It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stain or Stein just got real interesting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
In late 2012 (possibly earlier however) I felt my whole body change, then over the next year or two I slowly became acclimatised to what I can only describe as a 'new' anatomy -- I'm still getting used to it now. New compared to my former understanding/teaching of human anatomy and a new experience, a body that felt and behaved differently. Since then I still have body problems that are specific to this new anatomy, so it isn't simply I was mistaken and thought the body was one way but really it was always another. No, this new anatomy brought with it qualitative changes which are specific to the setup and character of this new body, which conflict with the body as I once experienced it.

It isn't just a change of a word or spelling with M.E., it is the qualitative difference felt in the essence of the changed thing. The thing is no longer the same 'flavour' and this effects our tastes and necessitates re-familiarity with the thing. This would never be necessary if there wasn't some *reality* to the thing in its former form (or former from our perspectives). This implies there *is* a reality where Berenstein existed or exists and it had its own flavour. But for whatever reason these aspects of reality can come into conflict. Perhaps an alternate perspective on a thing can 'win out' in a struggle over the essence and information of a thing and that what the M.E. individuals are experiencing is alternate outcomes in these on-going struggles in how things manifest. The question would then become what makes one perspective successful over another, and how can what seemingly appears as only a minority perspective compared to the consensus become the new consensus and in the same move turn the former consensus into a minority perspective or relegated to 'mis-memory' etc.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Orborus because: detail

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

So at a time that you are vague about, something vague happened which led you to a vague ideology?

Do you understand my skepticism?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I think it is more ideological to pass this phenomena off as simply mis-memory or common misconceptions.

And while I do not know the exact timing of this change, I do suspect that yes there has been changes around that time and they correspond with problems and differences in my own body which only emerged at that time. No I cannot say the exact date when it changed, and I don't believe the phenomena works in that way. I think that these changes creep up on us and may be related to how we can 'go with the flow' and accept the new consensus and how the old perspective, the old consensus, is rendered as merely mis-memory/misconceptions.

That is to say that consensus reality itself changes but we have yet to have a consensus which acknowledges this as a fact of any consensus.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orborus
That is to say that consensus reality itself changes but we have yet to have a consensus which acknowledges this as a fact of any consensus.

Do you agree that perception of reality is far more open to outside influences than actual reality?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Do you agree that perception of reality is far more open to outside influences than actual reality?

"Actual reality" is itself a perception on reality. What we see currently as the factual state of things is already a perception of reality. Reality is composed of perceptions, but what is more Real is the conflict between perspectives that we commonly gravitate or circulate around.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

Hi Orborus.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orborus
"Actual reality" is itself a perception on reality.

Actual reality is someone's body going splat on the pavement in front of a tall building despite their perception telling them that they could fly.

Consensus is everyone passing by agreeing that there is a mess.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I see a possible pattern. So the vw logo has a slit, which is seen occuring on video from a back to the future scene.

The Ford logo has a squiggle pointing sort of towards a hole in the O

Stain instead of stein.

Like it may be a message.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join