It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you remember vomiting?

And also do you remember if it was "really hard" to see them straight on?
Like they were able to make themselves hard to see directly?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A reply to: muzzleflash

Hey muzzleflash.

I believe you woke up to the ufos. I also believe you had a weird and related dreamlike lucid experience.

I'm going to throw it out there that maybe you weren't physically brought aboard a ship but investigated mentally while asleep, which you experienced as a lucid dream.

This sort of mental distortion or high-strangeness is quite common I understand, with UFO events. If you were taken aboard I invite you to consider that perhaps you were not actually awake the whole time... Creepy, right? Look carefully for any physical evidence on your body. If there is none, then perhaps you were "probed" in a different way.

Obviously I don't know. I'm just throwing out ideas that may be completely wrong, but that's what I was thinking when you shared the experience.

Then again, it might have just been a weird dream, but if you learned something from it take it as a gift.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Muzz , now I have been on ATS for over 10 years and you have been around for a long time as well. I have done so much research into UFO, Abduction , etc so much so that I just feel their is an explanation for 99.9% of it . I used to be a believer but I can't say that so much anymore . However I have never known you to tell a fable here on ATS and you are always a str8 forward dude - so I am baffled by this experience. I don't discount that you had this vivid experience . I am a bit skeptical of it though and what leads me to this is the lack of unawarness of reality during this experience. The lack of fear . The lack of panic etc . Just some things don't add up to me . I am more of the understanding that you had a vivid dream . But that's my realist opnion and I could very well be wrong . I hope not ! But what ever this case may be ty for sharing this.

Kap

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

well, you are right few will be able to take this story as is.

Ive had some out there experiences myself.

The black triangle UFO was one. Mind controlled me and even tried to change my perception like you describe. Im particularly stubborn when it comes to messing with my head, but my brother only remembers seeing a star and then like 3 seconds of a black triangle then nothing.. I have 30 minutes worth of wtf memories..

Another thing is this girl I met... Like you I'll never figure her out. For me I either have to believe she had the resources of CIA or she was magic. Neither one makes any sense.

My world has gone back to "normal"
I miss the adrenaline these days.

Your experiences are just electrical signals in your brain.. You can't directly perceive any thing. What does a dream even mean? or "reality?" How does one tell what is really going on when somones messing with the transmission??

your story kind of reminded me of NEO in the matrix.. he falls through a tube and wakes up in a spaceship outside of what he thought of as "physical reality." Hes disoriented then throws up..

you also remind me of how many people supposedly see owls as precursors or instead of the "grays."

and in my view there are not so many differences between devils/angels and EBE as you called them, but I wouldnt assume biology myself. I wouldnt assume anything when ones perception is being obviously messed with..

I do think there are non human intelligences messing with our heads.. UFOs could be real or just something your mind saw.. Who knows.. If it was me doing it Id make you believe whatever I wanted you to. It wouldnt be the truth in any case.
edit on 19-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Muzz , now I have been on ATS for over 10 years and you have been around for a long time as well. I have done so much research into UFO, Abduction , etc so much so that I just feel their is an explanation for 99.9% of it . I used to be a believer but I can't say that so much anymore . However I have never known you to tell a fable here on ATS and you are always a str8 forward dude - so I am baffled by this experience. I don't discount that you had this vivid experience . I am a bit skeptical of it though and what leads me to this is the lack of unawarness of reality during this experience. The lack of fear . The lack of panic etc . Just some things don't add up to me . I am more of the understanding that you had a vivid dream . But that's my realist opnion and I could very well be wrong . I hope not ! But what ever this case may be ty for sharing this.

Kap

I am less fearful of weird stuff than the average person though, especially stuff that I think about all the time.

I didn't even know I was suppose to be afraid honestly.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hey muzzleflash.

I believe you woke up to the ufos. I also believe you had a weird and related dreamlike lucid experience.

I'm going to throw it out there that maybe you weren't physically brought aboard a ship but investigated mentally while asleep, which you experienced as a lucid dream.

This sort of mental distortion or high-strangeness is quite common I understand, with UFO events. If you were taken aboard I invite you to consider that perhaps you were not actually awake the whole time... Creepy, right? Look carefully for any physical evidence on your body. If there is none, then perhaps you were "probed" in a different way.

Obviously I don't know. I'm just throwing out ideas that may be completely wrong, but that's what I was thinking when you shared the experience.

Then again, it might have just been a weird dream, but if you learned something from it take it as a gift.

I agree.

There could have been some type of mental distortion and projection event.

But I am convinced that these UFOs I saw are directly related to my experience and had a hand in molding it in some fashion or another - whether I was physically up there with them or was just astrally there - I am not sure either way.

I am sure there must be a connection here though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Your experiences are just electrical signals in your brain.. You can't directly perceive any thing. What does a dream even mean? or "reality?" How does one tell what is really going on when somones messing with the transmission??

The brain is looking more and more like a multidimensional quantum holographic computer-ish organ.

I agree that perception and reality are easily messed with - if one has the tech or ability to mess with our bio-machinery.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Fair enough. I just hope you don't get burned at the stake for posting this

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hey muzzleflash.

