It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Korea scam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

When pushed into a corner, the only alternative is attack mode.

China hates being told what to do by the United States. And is more likely than not to append it's help to North Korea if the basket drops. This is a power struggle between superpowers going on. I could see them protecting their side of the river so to speak. China would in my opinion, favor NK over the US. If that should happen, it's goodbye Charlie.
edit on 16-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: nOraKat

I find it suspicious that such a small and vulnerable country continues to taunt the world.

Like Chicken Little, except its our world that is taunting him to act brazenly.

After all his whole country is at risk, while we sit safe behind our keyboards, egging him on.

"We"? Who is egging him on?

Do you have a problem with North Korea developing nuclear weapons AND the means to deliver them to just about anywhere in the world or no?

I have a problem with the uS and what they may do under false pretenses, again. Nor really bothered by puny lil Korea.

Kind of a conundrum isn't it? We have to make him into the evil dictator that threatens the world and, at the same time, dismiss his punydom out of hand, like its nothing to start another war, this time on the asian continent.

Go right ahead warmongers, make the same mistake Hitler did, open another front. After all, Syria is lost and the Pentagon needs to deflect that fact with another false victory.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sometimes I wonder myself what is true and what is fiction when it comes to NK, you are right, the country money influx is mostly from China or that is what we has been told, they do have an underground going on, but I am sure that NK can not fart if is not with Chinas permission.

If is somebody to blame on how NK has become what ever has become is the country supplying them with the necessary tools to build weapons.

Now is not way in hell that China will allow NK to become nuclear.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

intrptr wrote:

"........Go right ahead warmongers, make the same mistake Hitler did, open another front......."

That is one way to look at if - But, and on the orher hand - Didn't the World make a really big mistake in not stopping
Hitler before his plans were put into play

You say Norh Korea is no Germany and Kim is only a minature version of Hitler - Still you must give him credit
- He might be capable of starting WWIII if not stopped before he develops a nuclear arsenal !
edit on 16-9-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

That is one way to look at if - But, and on the orher hand - Didn't the World make a really big mistake in not stopping
Hitler before his plans were put into play

The country gobbling up nations today is the Us, not Korea, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan...

The lesson from history is greed is impatient, control freaks need to hurry up and get there. Why Empires always , always fail.
edit on 16-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: 727Sky

civilian government.. (!)

military is subservient to the civilian government..

LOOOOL

Ha hahahaha

How many Generals did Obama fire or have relieved of command ? Look it up...... I rest my case

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I find it suspicious that such a small and vulnerable country continues to taunt the world.

After all his whole country is at risk, while we sit safe behind our keyboards, egging him on.

Do you have a problem with North Korea developing nuclear weapons AND the means to deliver them to just about anywhere in the world or no?

I have a problem with the uS and what they may do under false pretenses, again. Nor really bothered by puny lil Korea.

Kind of a conundrum isn't it? We have to make him into the evil dictator that threatens the world and, at the same time, dismiss his punydom out of hand, like its nothing to start another war, this time on the asian continent.

Go right ahead warmongers, make the same mistake Hitler did, open another front. After all, Syria is lost and the Pentagon needs to deflect that fact with another false victory.

You failed to answer the question.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes very possible, I remember in 2009 I visited my bro in Switzerland and while driving into France the borders were open, no stops just drive straight through and I was very surprised. Especially after I remember as a youngen my old man had some 800 records confiscated by the French border guards as we passing back into Belgium where we lived at the time, the French border patrol guards were renowned as being difficult pricks.

Interesting pics, they are from an airport somewhere in the U. S. from memory ?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes very possible, I remember in 2009 I visited my bro in Switzerland and while driving into France the borders were open, no stops just drive straight through and I was very surprised. Especially after I remember as a youngen my old man had some 800 records confiscated by the French border guards as we passing back into Belgium where we lived at the time, the French border patrol guards were renowned as being difficult pricks.

That's what I was thinking. Denver?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

That's what I was thinking. Denver?

That's the one....

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The 'question' supports a narrative of lies.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The 'question' supports a narrative of lies.

Show me five lies this "narrative of lies" supports. Heck I'll be happy with just three.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ha, yes. The Denver International Airport.

I was being a bit obnoxious with that because of the reported tunnels and eight levels of buildings underground. The murals aren't the only globalist art in the airport either. Here's the dedication stone:

There is no 'New World Airport Commission,' BTW.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You appear to know very little about Japanese or Korean history. Here's a hint: read a history book. For the former look up the era of isolation, the sudden need to avoid the fate of China, the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, the growth of militant idiocy in the IJA and the final flirtation with national suicide in 1945. Then start on the miseries of post1910 Korea.
Educate yourself in other words.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Show me five lies this "narrative of lies" supports. Heck I'll be happy with just three.

Errrm...

WMD, Regime change, Humanitarian Intervention.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Errrm...

Prove North Korea's WMD is a lie.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Errrm...

WMD is a defensive deterrent. The lie is he threatens the world with it. The only thing threatened by North Koreas Nuclear Deterrent is the US military.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Step back and prove reality to yourself for once.

Why would anyone believe government charade nonsense?

No one like Patriot act because Osama character wasn't known by every 12 year old behind a keyboard. So now we need the new enemy to actually have a face, a big fat pudgy Asian one.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Errrm...

WMD is a defensive deterrent. The lie is he threatens the world with it. The only thing threatened by North Koreas Nuclear Deterrent is the US military.

We are officially still at war with NK. That being said you don't mind if other countries develop nuclear weapons, even a country we are at war with?

What makes you think NK would keep these nuclear weapons only as a deterrent? How do you know they won't use them? One last question, why not just let every single country in the world develop nuclear weapons, would you be okay with that?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

We are officially still at war with NK.

Crap, Truce was signed and agreed to by both sids. Mostly a defensive move on the part of the US who was getting relentlessly pushed south by massive Chinese intervention to protect their assets in the region.

Because US invaded Korea at Inchon, seeking to occupy the whole peninsula, emplacing troops and bases right on the Chinese border. Again what Korea is really about is containing and isolating China. But again (like Vietnam too) stupid US, push our weight around, bullying the world school yard, thinking they can dominate the Globe.

But talk like you about stopping evil dictators and WMD. Don't even preclude you can sell me that crap over and over, how dumb do you think the world is?

You should wake up and smell the stench of death around you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join