It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped spacecrafts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

I would like to know someone who uses a UFO like this one frequently.

not sure if troll or serious
but if you are serious ask menber BLASSPYR (i dont think thats how you spell his username) he knows a lot about how ufos work and i aint joking

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

lol you actually made me laugh!
thats quite the achievement

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

replace A.I with interdimensional beings and you are right on the money

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I groove with your views on the Apollo 20 situation.I however still use the videos.

Due to the specific construction of this particular craft..I use it as an example to people of the validity of David Hamels plans to build a massive granite ship to save people from the coming Global Continental Displacement Waves.

The late and respected David Hamel is bang on with EVERYTHING HE TAUGHT.

I was taken to the moon during an abduction event so of course there are facilities there....likely what has been nuked or destroyed.

Different cycles of humanity have used the moon many times.

IMHO every 3657 years we get wiped globally....if humanity does not egress the planet pre-event we take the risk of being wiped from earth completely.This is the CYCLE TIMELINE.

The cycles who leave in time enmasse KNOW that there will be NOTHING LEFT OF THE WORLD THEY KNEW to ever return to.....they are off into the Universe on a one-way trip in their eyes.....when their descendants eventually return to their original HOME PLANET which is EARTH....they have evolved to suit their environments as humans do and do NOT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE US ANYMORE.....but they are surely us every bit as much as we are.

This is why they do not interfere as many wish they would...why some call earth a school....because there is A UNIVERSAL HUMANITY WHICH EXISTS.....we are not the only game in town.Earth has a natural cycle and everyone except US TODAY know about it.

No one really COMES BACK HERE for very long...only visits for resources and for tourism IMHO.Earth is not a stable planet.Coming back simply means jumping back into a 3657 year cycloe of destruction.

The only way to help us is to inform us in time for us to build craft and egress before the cataclysm...which IMHO is due in 2021.Had we listened in the 40-50s we could have done a bang up job of egressing in time.Now we are simply screwed.

I was lucky...my abductions helped me not waste time on most major issues like...is there really artifacts on the Moon and Mars and elsewhere...or...are UFOs real?....or....is the world going to end.

No the world does not end....the earth gets whitewashed...but humanity living upon it could very well be gone completely.

They are us and we are them....now you see the difficulty TPTB have had to deal with....the truth cannot come out ....you just read it...and you can see the explanation for humanoid "aliens" leads us directly to the 3657 year cataclysmic cycle earth experiences....and breaking this open would condemn EVERY SINGLE RELIGON ON EARTH AND EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE GROUP WHICH HAS HIDDEN AND SUPPRESSED AND TWISTED THE TRUTH.

BTW...time is so short...lol....but you will have as good a chance of surviving in a J-shaped underground shelter which acts as an air lock like the sink-trap under your kitchen cupboard as anyone in an underground bunker will have.

No shelters have been prepared with sonic shields[which you do not need just below earths skin]...which would have equalised or neutralised the sonic waves which will kill everyone deep underground in the DUMBS....the nickname DUMB is very very fitting....never mind having to dig out from under several km of mud slurry overburden.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind

How long does it take to travel back to 2001? I heard, that it is called "Reptilian warcraft". Does it require DC current to operate?

The Heighliner is not a time machine. About Heighliners.

Dad and I touring the vast desert on Arrakis:

Arrakis Desert Ride Along Tours - Available Now!

edit on 9-17-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Yeah, you know what's up.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I understand this video, the spacecraft described in the video seems to have less capabilities than a UFO should have, maybe I am wrong. The cigar shaped spacecraft I am writing about can travel back in time, when it has done the job, the alien or passenger comes back to the future and his body is formed using someone else's body within seconds. It seems to be a friendly type of spacecraft, I don't know if anyone of you have travelled in time (just for fun, or to meet someone who lives in the past). I think, time travelling is inbuilt function of a spacecraft, because in order to travel to another galaxy, a craft must travel forward in time. This way the beings reach their destination in less time.

Am I right, or wrong? A cigar shaped craft actually looks like a cigar.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I understand this video, the spacecraft described in the video seems to have less capabilities than a UFO should have, maybe I am wrong.

Well a UFO is simply an unidentified flying object.

The cigar shaped spacecraft I am writing about can travel back in time, when it has done the job, the alien or passenger comes back to the future and his body is formed using someone else's body within seconds. It seems to be a friendly type of spacecraft,

That doesn't seem very friendly to the "someone else". Can't say I know anything about the type your seeking information about.

I think, time travelling is inbuilt function of a spacecraft, because in order to travel to another galaxy, a craft must travel forward in time. This way the beings reach their destination in less time.

I'd say it would depend on the technology used. Also, wouldn't traveling forward in time cause you to reach your destination later? Unless you just mean the traveler "fast forwards" through the experience?

Am I right, or wrong?

Who can say... who can say. Who can say where the road goes or where the day flows? Who can say if your love grows? Who can say why your heart sighs as your love flies? And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies? Who knows?

Only time.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If a spacecraft travels forward in time, it becomes faster. This is why a UFO is so fast. For the aliens on board, they reach to the goal earlier. When they reached their destination, they can travel back in time to settle on a particular date. I have an example, if aliens arrive from another planet now, they have to check out one of the biggest problems on Earth, what is Jesus doing through his life?

