It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hobby Lobby is racist for having a display of cotton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: UnBreakable

The one i am waiting for is " The English Language Is Racist "

I wonder what language they would like everyone to use.

Eubonics.

edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This is yet another Non-Story that is being pushed in the hopes of making it into a story. Doesn't surprise me it comes from the Blaze as that's exactly they kind of place that would try and make this into something.

There are a billion people right now shopping in some store somewhere that are saying something dumb and stupid about something and everyone just ignores them and rightfully so. Just like they should ignore this woman and her cotton problem.

Why anyone would bother liking or sharing this is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Some books deserve to BURN!

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Probably for the same reason the woman posted about it, they are attention seeking Twitter whores.

edit on 17-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Notice that they put the black rabbit conspicuously close to that tree?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This is yet another Non-Story that is being pushed in the hopes of making it into a story. Doesn't surprise me it comes from the Blaze as that's exactly they kind of place that would try and make this into something.

There are a billion people right now shopping in some store somewhere that are saying something dumb and stupid about something and everyone just ignores them and rightfully so. Just like they should ignore this woman and her cotton problem.

I found the actual post on Facebook. Couldn't find one comment supporting her argument and most of the "reactions" seem to be the laughing one. It's just one person's opinion. One. She's not a celebrity; she's a shopper. I've heard far dumber things on Yelp.

This is just more alt-right virtue signalling for them to bark at for a couple of hours.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yet another example of cotton-picking SJW virtual signalling.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
I've heard far dumber things on Yelp.

So you've been on my Yelp page, huh?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

OOOoooooooo

link   

Is that a banana peel in the tree next to him?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Could be, and the rabbit on the right side looks eerily similar to a certain Robert E. Lee.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I was just at Home Depot and those racist friggin bastards had ropes for sale. ROPES!!!! And what are ropes made for? Exactly. Lynchings.

#HomeDepotSoRacist

...........and I have a pair of slip on dress shoes. I think they're called black loafers. I guess that's racist too.

....I have a black truck that's tan on the inside. I guess that' s also racist.....smh....

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Could be, and the rabbit on the right side looks eerily similar to a certain Robert E. Lee.

The Asian Sportscaster?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Asian Sportscaster?

No, no, no, the statue guy.

And what's up with aviator-head caterpillar man? It's like someone on L.S.D. made that cover.

edit on 17-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

(post by UnBreakable removed for political trolling and baiting)
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I was just at Home Depot and those racist friggin bastards had ropes for sale. ROPES!!!! And what are ropes made for? Exactly. Lynchings.

#HomeDepotSoRacist

I don't think SJW snowflakes shop at Home Depot. Home improvement usually implies hard work and focus to achieve a goal...

edit on 17-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is just stupid. I have seen displays like that in the past, and not once did I think of slavery. I mean no I am not African American, but I have respect for them. I don't think this was intentional at all. It looks nice, that's it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I don't think SWJ snowflakes shop at Home Depot. Home improvement usually implies hard work and focus to achieve a goal...

I saw a 'guy' with a man bun there buying autumn-themed decorations.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I have seen displays like that in the past, and not once did I think of slavery.

Then you're out of touch pal! Every time a grab a cotton swab from the jar I bust out with a hearty chorus of Cotton Needs Pickin'.

ETA: I had to sing this in elementary school in what was obviously the foundation upon which my future White Guilt would be erected.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank goodness it wasn't a banana peel combined with a tree....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join