It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS used to be interesting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 18-9-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I said the exact same thing in another thread. ATS for life brother.

Are we the O.G.s now?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Something like that mate.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I registered here in 2004 after a few years of just reading. Back then there was a 'Looking for knowledge', the word 'Conspiracy' was used more. Today ATS and all Social Media is monitored so much that the only freedom of speech we have Globally is word of mouth these days. Bloggers, people with a written article or even a You Tube video are silenced or even just taken off-line. I know many who still write and speak online and the numbers in terms of traffic have taken a nose dive. The coding in play means some people with an online voice are being unseen whilst at the same time being made to look like the enemy.

ATS was my first taste of 'What the World might really be like' about 15 years or so ago.
ATS today is just another place where plants by Government or 'whoever' discredit even what I am posting here.
I have read no replies, because I know there are arguments and miss-truths being told.

Regards from Sunny Scotland

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

I can't say I disagree with you.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The only disappointment I had on ATS lately was the censorship of the Elvis is Jon Cotner thread I posted recently.
edit on 19-9-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You must have been on to something.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not sure, but Jon Cotner has a fan that is a lawyer and threatened ATS. ATS did the right thing because the thread strayed into territory naming a person and an address as being involved and they didn't want any backlash over having locations posted that people could travel to and stir things up. In the end ATS, showed a respect for privacy and they received a complaint and erred on the side of caution. I didn't disagree, but it did make me wonder what is up with Jon Cotner and the Elvis topic. He seems to court a comparison from him to Elvis, though I don't believe Cotner is Elvis. Is Elvis still alive? In our hearts, yes!

ATS is still a great place to visit for alternate news and supernatural topics. The owners work very hard to make this a premium place to visit.
edit on 20-9-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Like I said...

<< 3  4  5   >>

join