Also, UFOs use gates to come here, I don't know how this works, but it means, they don't have to take the distance at all. Do other times exist?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I do not know of David homes but my curiosity is piqued, it is actually an old, old idea to use large asteroid's hollowed out as space station's and space craft, one reason is that the particularly dense material of an Iron-Nickel condrite asteroid has excellent radiation shielding property's, also mass drive's, basically open nuclear fission reactors that would move around the outside of an asteroid scooping material into there furnace were it would be turned into a plasma gas before being vectored of into space to provide thrust or even be in a fixed location with internal mass fed to them to be turned into a gas plasma would have an ample source of material to turn into thrust as well, one might expect a large asteroid used in this manner to become hollow and to have strange regular striations on it's surface with excavation pit's at fairly regular intervals, once those engines - mass drives had done there job and were no longer needed having moved your asteroid were you want it to be they could then be jettisoned off into space, during the excavation heat could be used to turn the Condrite alloy on the inner surface into a more pure metal hull like material as well and also the reactor heat from that mass drive could do similar to the external surface but meaning that the remaining material of the asteroid would then be more stable and stronger than the original asteroid body was.

But of course no one has done this so it remains just a theory?.
Unless someone did in the distant past that is.
Phobos.
en.es-static.us...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Those straight lines are supposed to be made by asteroid's and meteors obliquely impacting it then bouncing along it's surface?, the problem with that is that they would have to hit with force to do that and the low gravity and mass of phobos (it's hollow) would not have enough attraction to keep them on it's surface, they would just bounce back off?.
www.universetoday.com...
www.dailygalaxy.com...
ufodigest.com...

So if someone moved an asteroid to mars, possibly to try to use it's resources to save a dying planet or to help to terraform it back into a living world then if that civilization which did that no longer exists it is therefore proof of a previous culture and civilization within the solar system, one more advanced than we currently are.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If a spacecraft travels forward in time, it becomes faster. This is why a UFO is so fast. For the aliens on board, they reach to the goal earlier. When they reached their destination, they can travel back in time to settle on a particular date.

Ok I understand now. Interesting.

I have an example, if aliens arrive from another planet now, they have to check out one of the biggest problems on Earth, what is Jesus doing through his life?

So are you suggesting perhaps Jesus was an alien checking on us or going back in time to attempt to solve some problems they found, with the present?

Also, UFOs use gates to come here, I don't know how this works, but it means, they don't have to take the distance at all.

I might be wrong but I believe they act as a "slingshot" so to speak. A gate that essentially launches ships into incredible warp speeds. Faster ones they would be able to reach on their own. So there is still the distance, but it is traveled so quickly it is moot. But making multiple jumps can add up. Like say you go into a gate to get to one solar system. But you're not done on your journey and this solar system isn't your stop. The next gate though, is on the other side of the solar system. So you have to spend a minute warping there. So on and so forth. I imagine it could take up to an hour to traverse the whole galaxy. Given all goes smoothly.

Do other times exist?

Idk.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I think what he mean's is time moves more slowly for an object in motion relative to a fixed point as in the theory of relativity, proven by study of synchronized time pieces one on the ground and the other in the air at high altitude.
Of course this is a study of time differential around a fixed center point but linear time differential in a straight line may possibly cancel out due to the fact from the rocket's perspective it is the universe that is moving fast.
My way around it would be Quantum displacement, wormhole or gravity lensing technology's BUT it is possible that our understanding of time and space is actually completely wrong and that faster than light LINEAR travel IS possible, would still require one hell of an energy source though I am sure OR that there are ways' of working around it as some other's on this site have argued very expertly in the past.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The spice must flow

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I think what he mean's is time moves more slowly for an object in motion relative to a fixed point as in the theory of relativity, proven by study of synchronized time pieces one on the ground and the other in the air at high altitude.
Of course this is a study of time differential around a fixed center point but linear time differential in a straight line may possibly cancel out due to the fact from the rocket's perspective it is the universe that is moving fast.
My way around it would be Quantum displacement, wormhole or gravity lensing technology's BUT it is possible that our understanding of time and space is actually completely wrong and that faster than light LINEAR travel IS possible, would still require one hell of an energy source though I am sure OR that there are ways' of working around it as some other's on this site have argued very expertly in the past.

When a bubble of air rises up through a glass of water.....what is between the air and the water??.....how does a supr-cavitating torpedo go so fast????....how does a Mantis shrimp increase the striking speed of his club uber-exponentially???....how does a flying disc work????......they ALL use manufactured neutral dimension zones.What time is it in a neutral dimension zone?.....maybe neutral????

edit on 17-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Jesus Christ's role is taken up by humanoids currently to boost up the interest to Jesus and to anctient people who still live in the past.

Gates are used to leap into other times, where everything is the same as in this time. Earth exists, people exist, but in some cases things go different in this time, than in another time. I noticed that some spacecrafts come here from another time to commit murder (using mind control and satellites), but those aliens are so tricked, that they don't even know when to commit the killing. They came 1 year earlier (perhaps for a deliberate reason). Does a key exist for such a gate? Can it be locked? I mean the key as a spacecraft or part of a UFO.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

The gates can be locked down by whatever governing authority controls the system.

There are many wars over systems and regions. Often times battles occur around gates.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Is it true, that those humanoids want some kind of key to these gates from God who created the Sun? You know, those who are wearing spacesuit.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
So I believe the moon is littered with STUFF [...]

You missed this one. I think Babe Ruth might have hit it to the moon.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hi everybody.

Does anyone know, how these spaceships are working, what are their abilities? Did anybody board such a spacecraft? I would like to know someone who uses a UFO like this one frequently.

I think Bill Clinton stepped up his intern game and is owner of these cigar shaped crafts.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Sorry mate that one is patently just a rock, maybe you need some new glasses, not meaning anything but it may be worth getting your sight checked out there.

Mind you when I was a boy I did have this really powerful catapult called a Black Widow catapult which had tubular latex and a wrist stabilizer etc, I could fire those little stone's and ball bearing a heck of a way's, just maybe.

edit on 18-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join