It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I want to know when men are going to rein in all the male rapists. I'm tired of having to worry about myself, my 15-year-old daughter, and my 75-year-old mother. FIX this problem, or you are one of them.

Kinda hard to do when you defend the most rape happy mass demographic on olanet earth.

Wait, is there an epidemic of 75 year old grannies getting raped?!?!?

edit on 16-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This point has already been answered.

Rapists are not indoctrinating others to follow them like your 'Brothers' are.

Next

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are you an inbred? Then don't be offended.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Plenty of non-Muslim male rapists out there. Way too many. What are YOU doing about that?

This point has already been answered.

Rapists are not indoctrinating others to follow them like your 'Brothers' are.

Next

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Plenty of non-Muslim male rapists out there. Way too many. What are YOU doing about that?

There are laws against men raping women. What more do you want?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

I want to know when men are going to rein in all the male rapists. I'm tired of having to worry about myself, my 15-year-old daughter, and my 75-year-old mother. FIX this problem, or you are one of them.

Deflection and a non sequitur. While rapists are absolute scum, they don't indoctrinate their young to kill non rapists because of a dusty fabricated book. Next.

Rapists were often raped as children, so there is a type of indoctrination going on. Plus, men have a hard time controlling themselves anyway.

As long as we're making broad statements about a whole group of people...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There are laws against blowing people up. What more do you want?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This ^^^^ seems to be all you have in any discussion.
Dont you have any facts or a real something you can share on ATS ?
Other than putting folks down and complete tripe ?
I think you could actually do better. Maybe ?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

How about mainstream global islam being totally cool with their men wedding and bedding 9 year olds??? Someone goes makes a thread ranting about it and resident libs will come rushing in hair pulling about knock it off now my muslim friends from SJW University disnt do that so how dare anyone criticize whats going on on in egypt, type bs.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think they hates because we've bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

You really need to stop writing Shiite if you mean #.
I had a college room mate who was Shiite. Wahhabi Sunnis hate Shiites and kill them.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Fair enough.

Publically execute the rapists along with the terrorists.

(wish I had an "Easy" button)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I always write 'holy shiite', ever since i heard the term shiite, although this year i updated it aftet seeing Shia Laboofs antics so now i write 'holy shiaite'.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I am concerned about radical islam like most, but the right seem to be off the hinge. When comments like this

If you want a 'community' to behave ... you punish the whole of it when it gets out of line. The perps, the innocents ... and ... the victims. You punish 'em all equally ... and you punish 'em harsh. Let that punishment 'take a while' and end it with the words, "Next time it'll go twice as bad for ya."

get (at the moment) 13 stars, that tells me the state of ATS is about equally as deranged as any radicalized mosque out there. I think you're right. hold them to the same standard. If a christian blows up a abortion center, then why not blow up all christian homes, innocent or guilty. If a man rapes a woman, why not castrate 1/4th of the population every time, etc.

Eventually they will realize how profoundly retarded they are to begin with for giving a thumbs up on trogolydite thinking..or just keep deflecting of course..."but dey dont teach rape"
Ya think? I don't buy into the toxic masculinity crap, but there can be some points made about how its expected for men to be the aggressor in society which can possibly be linked to damaged people taking that too far.

Anyhow, keep up the good posting, dont let these reptilian brained idiots jade your view on what the vast majority would find respectable.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I want the US to stop carpet bombing the ME. The US bombing in the ME is destabilizing and creating radical terrorists.

Rape is a law enforcement issue.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

This ^^^^ seems to be all you have in any discussion.
Dont you have any facts or a real something you can share on ATS ?
Other than putting folks down and complete tripe ?
I think you could actually do better. Maybe ?

I don't know man, I don't think the quality is far off
After all, this is considered a fantastic post in these parts of the swamp

If you want a 'community' to behave ... you punish the whole of it when it gets out of line. The perps, the innocents ... and ... the victims. You punish 'em all equally ... and you punish 'em harsh. Let that punishment 'take a while' and end it with the words, "Next time it'll go twice as bad for ya."

Do better? I think just calling someone a backwards hillbilly is leagues better than getting the high 5 for suggesting we hurt babys, rape victims, and people simply minding their business...but hey, thats probably because my IQ is in triple digits.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's really hard to find out the correct number but it seems like 1 million to 10 million Muslims have been killed by US bombings in the ME.

Why they hate us (II): How many Muslims has the U.S. killed in the past 30 years?

Body Count Report Reveals At Least 1.3 Million Lives Lost to US-Led War on Terror

"A politically useful option for U.S. political elites has been to attribute the on-going violence to internecine conflicts of various types, including historical religious animosities, as if the resurgence and brutality of such conflicts is unrelated to the destabilization cause by decades of outside military intervention," they write. "As such, under-reporting of the human toll attributed to ongoing Western interventions, whether deliberate of through self-censorship, has been key to removing the 'fingerprints' of responsibility."

When you reduce cities to rubble and kill so many people it is bound to create some crazy radicals. I think if you want to end terrorism around the World stop bombing the middle east. Obviously the policy of Arab destabilization in the ME is not working in favor of the West.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I should but I hate the ragheads as much as I hate the heebs. I think the US needs to return to a more traditional conservative foreign policy. The ME is a huge waste of time and money. There will always be terrorists. We need to spend more money on the FBI, port security, and locks on jet airplane cockpit doors. Spending money bombing Arabs is a waste. The US military did absolutely nothing to protect us on 9/11. Why do we continue to spend money on something that we know doesn't work?

edit on 16-9-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for some genius to tell me how I'm supposed to stop someone I don't know from committing a crime in a different country.

People can't even stop their neighbors or family members from committing a crime if that person really wants to do it. The most you can do is 1) don't commit crimes yourself; 2) try to dissuade your family member or neighbor from committing crimes; 3a) try to physically stop them if possible; or 3b) alert the authorities. What options am I leaving out?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe
I think you should move to America. That way when you see somebody that looks Muslim, you can just shoot him, put a knife in his hand discreetly and claim self defense. May as well be pre-emptive and kill them before they get you.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: fusiondoe
I think you should move to America. That way when you see somebody that looks Muslim, you can just shoot him, put a knife in his hand discreetly and claim self defense. May as well be pre-emptive and kill them before they get you.

When and where has this happened?
Please provide a link to those stories.

Or stop talking $hit mate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join