It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melanie Shaw : Jailed To Keep Her Secrets Hidden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
(I had a look on the site to see if this had been posted before. There are mentions of Melanie during other discussions, but I want to focus specifically on her. This conspiracy seems to go back a couple of years. But as a bit of a conspiracy theory guy, I haven't heard about this woman before. Interestingly though, I've seen a few mentions of her in the last week on social media which makes me think the story is finally gaining a bit of momentum. So I wanted to mention her here to try and promote her story a bit more).

To summarize, the story goes that Melanie , while staying in the Nottingham Beechwood Children's Home (in northern England) as a youth, was a regular victim (along with other children in care) of sexual abuse and violence, with the perpetrators including very senior British politicians. Sickeningly, this is becoming something of a regular story in conspiracy circles these days. However, where this situation takes an even more twisted turn, is that Melanie Shaw is currently (according the sources I have read) in prison. Why? We don't know. No-one seems to know. She was tried in a secret court, with all records also being kept, of course, completely secret. Does this seem a little bit suspicious? Is she being kept in prison to keep her secrets hidden?

My question to you all is - can any of you add anything to this story? Like I said, its quite a new one to me. I also don't know much about the sources, so would appreciate anything at all that could be added.

Thanks,

John.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

Secret court? Sounds familiar:

I wouldn't be surprised if Melanie was transported to a similar prison.

Btw I don't think this belongs to Mud Pit though. It should go to General Conspiracies.
edit on 9/17/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I found this: vipcsa.wikidot.com...

I can only guess that the criminal justice system in the UK must have few safeguards and permits holding people indefinitely without charges, much like the US Federal justice system.

Sad case. Also, found this:www.britishconstitutiongroup.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Apologies, that was an old report I read

nvm
edit on pm99201717America/Chicago17p02pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

In 1962, 4th of August my mother had her front door kicked in by police in the town of Kirkby a suburb of Liverpool in England.

She was not a criminal and had done nothing wrong.

She was held without charge for well over a month in Strangeway's prison were she was forced to sign a stack of document's but not allowed to read them, a lot of document's like a phone book thick but told that if she did not her children would be take off her and put into care.

She was later brought to a court in Liverpool were no charges were read out to her (a story in the ECHO a local paper later said she had broken into her coin gas meter which she had not and the arresting - kidnapping police officer one Vivienne Webster Jones was then retired form the force and given a public house on the dock road by one Bill Davies a local crook, gangster and builder, we later traced her to london to property that is actually part of my mothers trust but is today disguised as a housing association for elderly resident's called Central and Cecil housing association whose registered charity number is actually My mothers trust fund number as given to us by a concerned and honest tax man called Ian Pryor) but she was instructed by the Judge to eat three square meal's a day and to look after herself, she was extremely thin because her husband at the time a Mr Edward Terence Mc.Ardle was an abusive wife beating coward and a bad man by any definition of the word whom drank every penny he could down at the local pub with his pal's, she finally got away from him in 1968.

She was never told about an inheritance which she later found out she was meant to have recieved in 1951 but which she never had, she is the God daughter, sole heir and blood relative of Lord and Lady Tattershall whom were among the most wealthy people in Britain before the war, owned Tattershall bloodstock's, land and race courses up and down the country and around the empire as well as in the US.

AFTER my mother was forced to sign these document's The Liverpool (then a borough of Lancashire) police suddenly had enough money to gain a fleet of cars which they previously had not had, the had previously only had about 4 car's.
Princess Ann whom the government had no money for suddenly had a large and sustainable income taken from a private source? were the owners of a sizable estate had supposedly all died off - BUT if so it should have gone straigh to the duchy of Cornwall and Charles should have provided his aunt with an income.

My mother never received a penny of her inheritance.

Much later in the late 1980's Ken Hind whom was then the conservative MP for west Lancashire were my mother then lived told her that he could not help, her trust and property had simply been taken illegally but it was so much money that no one would help her, even the government would shut down any investigation?.

