It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's is a solution to DACA Mr.Trump. Maybe one of your esteemed assistants will get this.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think the problem is that people assume going back to their country of origin is for some reason bad, like they would be on the streets when in fact they most likely have a huge family infrastructural there too. It is almost an egotistical attitude of anywhere else but America is a bad life...give me a break...

So what makes your assumption more credible than the one you are denouncing exactly?

Another problem is these 800k were not truly vetted and it is suggested that 50% or more of them do not really meet the criteria and basically lied on their application with little or no vetting of their information.

Care to post any proof of this claim?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

I'd like to, but first you need to provide the basic reading material. Again. Do you know what burden of proof means? A blog that is reposting a Breitbart article is not covering the burden of proof necessary to support most of the claims you are making.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
A lot of them are 16-21. Not "kids" youve clearly been duped by the MSM lies.

i consider that age range as kids, yes.

You're probably also not aware that a former director of the program admitted increasing fraud as much as 40-50% of applicants lied about their age.

Not to mention many of "these kids" are gang members

do you have any source for either of those claims that isn't some right-wing trash blog?

*personal stuff*

good for you, not really relevant though. my family immigrated here in the 1600s and it was pretty much a free-for-all then. i'm sure they had their struggles and you had your struggles and these kids and their families have their struggles.

instead of being so attached to the letter of law, maybe think about the spirit of the law and also what's ethical. sometimes laws are wrong.

Right wing trash blog? Man, facts can't help your kind of stupid.

Let me spoon feed you so you don't have to lift a finger and actually read the facts.

Fraud is rampant and “huge” for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, a former official with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) agency alleges.

Photo: Flickr DACA Protest Bread for the World
Under DACA, nearly 800,000 illegal aliens were given temporary protected status and work permits to remain in the United States. Experts have told Breitbart Texas that during the Obama Administration, background screening was lax.

In an interview with LifeZette, former USCIS manager of the agency’s investigative unit, Matt O’Brien, alleged that the fraud rate for DACA is roughly “40 to 50 percent” and potentially even “higher”: “Based on what I had seen and what I discussed with my colleagues, the fraud rate is 40 to 50 percent. It’s possible that it was higher,” he told LifeZette this week.
edit on 15-9-2017 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think the problem is that people assume going back to their country of origin is for some reason bad, like they would be on the streets when in fact they most likely have a huge family infrastructural there too. It is almost an egotistical attitude of anywhere else but America is a bad life...give me a break...

So what makes your assumption more credible than the one you are denouncing exactly?

Another problem is these 800k were not truly vetted and it is suggested that 50% or more of them do not really meet the criteria and basically lied on their application with little or no vetting of their information.

Fraud is rampant and “huge” for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, a former official with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) agency alleges.

Photo: Flickr DACA Protest Bread for the World
Under DACA, nearly 800,000 illegal aliens were given temporary protected status and work permits to remain in the United States. Experts have told Breitbart Texas that during the Obama Administration, background screening was lax.

In an interview with LifeZette, former USCIS manager of the agency’s investigative unit, Matt O’Brien, alleged that the fraud rate for DACA is roughly “40 to 50 percent” and potentially even “higher”: “Based on what I had seen and what I discussed with my colleagues, the fraud rate is 40 to 50 percent. It’s possible that it was higher,” he told LifeZette this week.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

words words words

source?

what kind of fraud?

and what about your claim that they're mostly gang members?

you might not be able to help my kind of stupid, but i can't help wanting to know facts instead of poorly sourced, antagonistic blogger BS.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yeah I read it the first time you posted the link in the thread and then again when you first copied and pasted the text in the forum, but it doesn't prove anything. It's a repost of a Breitbart article. Post the actual statistics and stop repeating two other people's opinions like a parrot. Prove that you can actually think for yourself. All you have shown me so far is that you are super gullible and will believe anything that appeals to your confirmation biases.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yeah I read it the first time you posted it in the thread and then again when you first copied and pasted in the forum, but it doesn't prove anything. It's a repost of a Breitbart article. Post the actual statistics and stop repeating two other people's opinions like a parrot. Prove that you can actually think for yourself. All you have shown me so far is that you are super gullible and will believe anything that appeals to your confirmation biases.

if the former USCIS manager of the agency's investigative unit isn't an authority, then please tell me what YOU consider an authority on the issue.
Please enlighten us with your completely unbiased hyper enlightened perspectives.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well if you are going to reference government statistics I'd expect a link from the particular government website that releases that data. It's called the primary source and proves that the tertiary source that is the Michael Savage blog isn't spouting a bunch of bs to get a rise out of the gullible.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I know virtue signaling is easier than researching actual facts, but you only sound stupid and lack any contribution the ideas. Just elementary level apologist tactics for illegals.

