locations, and execute everyone in the home. Better idea is to send a cruise missile to Kim Jong...a "gift".

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Spacespider

Exactly right. The NK military would zero in on the signals, visit the locations, and execute everyone in the home. Better idea is to send a cruise missile to Kim Jong...a "gift".

I say send a cruise missile to every potential missile site and two MOAB to Kim

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You can't do wifi from orbit- but I suppose we *could* drop sat phones.

Of course, the cost of running sat phones is steep. we'd need to add a lot of satellites to our already crowded sky...

Also, you have to keep in mind... most of NK doesn't have electricity.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
People worrie to much all the US ideas are stupid all kims ideas are stupid all china's ideas are stupid .

Its worked great every one is to stupid to know how to go about getting peace or war .so they just keep acting like the children they are ( US I am bigger then you - NK Well Ill get my big brother and he will kick your but ( china )
The US -- well you cant play with my toys hows that ?
NK my friend The USSR will let me play with there toys so bugger off ..

Yea Ill kick your friends but to .
NK no you wont Ill get both my friends and we will kick your but .

MOMMMY NK wont play nice ( NK ) MOMMY US wont play nice .

Mommy YOUR GROUNDED .
Think that about sumes up Ether country's maturity lv .

My 3 year old grandson could do better then both the US and kim he alest tries to help .

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There are people in NK that have "real" internet!
I watched a documentary two, three weeks ago, about smuggling between NK and China, in both directions.
The boarder guards were bribed, they told them that want to sell mushrooms in China.
When they came back, the same guard just let them pass.
And these guys entered NK again with a car full of computer parts, for building networks and tapping the "real" internet.

I guess the parts of NK at the boarder to SK and China are way different from what we are told here, in the west.
I mean, these guys left NK, "to sell mushrooms", and came back. To do their illegal computer and internet things, in NK.

I never heard of people that could escape from the former GDR and that they voluntarily came back, after some hours...

There are even north korean billionairs that became rich just because of smuggling between NK and China.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: Black_Fox

How about we all grow up and deal with this intelligently,
diplomatic and most of all peaceful?

Its possible.

Lol. New to this topic are ya?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Interesting. Do you happen to recall the name of the doc?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hack their communications, replace kim with an imposter and disarm them from the inside, mentally and physically.
95% of the population are innocents.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Bloody Brilliant plan!

When all else fails, the F Plan!

Yet there is one problem with that. If that happened, North Korea would EMP it's own Country to stop it.
edit on 19-9-2017 by Guardian10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would say LG is a better option than Apple or Samsung. Samsung and Sony are always flip flopping who makes the screens. LG keeps it original.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How about sky writing with a laser at night? They mostly live in perfect darkness at night so would have a very good chance of seeing what is projected (view of the stars must be stunning in NK).

Put the laser on a stealth UAV, and hopefully send a small message to as many as possible, leaving no evidence as to who might of done it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
These phones would have to have Faraday Cage technology attached to them in order to succeed at what was intended.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I think using the US military to send brain wave signals convincing the people of North Korea to ransack and destroy their corrupt Government before their true leaders, the Aliens appear, would work far better.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
A former US Navy SEAL tweeted his solution to the North Korean crisis — and it just might work

...Suggested the US drop iPhones.

"Drop 25 million iPhones on them and put satellites over them with free wifi," Willink tweeted last week.

While the proposal itself is fantastical and far-fetched, Yun Sun, an expert on North Korea at the Stimson Center, says the core concept could work.

"Kim Jong Un understands that as soon as society is open and North Korean people realize what they're missing, Kim's regime is unsustainable, and it's going to be overthrown," Sun told Business Insider.

This is bloody brilliant!

What if huh! Though I do think if this ever happened little fat boy would nuke his own country before he gave up his throne... (Unless they 'got him' first! Amen to that).

The article goes on to stomp on the idea as it would be 'rewarding' N.Korea for using nuclear threats.

WHO FREAKIN' CARES if it stops a Nuclear war!

I wish Trump/Fat Boy would either finish that crap or get off the pot. So tired of all this 'doom'.

Edit to add:

Come on peeps - don't take it so literally. They're not going to DROP them for Pete's sake. Maybe use little parachutes or something... This is a fab idea - really. I'd love to see it happen.

peace

The idea started with what is commonly known as the ObamaPhone due to needing a better way to monitor civil unrest.

"Safelink Wireless offered the first free government cell phone in Tennessee in 2008, but don’t let the year confuse you. Barack Obama was not elected President until November of that year, but that first free government cell phone was given out three months earlier during the Bush administration."

www.obamaphone.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

it's idiocy to think he would allow them to use them long enough for the concept to work. Un would immediately outlaw them and their use punishable with immediate death.

Come on, let's get past the pie in the sky hopes of stopping Un without blood shed. I swear society has become such pussies it's hard to fathom it won't collapse within 5 years.

# it's getting to where our enemies, instead of being afraid of a gun behind every blade of grass, will come demanding food stamps and hud housing for their troops.

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join