So corrupt judiciary and abuse by people in power is an old thing in the UK.
My mother suffered it because she had an inheritance which she never knew about and they wanted it.

It is not just political prisoners, injustice happens all the time, corrupt government, corrupt police and corrupt court's.
The law is not there for you it is there to keep you in your place, it is a tool of those that believe that they OWN you.

The simply fact is that we are governed by criminal's.

edit on 17-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Wow. Damn greedy sociopaths. Hurts my heart for her just to hear it. I'm so sorry she had to go through that. I hope she's found much happiness in life nevertheless.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Whoa sorry to hear that. Sadly though, too many people believe that there's nothing wrong with society and nothing bad is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It is ongoing, just one more injustice, my other was disabled from the age of three having been pushed over a fire guard by her half brother and then neglected by her mother, her father was in Canada at the time and so it was only Elizabeth Tattershall that actually cared about her and it was also Elizabeth Tattershall that made the trust for her which she never received.
When my mother was rocking the boat too much after learning about her trust (only in the late 1970's) she carried on and in the 1980's there was a mysterious fire at Windsor castle, after the renovation four family crests of family's they claimed no longer existed were not put back up, those family's were written out of the history book's.

The so called royal family are not even our real royal family, the judiciary is illegitimate and our armed forces swear an oath not to the state and the people but to the person wearing the crown.

After Lady Elizabeth Tattershall died they even tried to destroy her idendity and buried her as Liza Tattershall with no title.

Money and crook's that is what we live under.
This is an older injustice but this woman Melanie whom has suffered abuse and is the victim of corruption is a current illegal prisoner of a corrupt and evil state.
Prince Andrew - whom may be behind the fire at Windsor or may not be? was best of friend's with a well known international pedophile and is rumored to have partaken of underage girl's himself, there was in the 60's and 70's claims of satanic abuse by members of the hierarchy - the un-elected and elected government of the UK including small boy's being murdered after being abused by sadistic members of the establishment, most of those victims' are now silent for fear of there lives.
The ONLY good royal Diana was murdered probably on the orders of her ex husband or his father and that was covered up when it should have brought down the government and the monarchy.

So Let's hope someone can help this young woman Melanie whom is just another victim.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
I can only guess that the criminal justice system in the UK must have few safeguards and permits holding people indefinitely without charges, much like the US Federal justice system.

That is an odd conclusion to draw from the sources you quote, which show her being held on specific charges (of arson) and being taken to trial on them.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That is an infuriating account if true.

Not saying you are fabricating anything! Probably just recounting the story exactly as you were told. It honestly reads like the plot to a movie about government conspiracy.

Like they say, the truth is often stranger than fiction. If that's how things went down.... wow. Just wow. Sick, corrupt bass turds, doing that to a young woman with children who could've really used that money to get away from her abuser and give her kids a better life

But no, she doesn't deserve the money. The police need shiny new cars. What a selfish woman for thinking she was wronged...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes, let's do... hoping and praying.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Well British history is full of conspiracies.

Here's one thread about a possible planned coup in the UK at around the 1970s:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: TonyS

That is an odd conclusion to draw from the sources you quote, which show her being held on specific charges (of arson) and being taken to trial on them.

Yes, I once worked on a Psychiatric Ward for criminally insane people in the UK. It was an eye opener. I met clients in there who had done some very disturbing things. One guy had poisoned a lot of people back in the 1970s in a restaurant because he had a grievance. He was about the sanest, too. It was heart breaking because these people will never be released and heard of again. Yet what can be done? They are very dangerous people unfortunately. I was very educationally informed by my experience there. I am fully committed to treating all people with humanity no matter what they have done.

The British State does not do what the OP is saying. There is something very fishy to this story. It sounds to me like Melanie did something really bad and has been detained because she is a threat to society at large.

www.ukclimbing.com...