I can bet my bottom dollar you and krazyshot are both push "global warming" on ATS as well. Based on your ignorance level.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I do not understand your point? Are you suggesting that the left narrative is not suggesting that going back to their home of origin would be bad? I think the 130 mil that live there might have a different opinion...

It's like if my parents snuck me into France and 10 years later I was sent back to America...I'm sure all the French would be screaming "Oh the horror"...

As many as half of the approximately 800,000 people who now have work permits under DACA may have lied on their applications to get approved, said Matt O’Brien, an attorney and until last year a manager in the investigative unit of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).

Google is your friend...and I also said that it was "suggested", so this is something I would like to have reviewed...Once again what was your point?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well if you are going to reference government statistics I'd expect a link from the particular government website that releases that data. It's called the primary source and proves that the tertiary source that is the Michael Savage blog isn't spouting a bunch of bs to get a rise out of the gullible.

I pretty sure you've been mislead as to what a "blog" is. Lol

You're a boring troll at best.I don't waste my time on sjw who's minds are made up regardless of the facts

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I know vitue signaling is easier than researching actual facts, but you only sound stupid and lack any contribution the ideas. Just elementary level apologist tactics for illegals.

I can bet my bottom dollar you and krazyshot are both push "global warming" on ATS as well. Based on your ignorance level.

lol whatever dude... if this is all you've got, to start attacking my character instead of defending your BS statements, i will happily leave you to circle-jerk with yourself and whatever reactionaries you can get who are happy to have their own poorly sourced opinions reinforced with your crap tactics. cheers!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I know vitue signaling is easier than researching actual facts, but you only sound stupid and lack any contribution the ideas. Just elementary level apologist tactics for illegals.

lol whatever dude... if this is all you've got, to start attacking my character instead of defending your BS statements, i will happily leave you to circle-jerk with yourself and whatever reactionaries you can get who are happy to have their own poorly sourced opinions reinforced with your crap tactics. cheers!

You still haven't proven how any of my statements are BS! You lack any refutation of my logical analysis.

Good riddance bubby!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Regardless of what you think that source is, it isn't the primary source.

You're a boring troll at best.I don't waste my time on sjw who's minds are made up regardless of the facts

Asking you to back up your claims is not trolling. Though I think I'll follow in fiver's steps and leave the thread. You aren't looking to discuss and educate only yell your dumb opinion. Cya.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I do not understand your point? Are you suggesting that the left narrative is not suggesting that going back to their home of origin would be bad? I think the 130 mil that live there might have a different opinion...

My point is, what makes you think that these kids have families back home to go to? Some may have families and support networks in their home countries, but that doesn't mean they all do. Your assumption is just as arrogant as liberals assuming that all of them would be living on the streets in their home country.

Google is your friend...and I also said that it was "suggested", so this is something I would like to have reviewed...Once again what was your point?

If google is my friend, why can't you use it to prove your point? My point was that you made a claim without sourcing and you should back your claims up with sources. Hell you still didn't source the link to this text.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

My point is, what makes you think that these kids have families back home to go to? Some may have families and support networks in their home countries, but that doesn't mean they all do. Your assumption is just as arrogant as liberals assuming that all of them would be living on the streets in their home country.

If google is my friend, why can't you use it to prove your point? My point was that you made a claim without sourcing and you should back your claims up with sources. Hell you still didn't source the link to this text.

dont go away angry, just go away. :-) go educate the masses on proper "sourcing"

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Regardless of what you think that source is, it isn't the primary source.

Asking you to back up your claims is not trolling. Though I think I'll follow in fiver's steps and leave the thread. You aren't looking to discuss and educate only yell your dumb opinion. Cya.

You haven't discussed or contributed anything to the Thread.. just typical spammer shows up asking for sources regardless of your interest in the topic lol.

can you contribute something meaningful to the conversation? Probably not because you have no original ideas.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL Just does that mean??? It means criminal!!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL Just does that mean??? It means criminal!!

Welcome my friend

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Do you have family/relatives? My assumption is most people have them...what do you think...lol

Copy my claim into Google ...lol

It was a 30 second search... My point was I said it is "suggested" and I said "I would like".... With a statement like that there is nothing to claim...Why do you argue to just argue.

Just because you are lazy doesn't mean I need to provide anything on your requests. My post wasn't even to you and you jump in demanding, something...

Talk to this guy..

Matt O’Brien, an attorney and until last year a manager in the investigative unit of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).

edit on 15-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join