It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America never won the Revolutionary War...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The US-Franco-Spanish Alliance won the actual conflict. It was the peace that was lost.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mescalinity

Why not read up 1st on how to make threads, hoax webs, upload pics, links, quotes.. Also what's been discussed to death already, what can get you banned, where you can and can't post?

You dove in without looking. Welcome anyway! Good to have you... Best, MS

*PS you're not gonna learn yet if you don't see how-to 1st!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

All I have to say...
Carry on

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: mescalinity
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The linked article says everything better than i could. It speaks for itself when you read it. It was meant to spark a discussion. I just want to see what everybody else's reactions were.

Your right, the war for freedom and liberty, sovereignty and self determination is never won. It is a war of attrition, fighting for personal rights and individual as well as national freedom.

To not be invaded, fleeced, imprisoned, murdered,, bombed, took over, enslaved, indebted, indentured, made into serfs and peasants. The world over historically speaking, is an endless battle against god-damned control freaks, do gooders and ambitious busy bodies.

Into the sun, the lot of them.

Well said! Incremental wins...and losses. We've stacked up a long list of losses for a while now. Yet awareness of that fact has never been higher, IMO.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

From your article:

As further evidence, not that any is needed, a percentage of taxes that are paid are to enrich the king/queen of England. For those that study Title 26 you will recognize IMF, which means Individual Master File, all tax payers have one. To read one you have to be able to break their codes using file 6209, which is about 467 pages. On your IMF you will find a blocking series, which tells you what type of tax you are paying. You will probably find a 300-399 blocking series, which 6209 says is reserved.

This is a ludicrous claim, and the article is full of such claims but WITHOUT the evidence of it. The article referenced is also organized poorly and really is a jumble of references with tenuous threads that the author claims connect, but he shows very little correlation within those references.

Now in response to the claim that the USA did not win the Revolution; They certainly did. And these men were also not stupid and they realized that the USA could not live in a vacuum and needed trade partners...so with diplomacy they arranged such.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The entire moronic blog relies on a near total ignorance of what a treaty is, what a surrender is, and ignores articles in the treaty that don't fit the narrative being pushed.

Ranks right up there with gold fringe theories and arguments based on Black's Law Dictionary.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: mescalinity
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The linked article says everything better than i could. It speaks for itself when you read it. It was meant to spark a discussion. I just want to see what everybody else's reactions were.

Your right, the war for freedom and liberty, sovereignty and self determination is never won. It is a war of attrition, fighting for personal rights and individual as well as national freedom.

To not be invaded, fleeced, imprisoned, murdered,, bombed, took over, enslaved, indebted, indentured, made into serfs and peasants. The world over historically speaking, is an endless battle against god-damned control freaks, do gooders and ambitious busy bodies.

Into the sun, the lot of them.

Well said! Incremental wins...and losses. We've stacked up a long list of losses for a while now. Yet awareness of that fact has never been higher, IMO.

If only we had more independent truckers...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What a great subject to explore. I have looked into this for a long time.

Very long video but I enjoyed every second of it:

Creditors in Commerce Introduction

And a link to their site:

creditorsincommerce.com...

Many many fun subjects presented. That we are not a sovereign country. We have never paid back out debts from the Revolutionary war and Civil war. Those debts are held by foreign nations.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Which basically means we lost.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I think another illusion put forth is that Brits/Europeans etc. are all of a sudden a new race of people with all ties cut off from their homelands. There is no we/they really. Just a bunch of Brits and Europeans in another land.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join