It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Win friends and destroy your enemies with CIA’s wartime guide to bribery and blackmail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here's a great article that highlights a field manual "authored" by the Father of the CIA William Donovan.

He was the head of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS).

They were "here" before the CIA.

The manual outlines how to influence people and get what you want !!

Bribery, forced drug addiction, coups, blackmail, forgery, agents provocateurs, false information, rumors and riots are part of the strategy and psy-ops !!!

Very interesting look "back" at some WW2 behind the scenes dirty little secrets.

Win friends and destroy your enemies with CIA’s wartime guide to bribery and blackmail

A field manual in CIA’s archives, prepared under the direction of, and signed by “Wild Bill” Donovan, the head of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the World War II predecessor to CIA, explained how to use bribery and blackmail to destroy enemies and influence people.

Donovan, also known as the Father of Central Intelligence and the Father of American Intelligence, laid the groundwork for the American Intelligence Community and acted as a mentor to all of the most influential CIA Directors through the 1980s. Dubbed the Morale Operations Field Manual, the highly sensitive provisional manual was to be “used as the basic doctrine” for the OSS’ training. Its suggestions included using bribes to cause riots, trigger coups, and getting people hooked on drugs in order to bribe them with more.

edit on Sep-18-2017 by xuenchen because: theyrehere

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You've made 6 threads today. If you hurry, you might just have enough time to make 4 more before night fall.

... An interesting thread but I gather this kind of betrayal has been going on a lot longer than most people would care to admit to.
edit on 18-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Sounds like blackmail !!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol! What no star?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hmmmm...

Thank you Xuen.

Looks like I have some juicy stuff there for the upcoming management and staff meetings that I will be hosting!

Buwhaaaaaaaaa...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Hmmmm...

Thank you Xuen.

Looks like I have some juicy stuff there for the upcoming management and staff meetings that I will be hosting!

Buwhaaaaaaaaa...

Warmest

Lags

Great stuff for corporate espionage !!! (internal and external)

new topics

top topics

join