In reply to Stuart (aka brt): > The secret court aspect hits a nerve though. Secret? > "A woman convicted of arson after a family of five had to flee their home when she allegedly set fire to their shed will serve her sentence in the community. Melanie Shaw ... was found guilty of starting a shed fire and throwing paint on a Sherwood family’s home last month." "Despite denying the charges, she was convicted by a jury’s unanimous verdict of arson, being reckless as to whether life was endangered on February 1, and damaging property at the same house on June 26." Oh, and > Melanie Shaw did not appear in person in court for this hearing, which was conducted by video link from her prison, as has also been the case with previous of her court 'appearances'. She states that without fail, whenever in the past she has given testimony by such video link, she has been cut off on the pretext that "you were shouting", which she denies. If it were that "secret" how come this "UKColumns" a branch of the "British Constitution Group" of numpties, is reporting it? It sounds like she had a mental health hearing while on remand for her arson and paint attacks.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Well it is true.
I for one can not prove any link to the royal family but my mother has a very strong feeling - absolute belief about it and the date's coincide, likely there coming into that money (taking it from a supposedly dead family to give Anne an income because the British government did not have one for her) is nothing to do with it but it just may be.

Ken Hind's exact word's to my mother (we have many letters from him when he was MP on house of common's paper were he was very careful the way he worded it and simply said she had been wrongfully deprived of two estate's), his exact word's ten days' before he had to vacate his office having lost in the election to a Labour representative called Collin Pickthall were, "I am afraid I can not help you any longer, it is just that were this much money is concerned there is no gentleman above board and I am afraid there is someone in every department whom will put a stop to is if you try to get anywhere", I always wondered what his game was saying that to her but this was an MP who even took his toilette seat when he vacated the office.

Back when my mother was taken from the prison were she had been held illegally with no charge to London Road police station in Liverpool after hearing the judge give that ruling that she was to eat three square meal's a day she was told to wait outside, after the police filed out, senior officers included and my bewildered mother in shock as she was stood there as they shook her hand and said thank you to her, I have to pick my brain's to remember the details she told me.

About a week after she got home to her run down council house, No 2 alvanley green in Kirkby a different police officer knocked gently on the door and told her that Vivienne Webster Jones had left the police and was no longer a police woman He said that many of them did not agree with what they had done to my mother, she did not have a clue about what was going on though and did not understand what he was telling her.
He told her that the former Police woman Vivienne Webster Jones had been given a public house on the Dock Road, years later when there was a fraud investigated in called teh Cheetah fraud which had involved also investigations into corrupt council land deal's the police took control of about eight public houses on the Dock road and then auctioned them off, no money ever came to my mother and as the case was quietly rolled up and prosecution's conveniently dropped Tattershall Bloodstock which My mother's ancestor had founded in the 1700's left this country were it had always been and moved it's head offices to the Republic of Ireland were it would be very problematic to obtain the document's from?.

Note I keep Writing Tattershall but have been told time and again it is actually Tattersall.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That was a definite plan, Mountbatten was involved in that coup plot (he was going to head the interim government COUP LEADER) and they had the gun's moved to the house guard's barrack's ready to storm parliament and arrest the Labour government, apparently the US CIA had given there blessing on the matter as well.
They managed to bring down the government through other mean's first though or it would have gone ahead and they were also planning to implement martial law.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am American and I speak english.... I have no freaking clue what half of the British slang terms are. I couldn't follow a third of the story. I must have dyslexia or my American ears cannot understand queen's speak. Lord grant me the ability to decipher this story and the responses/replies because from what I've read, it looks like a rabbit hole that would benefit some light. Interesting read and I am trying my best to forgive the British for the grave injustices of calling cookies "biscuits".

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: agentblue

Now forget my statement if it is difficult to understand, it was merely to demonstrate and back up the thread that in our country we actually have no real right's, especially now we are withdrawing from the EU and the Tory's are making a power grab for there own agenda.

The Thread was about this lady, an important witness and victim of systematic child abuse while in public care (social services) in the UK, she witnessed and was abused by members of the elite of British society including politicians and members of the British hierarchy.
www.ukcolumn.org...
www.ukcolumn.org...