I agree.

There could have been some type of mental distortion and projection event.

But I am convinced that these UFOs I saw are directly related to my experience and had a hand in molding it in some fashion or another - whether I was physically up there with them or was just astrally there - I am not sure either way.

I am sure there must be a connection here though.

Honestly, I would not doubt it either.

I've had my own UFO and "contact" weirdness. I don't talk about the "contact" because I just don't want to deal with it.

It happens around weird energy vortices so it's hard to know what is perceptual distortion and what is real, but mine were both while awake and did not directly involve a UFO so??? Anyway. Enough said or people will start diagnosing...it is also very personal.

I have seen a UFO and it's ability to either cloak or go to a different level of reality. There was no apparent "contact" at that time though.
edit on 19-9-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Anyone who says it's not real is just projecting their own fears. Only you perceived these events, and maybe JT, so only you know. Amazing story, whatever it turns out to be. Keep us updated if there are any additional developments.

Only she can confirm or deny this event.
I really wanna know.

Hopefully she's going to read this today or tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing this.

JT is here on ATS?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I really can't remember vomiting. I was enthused that these were my higher selves. They really knew me quite well. I recall the characters seemed familiar, yet weren't. The main one seemed to be the only one to answer my questions. The others hurried about seeming busy with controls and would not respond to me.

I thought to myself that this was my subconscious modern perception of book of life, life review library, or the archives folks talk about. First time I was curious and slightly confused. Second time, it was very familiar. The same rooms and monitors and most of the same characters. Certainly, easier to think my subconscious was creating a dream rather than being abducted, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

your story kind of reminded me of NEO in the matrix.. he falls through a tube and wakes up in a spaceship outside of what he thought of as "physical reality." Hes disoriented then throws up..

you also remind me of how many people supposedly see owls as precursors or instead of the "grays."

and in my view there are not so many differences between devils/angels and EBE as you called them, but I wouldnt assume biology myself. I wouldnt assume anything when ones perception is being obviously messed with..

I do think there are non human intelligences messing with our heads.. UFOs could be real or just something your mind saw.. Who knows.. If it was me doing it Id make you believe whatever I wanted you to. It wouldnt be the truth in any case.

Thanks for bringing that up.

I did consider the Matrix concept - or that I might be an Avatar or something. But I kinda downplayed it because of my reactions and questions and feelings. I don't think I'm an alien.

This is all super weird because yesterday I was writing about the film Avatar specifically in relation to Hindu deities (which in Hindu myth actually use flying spacecraft essentially).

So there's this weird merging of themes and concepts here.
When I said Asgardian it could be also equated to the Hindu gods as well.
That's why I used the terminology "NORDIC" because that is what the blue aliens are called in ufology.

I cannot differentiate between angels/demons and EBE - they are the same thing as far as I can tell, just described in different languages.

You are right it is exceptionally difficult to determine what is reality and what is not when it comes to this topic and these types of events. I am personally baffled and perplexed.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm such a TNG fan that alot of my vivid dreams take place in a TNG environment including people in my life with whom I am grappling with issues that are very important and timely to me. The details are amazing; the conversations like scripts they are so on point.

Many times I am able to decipher answers to my problems; especially when my "real" life people are involved. It actually brings me peace.

I have never had lights or beings in my bedroom so that throws me a little bit. The characters in TNG are the epitome of intelligent and peaceful futuristic (hopefully)and harmonious and I am grateful for these imaginative dreams.

Best wishes to you-sounds like you and JT have some unfinished business. Btw, I was able to resolve my anger for the most part through these dreams with an absolutely terrible ex-husband- I still hate him-just don't think about it as often. So there's that.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I asked a question. You didn't answer it.

I offered my opinion on your OP. Just because you don't like my opinion on your story it doesn't make my opinion trolling.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I really can't remember vomiting. I was enthused that these were my higher selves. They really knew me quite well. I recall the characters seemed familiar, yet weren't. The main one seemed to be the only one to answer my questions. The others hurried about seeming busy with controls and would not respond to me.

I thought to myself that this was my subconscious modern perception of book of life, life review library, or the archives folks talk about. First time I was curious and slightly confused. Second time, it was very familiar. The same rooms and monitors and most of the same characters. Certainly, easier to think my subconscious was creating a dream rather than being abducted, though.

If you were sleeping inside though it would be difficult to see if UFOs were hovering right over you when you woke up.

I sorta got lucky with this one because of that aspect.
Otherwise I honestly wouldn't have thought much of it.
I would have totally blown this off as just a really weird dream and never told anyone anything about it.

The presence of the actual inexplicable UFOs sitting right over me when I woke up was the clincher that got me to start freaking out like "OMG NO WAY!!!!"

link   

Do you know any reasons why your abducted?

Also were you abducted as a child? Usually many abductees tend to be abducted when they are kids.

While I agree that there are some genuine abductions, I'm somewhat doubtful of your account.
edit on 9/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I asked a question. You didn't answer it.

I offered my opinion on your OP. Just because you don't like my opinion on your story it doesn't make my opinion trolling.

#nailedit

is a question?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join