It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skunk Works Promo Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

It is the little robot that crawls along the exterior of their airships looking for pinhole leaks.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Whew!! I thought it was one of those camera pills that you swallow and it goes thru your guts and makes pics of,,,,,,, um,,,,, nevermind.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

I know someone that had to use one of those. She said she took it, and she and her husband were in the bathroom with the light turned off, watching the flashes as it took pictures going through her system. She said it was so cool. Haha.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok Zaph, I'm sorry, but that's just TMI.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Not really. We all thought it was pretty funny. They were looking at her stomach, without having to stick a probe down her throat, which would have required anesthesia. She said when it hit her stomach, they could see the flashes through her skin.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The SR-72 is still on the new video may be good new.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

One could only hope.

Be nice to see he was right.

But it has to float out the hanger.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Thats not an sr72

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
At the end of the video just before the skunk ??? its a SR-72 , no ?

edit on 18-9-2017 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I picture her tummy glowing like ET

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Nevermind. Not my place to speculate
edit on 18-9-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey Zaph, would that be an historical aircraft coming out of the black? Or another company demonstrator ala polecat (which I think was their tech demonstrator for the RQ-180 competition).

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: yuppa

One could only hope.

Be nice to see he was right.

But it has to float out the hanger.

And it is powered with liberal tears. lol!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
a reply to: Sammamishman

Whew!! I thought it was one of those camera pills that you swallow and it goes thru your guts and makes pics of,,,,,,, um,,,,, nevermind.

Sorry off topic. I'd rather have that than the treatment I had for kidney stones. Put it this way, they had to use a camera to look internally they didn't make any incisions on my body. The camera had to be inserted enabling the camera to go past the bladder to get to my kidneys. Que the men of ATS now grabbing their particular and wincing at the thought of were the camera was inserted

Sorry had to share that I'm sure it bought a few smiles

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Northernhollow

If it's what I hope, it's quite new. It might be a little soon to see it come out though. I'd love to see it sitting on the ramp. I'd k kill myself to get there if it was.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

The pill in question is huge and hard as hell to swallow from what I was told, but infinitely better than any other procedure. You simply wear a pack that has the receiver on it, and it transmits the pictures to a hard drive.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Again apologies with being off topic I'll promise it will be the last reply and I'll continue to lurk on this thread like I do with others. I was knocked out for my first two procedures but the third one I was awake. And after seeing the size of the endoscopy scope and knowing where it was going I really wished there was a better way of getting treated

The doctor was even nice enough to mention that I had to option to watch the camera screen to see where it was going. I said no thanks as I knew where it was going and I'd rather stare at the ceiling until it was done

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Would dealing with the little fat guy across the pacific have anything to do with moving up the schedule?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Any procedure involving scopes they usually give you the option of light sediation

I never had it go up a pee hole but I had then other one done, I was having gal bladder issues they thought was a intestine issue, I was like knock me the f out.

Strange where these threads go

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No. If they did move it up, which I don't know that they are, it would strictly be a "Happy Anniversary to us and look what we can do" type thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join