Remember this is NOT a terrorist but it appears the UK corrupt elite had used Terror legislation to hold a cover up in secret and to put this girl in prison for two years - FOR WHAT CRIME - well none really but in there own interests, in the wider interests of the elite's safety if you read it as they really meant that statement.

vipcsa.wikidot.com...

She was set up, we do not put people into high security for anti social behavior which I am certain she is actually innocent of, we instead have a system called Asbo's for legit cases, she has been railroaded and framed by corrupt members of the british establishment.
www.sott.net...
timetostartcaring.com...

Please read and watch these, it will enlighten you to the awful state of our real corruption within the British establishment, those whom run Britain and also have there hand very much in your pie as well by the way.

In short the bulk of these child abusers are TORY's, not all some well known Labour are or were as well.
So the bulk of these abusers are in position's of financial and political power as well as being linked to the aristocracy (the BAD aristocracy not all are bad but as in my mothers case the good one's get destroyed).

You are looking at a first world country with third world junta style kangaroo court's to protect the vile child abusers and satanists at the top.
Melanie is a victim that need's our help NOW at an international level but sadly she is not the first nor will she be the last to suffer this and quite frankly it will be a miracle if she get's out alive, if they think they have not broken her spirit and silenced here she likely will not.

edit on 18-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

In 1962, 4th of August my mother had her front door kicked in by police in the town of Kirkby a suburb of Liverpool in England.

She was not a criminal and had done nothing wrong.

She was held without charge for well over a month in Strangeway's prison were she was forced to sign a stack of document's but not allowed to read them, a lot of document's like a phone book thick but told that if she did not her children would be take off her and put into care.

She was later brought to a court in Liverpool were no charges were read out to her (a story in the ECHO a local paper later said she had broken into her coin gas meter which she had not and the arresting - kidnapping police officer one Vivienne Webster Jones was then retired form the force and given a public house on the dock road by one Bill Davies a local crook, gangster and builder, we later traced her to london to property that is actually part of my mothers trust but is today disguised as a housing association for elderly resident's called Central and Cecil housing association whose registered charity number is actually My mothers trust fund number as given to us by a concerned and honest tax man called Ian Pryor) but she was instructed by the Judge to eat three square meal's a day and to look after herself, she was extremely thin because her husband at the time a Mr Edward Terence Mc.Ardle was an abusive wife beating coward and a bad man by any definition of the word whom drank every penny he could down at the local pub with his pal's, she finally got away from him in 1968.

She was never told about an inheritance which she later found out she was meant to have recieved in 1951 but which she never had, she is the God daughter, sole heir and blood relative of Lord and Lady Tattershall whom were among the most wealthy people in Britain before the war, owned Tattershall bloodstock's, land and race courses up and down the country and around the empire as well as in the US.

AFTER my mother was forced to sign these document's The Liverpool (then a borough of Lancashire) police suddenly had enough money to gain a fleet of cars which they previously had not had, the had previously only had about 4 car's.
Princess Ann whom the government had no money for suddenly had a large and sustainable income taken from a private source? were the owners of a sizable estate had supposedly all died off - BUT if so it should have gone straigh to the duchy of Cornwall and Charles should have provided his aunt with an income.

My mother never received a penny of her inheritance.

Much later in the late 1980's Ken Hind whom was then the conservative MP for west Lancashire were my mother then lived told her that he could not help, her trust and property had simply been taken illegally but it was so much money that no one would help her, even the government would shut down any investigation?.

So corrupt judiciary and abuse by people in power is an old thing in the UK.
My mother suffered it because she had an inheritance which she never knew about and they wanted it.

It is not just political prisoners, injustice happens all the time, corrupt government, corrupt police and corrupt court's.
The law is not there for you it is there to keep you in your place, it is a tool of those that believe that they OWN you.

The simply fact is that we are governed by criminal's.

You're a good writer. Get this into book form.

This story needs to be told.

I'm so so sorry.

peace

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Thank's silo, my mother did actually get told that by a number of people including a police officer.

