It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four American Female Tourists Attacked With Acid at French Train Station

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Thank god America elected Trump, and the UK was smart enough to abandon that burning ship called the EU. Too bad it wasn't sooner.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
...and people cried racist because the UK has continued to refuse entry to the rabble in Calais.
You can keep them thanks France.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
At this point, I consider my French lessons to be more useful in the future as a historical asset.

It actually makes me think about giving up on learning it, could spend time on something more relevant.
edit on 17-9-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is the EU, and it's new flag.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

You forgot to oil it.....

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Actually it was a mentally unstable woman but I see ISIS' propaganda is working like a charm! Good job for buying into their fear-mongering. They've got you wetting your jimmies over a third of the world's population.

Talk about spreading seeds of distrust and animosity! Their propaganda campaign seems to have been very effective so far.
edit on 9/17/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: Painterz
Not terror related??? LOL!

Europe is all but lost at this point.

Well, Norway almost is, Oslo anyway.

"Oslo Police Declare “We Have Lost the City”…Islam Has Taken Over"

The Grønland district of Oslo looks like Karachi, Basra, and Mogadishu all rolled into one. People sell drugs openly next to the Grønland subway station, violence is epidemic, and the police have largely given up. It’s not Norway or Europe anymore, except when there is welfare money to be collected.

The police are powerless. Five years ago, Aftenposten, a pro-Islamic leaning publication that is the largest newspaper in the Oslo, stated that there are sharia patrols in this area, and gay couples are assaulted and chased away. “Immigrant Fatima Tetouani says that ‘Grønland is more Muslim than Morocco.’”

occupydeplorables.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sweden
France
Germany
Italy
Norway

Starting to look like a list of casualties .

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"Mentally unstable" LOOOOOL. Why don't they release the name ? The fact that some people do stupid things does not make them unstable. You have no idea who she is, what she is, and how stable she is or not. All you know is what they are saying on news outlets under anonymous conditions. My bet is she is an "unstable" Muslim, attacking in the name of snackbar.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Yeah, because someone being Muslim has been a reason to withhold information with the other confirmed Muslim attacks in Europe, right?

A person being Muslim hasn't seemed to be a reason to withhold information before, why do you think it is now? Probably because you are hoping it is a Muslim so you can feel good about hating them.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

LE MONDE is reporting that a number of French newspapers and television channels have decided to cease printing the pictures, and sometimes even the names, of those who commit terrorist acts. Le Monde itself is adopting the same policy.

Unless you have been living under a rock, yes, this wouldn't be the first time they hide identities. Please, dont let facts get in your way way though. Moreover, unlike you (most likely), I speak fluent arabic, so they give me enough reasons to not like them. I feel good about my beliefs regardless.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yet you are still attributing it to a Muslim when you don't know either way. Their fear-mongering is working, you're falling for ISIS propaganda.

Also, can you point out any examples of a person's Islamic beliefs being hidden after an attack? I assume you have an example waiting for me.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
i went to walmart secaucus the other day. it looked like central america. no one bothers to learn english. it will be sad to see if spanglish becomes the new national language in 40 years.

illegals should move to mexico and work in cancun. oh wait, mexicans jail illegals lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Anyone remember Katie Piper? She had acid thrown on her by her ex-boyfriend and an accomplice. Why aren't English people denouncing all other English people for that attack! English people are a danger to the world!

Pretty dumb logic. Let's ignore all the other attacks and murders that happen every single day by all religious backgrounds and cultures in favor of this one because it "may" have been a Muslim.

Your prejudices are showing.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I do wish you folks would stop repeating this endlessly debunked fascist propaganda about European countries being 'lost' and no-go areas and suchlike. They do not reflect reality.

European countries remain the safest and happiest places to live in the world. Despite this constant terrified bed wetting fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Can you source that?

The spokeswoman says there were no immediate indications that the attack was terror-related but adds that officials can’t be 100 percent sure about ruling out terror links at such an early stage of the investigation.

Last I checked the only indication it was not terror related was she did not yell terror threats.

What is this ladies religion, ethnicity?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Because she was not attacked by some random person she did not know while on vacation by a group of people with a history of doing it. No one is condemning anyone based on one attack, your assertion they are is a complete fabrication.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I do wish you folks would stop repeating this endlessly debunked fascist propaganda about European countries being 'lost' and no-go areas and suchlike. They do not reflect reality.

European countries remain the safest and happiest places to live in the world. Despite this constant terrified bed wetting fear mongering.

I went to school in Paris...looks a little different today...enjoy...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, because someone being Muslim has been a reason to withhold information with the other confirmed Muslim attacks in Europe, right?

A person being Muslim hasn't seemed to be a reason to withhold information before, why do you think it is now? Probably because you are hoping it is a Muslim so you can feel good about hating them.

I don't wanna flood this thread with videos, so youtube all the rapes in Europe and how they wont list or release info or statistics on the criminals.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't wanna flood this thread with videos, so youtube all the rapes in Europe and how they wont list or release info or statistics on the criminals.

Then how do you know they're committed by Muslims?

That's a special talent you have there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join