It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Korea scam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: jacobe001

You seem to be scattergunning on this. Applying as many negative slags against America's leaders doesn't change this argument in any way. The west has the vote as well as checks and balances which absolutely see those proven to participate in most of the putridity you listed removed from office and even sent to prison. NorK doesn't have either... the Kim lineage can do whatever they want and anyone within their borders who grumbles over it gets double tapped with a couple 5.45 mm rounds to the head.

Nope
Politicians are the LAW
Nothing changes
Insider Trading has not stopped but it is illegal for everyone else

And our leaders have been putting bullets in other peoples brain for years if they do not tow the line
We have overthrown or assisted in the assassination of many people

Also I find it strange how people frown on welfare for this country but have no problem showering billions of tax dollars via the military for other countries

Whatever happened to "Personal Responsibility" for other countries?
Most of the citizens I have talked to overseas want us gone, it is their globalist leaders under pressure from the west that do otherwise

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: 727Sky

How is the invasion of South Korea any of the United States problem? Why was it then..why is it now?

Simple: After WW11 which was another war to end all wars the USA decimated it's military and was deamed weak and tired militarily... The new expanding Communist thought they had a chance to a little more expansion.. Mao had taken over China simply because the Chinese military had been decimated fighting the Japanese invasion. He promised rainbows and food for all that would follow his communist leadership and history shows what really happened once he got power.

The lion/predator goes for the young or the weak.. Most reports say 35,000 US servicemen died in the Korean war and I forget how many Koreans perished.. The Korean war was a U.N. sanctioned war with many participants not just the USA.

If the Chinese had not invaded and pushed the US forces back to the 38 parallel the two Korea's would have been united under MacArthur's tactics and leadership.. When that happened MacArthur wanted to defeat and bomb China back into the dirt age; President Truman disagreed and a war of words ensued... The General lost his job because of his strong feelings on the subject . In his statement to congress MacArthur was interrupted at least 50 times with standing ovations.. Ya see MacArthur was a lot more popular than Truman but, in the USA, the military is subservient to the civilian government..

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
So is this just an opinion piece or do you have any evidence to back your statements?

If ever there was a time to opine about conspiracy theories, the threat of nuclear war is it.

Opine while you still can.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It appears NK had help from Pakistan.

The groundwork for North Korea’s uranium nuclear weapons program was laid in the ‘90s, with substantial help from Dr. A.Q. Khan, the pioneer of Pakistan’s atomic bomb program.

Khan orchestrated the clandestine transfer of uranium centrifuges, enrichment machines and technical data to North Korea over a period of several years, according to the book, Nuclear Black Markets: Pakistan, A.Q. Khan and the Rise of Proliferation Networks

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: nOraKat

I agree with your assessment, there is something that just does not add up, well other than justifying a larger military budget.

There is another possible motive, too: A refugee crisis.

Masses of U.S. refugees and refugees in Asia -- fleeing their countries -- would force the borders to open in the East and West.

We would effectively become a world of 'nations without states.'

Conveniently, here's one artist's interpretation that illustrates precisely what I mean (the Nazi-looking guy represents the 'State'):

All that would be needed is a safe space, underground, for those behind such a plan (read as: the globalists).

edit on 9/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I find it suspicious that such a small and vulnerable country continues to taunt the world.

Like Chicken Little, except its our world that is taunting him to act brazenly.

After all his whole country is at risk, while we sit safe behind our keyboards, egging him on.

"We"? Who is egging him on?

Do you have a problem with North Korea developing nuclear weapons AND the means to deliver them to just about anywhere in the world or no?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

What a bunch of propaganda bull S****

There is nothing in any of those videos or your words that gives evidence to a reason why we needed to fight that war other than it being a clear example of Presidents having way too much power.

War is a scam. The communists of Russia were rich Bolshevik Jewish people. The populace was just dumb enough to not question it and just smart enough to turn the dials. Remind you of somewhere today?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We do along with a lot of other nations which are composed of despots and sewage waste for leaders. Does that bother you or no? Because none of their names end in un?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

In what ways are we egging on NK?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I find it suspicious that such a small and vulnerable country continues to taunt the world.

I find it suspicious when little drunk people at bars try to pick fights..knowing they are gonna get their arsed properly beat..but for some reason they do it anyhow and think they got something to prove or something.

But I won't blame the biggest guy in the room should some little asshat start swinging

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: SR1TX

In what ways are we egging on NK?

From some other threads...its because we haven't given him tons of money yet (again) to shut up.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Every bit of CNN propaganda/Fox/Trump/MSNBC/Etc Is all egging and it's all fake BS.

Not one shred of credible evidence has come out to actually suggest North Korea is going to do anything against anyone. The only aggressors here, the ones with Nuclear Tipped Ballistic Missiles that actually are capable of ending the world, is US, not Un.

I don't care how bad Un is to his people. 5k People have died in Chiraq alone since 2012. Anything? From Anyone? Anything about it?

Right...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I rarely see puny guys trying to pick a fight for no reason other than to do so.

I do see, and often, jockish type guys trying to routinely pick fights as micro aggression towards people so as to let off testosterone rage every once in a while.

I don't blame the cops for shooting either character when they arrive to deal with them, either.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Every bit of CNN propaganda/Fox/Trump/MSNBC/Etc Is all egging and it's all fake BS.

Cool story. What about every other (unanimous) news agency big and small across the globe all basically saying the same thing.

prolly Murica making them say that no doubt...of course..but you know better, dontcha...you know through magic

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

They are all owned more or less by the same group of people. The ones regurgitating it are just that.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

They are all owned more or less by the same group of people. The ones regurgitating it are just that.

Seems legit

Where do you get your info from then, because it sure as poop isn't friends there discussing the reality of the situation.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I think the world is scratching their head trying to make sense why Kim would taunt a country like the United States. It's simply suicidal and asking for his country to be annihilated. No matter what, he's pissing the world-off. He most likely has a target on his forehead.

They say he's a narcissist and he thinks by being aggressive he'll earn respect from his people and his military. That aggressiveness may just backfire, and his own military may realize he's gone too far once the SHTF.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

civilian government.. (!)

military is subservient to the civilian government..

LOOOOL

Ha hahahaha

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

A couple of small country, suspicious leaders who tend to dress similar to western military but appeared to have despised the western lifestyle.

Their respective ultimate end is history. While the NK leader doesn't dress with medals, gold or braid I tend to suspect this leader of his little country will suffer the demise of his heroes above.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It is a power struggle with China and the US.

Noth Korea depends upon China to survive at this point.

China could stop North Korea quick but doesn't really want to.

China holds the key cards - And I would speculate that through back door diplomacy the Trump administration has already
asked China how they would react if the US tries to take out Kim and the current rulers in NK.

I would bet that China indicated it might come to the aid of North Korea if the US invades.

World War III then becomes a real possibility

edit on 16-9-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join