I am not going to mention any more on that it is far too complex but this thread is for Melanie and her story need's to be told now, in fact a movie of her experience should be made, it would not be pleasant movie to watch but it would certainly open the wider public's eye's, if we all knew what was going on these criminal's and that is all they are could then not get away with it any longer.

For Melanie's case think how many other's that we have not heard about?.

If you are ever interested in my mother's case though she was Born Alice Hallworth-Fegan in 1933 on the 28th of January and Baptized/Christened as we say that year at the now bombed out famous St Luke's church in Liverpool, her relatives Lord and Lady Tattersall were her God Parent's.
My mother's was the only one among her brother's and sisters to be baptized Anglican as they were all Catholic, my Nan rejected her because of this, it was actually my mother's father that had her baptized Anglican - on the same day my mother's mother had planned to have her baptized Catholic and later he rubbed more salt into the wound when he dressed her up as King Billy which infuriated my nan even more.
So my mother suffered from this, later my mother's father had to relocate to Canada with a new identity because he was a member the military intelligence before the war and had his cover blown by a newspaper - ironically it was a member of the royal family whose life he had saved from a pre war IRA attack.

So My mother whom was Anglican but was just a child and knew no difference was then HATED by her own mother, brother's and sisters, she was three years of age when Bill Taylor (my nan had been widowed before marrying my mother's father) her half brother had told her to get up onto a stool in front of the fire guard to get some bon bon sweet's he had put on the lintel over the fire, he then pushed her into the fire, he was only about eleven himself but my mother at the age of three was then neglected by her own mother.

About a month after she was taken to the hospital suffering Globa Pneumonia, she overcame it but my Nan had no wish to take her back so left her in the hospital, so the hospital assumed she had no one, did not know whom she was (of course then think on how many others whom did not have anyone and what must have become of them), she ended up being used by a Doctor Coleman - later linked to some heinous crimes in the US and his team including one culprit and now famous doctor/surgeon called Brian MacFarland whom used her for medical experimentation - in England in the 1930's between 36 and 39, she had twenty eight confirmed unnecessary medical procedures performed on her and it was claimed that she had osteomyalitis a bacterial infection of the bone, she has no flesh just skin on her leg, half a hip missing, they even experimented on her ear, eye socket and even her spine, she was on a frame for two years and then had to walk with iron's.

One day a nurse came in and gave my mother the usual drops on a cloth that knocked her out, or rather made it so that she could not move, then the nurse pulled the sheet up over her head.

For some unknown reason my Nan whom had and remained after this been a very bad mother to her had a very strong presentment and ran to the hospital finding my mother with the sheet over her had and that my mother was actually alive, the nurse said that she had been told to do it and there was a furious exchange but my mother was moved to another hospital were the emphasis was not on using her for experimentation but to try to get her well, hence the two years on a frame and the irons' on her legs, remember this had been a health three year old child whom had gone in to the hospital with neglect caused pneumonia after having been pushing into a fire by her half brother - whom later took the name Bill Hallworth though he was unrelated to my mother's father.

When they found out about this my mothers father's relative Lady Elizabeth Tattersall tried to adopt my mother and would regularly sit with her reading her story's but my Nan would not give her up - probably smelling the money because Elizabeth Tattersall had no children of her own and made a trust for my mother making her, her own sole heir.

Needless to say control of my mother was a money spinner for these people and contact with her father's family was lost when she was evacuated to a school in wales for the war, but before my mother had been evacuated she remembered her mother would sit her on the window ledge of the cellar and she could see the bomb's falling outside and the planes fighting in the sky, my nan would stand in the doorway away from the window praying "Please God take her, Please God take her" and it was actually my mother's elder half sister "Isabella McGrath" whose daughter Peggy was being used in place of my mother by her own family so it would have served them very well for my mother to have been killed and then to place the name and identity of my mother firmly on her half sisters daughter.

As you can see it would be a very long and very complicated book.

Anyway there may or may not be much we can do for my mother whom has been denied justice at an institutional level by this country but it is not too late to help this young woman MELANIE.
We may not be able to fix the past but we can fix tomorrow.

edit on 18-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join