It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four American Female Tourists Attacked With Acid at French Train Station

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Your right. The issue is in the U.K. Is people are afraid to speak about the matter. You cannot talk about this in public without ridicule from someone saying racist and all that nonsense.

Things have to change as when you see what the sun said about the current state of NHS that in one hospital that 48% of doctors were foreign!

That's not right and our government should do more to invest in young British lads and lasses to help improve the overall working ability of our own.

Seeing that Paris and Rome video above was just unbelievable...... but on the same breath... it's something I'm totally not surprised about. Someone has got paid a vast amount of money to # the EU up like they have.

Educated people in power couldn't see what's happening? Not acceptable and just don't buy it. The next UK cences report will be interesting to say the least as in 10 years the U.K. Has seen a dramatic change in culture.

a reply to: TJames

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

A person being Muslim hasn't seemed to be a reason to withhold information before

yes it, that is a complete lie. In some countries hiding Muslim perpetrators has become the norm.

Swedish police will no longer be able to give descriptions of alleged criminals for fear of being seen as racist.

www.independent.co.uk... 0311.html

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

One shudders to think where they do "#2"

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well, according to some her religion is Islam. Why? Because that's what they hope it turns out to be. They don't know, but they already "know".

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well, according to some her religion is Islam. Why? Because that's what they hope it turns out to be. They don't know, but they already "know".

in a nutshell.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your link is broken. We're talking about France here, not Sweden. Might want to focus on the country in question not one that is thousands of miles away. Did the French withhold the Islamic connection to the Charlie Hebdo shootings or the other attacks perpetrated by Muslims in France?

I wonder how many French people kill other French people daily? Probably more than any Muslim but hey, we've got an agenda to push and should ignore every crime except the ones committed by Muslims.

*insert Howard Dean scream*

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And according to you it has nothing to do with Islam .. which means the lady is not a Muslim, just asking you to source it.
edit on 17-9-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You can google the quote if you want to read the source. As of yet we have no description of the lady or motive. I guess we will see when they finally get around to posting it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
To be fair, the IRA days are gone and a new breed of terror is here.

when you look at all major incidences in the U.K. In the last 8 years......

Tell me what is the majority of ethnic back ground of them criminals are?

Yep! Point said.

I personally believe that what's happening is a very clever war but not a war using weopons. It's like a flood.... get as many over there and breed with natives, take the cultural population over, over time and silently. Over time the country would see a cultural and demographic change due to the breeding.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

But just to be safe we should assume she's a Muslim. Just in case.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnella2008

So what the media decides to make headline news for weeks at a time constitutes all the crime that happens in the UK? Interesting.

There has never been a crime committed by a non-Muslim in the UK before, it is known. All those crimes committed by British people against other British people every day are unimportant and should be ignored because Muslims are bad, very bad.
edit on 9/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because she was not attacked by some random person she did not know while on vacation by a group of people with a history of doing it.

You're right, British men have never been known to commit crimes other than this one time. This was literally the first and only crime ever committed by a man from the UK, because like you said, they have no history of committing crimes.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Of course not but come on buddy, every time I pick up a paper or check news or what ever it's always there. Yes we do wrong too and no culture is perfect but the ones who want to integrate need to say to the extremists get lost but from fear they hide the ones in their communities and don't side with us and our law.

Your not seeing the bigger picture here.... you seem a clever lad and look at it like this. If I am correct about the breeding program. would you be happy to see your families heritage be lost due to a forceful religious bunch of lunatics.

Imagine sitting there at a dinner and seeing your granddaughter wearing the full suit and being locked away. All your families heritage gone. Your grandfathers fight for our liberty today gone....

I have seen this first hand with one of my female friends. She had to wear the full black suit in public. I was absolutely stunned when I saw her. Please don't say that don't happen.... it does

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

But just to be safe we should assume she's a Muslim. Just in case.
Fail. my pointing out you are doing exactly what you claim is wrong is not me making any claims.

I am merely asking for your source showing this lady is not a Muslim as you said it had nothing to do with Islam. Clearly that makes her not a muslim, source it please.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

sorry, did you have a point? seems you don't after I pointed out how the attack you posted was not a random attack.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You do get random attacks but when it's white on black it's very biased to say the least.

When it's black on white some facts are hidden or the truth is sketchy to say the least for fear is being ridiculed.

The EU really will see possibly the biggest civil war the world will ever see. Natives are fed up in all EU countries due to the issue in hand..... as you are demonstrating lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnella2008

Of course not but come on buddy, every time I pick up a paper or check news or what ever it's always there.

Well duh, there's an agenda being pushed. You don't hear about the non-Muslim crimes because they don't make then headline news. See what I'm saying?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

When did I say she wasn't Muslim? All I said was that she was mentally unstable because that's ask that has been said. But hey, let's assume she's Muslim just in case.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yes of course, but the crimes the natives do are generally antagonised and justification to a degree is usual there. With what's happening like at Parsons Green, London Bridge, Manchester....

Tell me what that's really for! Justify that?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So people from the UK never randomly attack strangers or kill them for money? I find that extremely hard to believe.

But again, we have an agenda to push, those random attacks by British people aren't conducive to that narrative so we ignore them or deny them outright.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join