It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange New Phenomenon. Wobbling Background in Videos. Possible Mandela Effect?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

sorry did that sooo badly wrong!!!

as i said this video shows the object being filmed wobbling and not the background.
this is very very strange

edit on 16-9-2017 by shinzaun because: did it wrong

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: TombEscaper
The question is, how does this relate to the Mandela Effect?

There both promoted by people who lack any common sence.

That's a rich statement considering.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Looks like they're using those cameras that focus and follow the person. Can't think of the name of them now. This nature guy on TV used to use one when he climbed mountains 10 years ago.

I'm more perplexed by why so many Television news videos are blurred out on the left and right side. What's the point?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I cant explain the phenomenon. As one person pointed out, it may be an algorithmic problem with Youtube?

What is the gospel matrix?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
im an artist and photographer. ive been playing with cell phones and i realized there is a LOT of weird effects that happen when you move the camera just a little back or forth.

for the new stuff, i think its like that. for the old stuff, who knows.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It's YouTube's image stabilization software. It focuses in the subject to keep it correctly positioned regardless of camera movement.

And it works on any video uploaded regardless of age of video....its within YouTube, not the camera recording it.
edit on 9/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that is because phone cameras in portrait mode don't fit the full screen, so they just stretch and blur the left and right. pointless in my opinion, but seems common.

it's the same as the portrait left and right, just blurred and extended to fill the screen.

edit on 16/9/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Jesus christ that bluebeard guy on YouTube is certifiable. Complete nutcase. And its scary to read the comment section. All of these sad and alone people, most probably many of them with diagnoses, believing reality is changing all around them.

All because of a (new) YouTube feature in their video stabilisation algorithms.

Is humanity truly lost? I feel nauseous after reading all of the comments in the videos by op, all these people getting their disorders fed from something utterly normal.
edit on 16-9-2017 by leloomultipass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It's YouTube's image stabilization software. It focuses in the subject to keep it correctly positioned regardless of camera movement.

And it works on any video uploaded regardless of age of video....its within YouTube, not the camera recording it.

This is 100% reproducible and explainable yet hundreds of thousands of people think reality is shifting. I'm flabbergasted. Is it all the fluoride in your water supply or wtf is happening to you all?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: leloomultipass

Being stupid is no disorder. You basically just did the same as the OP.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So bad photography = Mandela Effect? Alrighty then.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No that's not being stupid. It's much more than that. Also I don't think calling people stupid is much of an explanation. Not for me anyway. Mental disorders explains it for me, I just cannot accept that they're just stupid.

Your other comment about me doing the same as op, I don't understand what you mean?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No it's simply drawing the wrong conclusions from not enough technological/scientific education. Low IQ ie stupid.

OP lacks knowledge about video and youtube you lack understanding of humans, the OP's unexplainable mystery conclusion is Mandela, yours mental illness, both equally wrong.

edit on 16-9-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Mandela effect is not even what the "affected" thinks it is. Mandela effect is a millennial issue. People are sooo special and unique and infallible, with perfect memory and recollection. It's the sjw generation.
It goes right into this. Also it's purely a western issue. And 99% of the so called Mandela effects are pop cultural references.

It really makes me angry how people can be that narcissistic and egocentric, to think they are special and enlightened and "woke", while in fact they're just completely FUBAR.

It's all so pathetic and makes me nauseous when I think about how many think they are soo freaking special.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ok whatever you say. I'm not here to argue with you. I wasn't even referring to OP when I mentioned mental illness, i was referring to the comment section of those videos and generally all of the people believing this nonsense, but whatever.
edit on 16-9-2017 by leloomultipass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You'd loose anyways. If it gets unbearable, (the anger towards other humans) go and see a therapist, mkay?

/*half-serious don't kill me for it

The OP brought it here he/she obviously believes in it your defensive edit is mute
edit on 16-9-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: leloomultipass
a reply to: UnBreakable

Mandela effect is not even what the "affected" thinks it is. Mandela effect is a millennial issue. People are sooo special and unique and infallible, with perfect memory and recollection. It's the sjw generation.
It goes right into this. Also it's purely a western issue. And 99% of the so called Mandela effects are pop cultural references.

It really makes me angry how people can be that narcissistic and egocentric, to think they are special and enlightened and "woke", while in fact they're just completely FUBAR.

It's all so pathetic and makes me nauseous when I think about how many think they are soo freaking special.

Mandela Affect = Early Onset Alzheimer's

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And op, please stop watching videos about how to see shape shifting reptilians, and nutters talking about a video stabilisation artifact as if it's reality shifting. It's obviously making you dumb.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Nice attitude you got there. I wouldn't even WANT to have further discussion with you never mind if I'd win or lose an argument with you, jeez. Get off your high horse mate. "Go see a therapist" smfh

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join