It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hillary Clinton Emails Emerge — Reveal Additional Mishandling of Classified Information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Political Watchdog group Judicial Watch has obtained some (apparently) newly released Hillary Clinton emails.

They have over 1600 new ones, and Huma Abedin is involved too.

The U.S. State Department released these per court order(s).

97 are among emails NOT turned over by Clinton and her lawyers and they are work related.

And some have classified material flying all over unsecured systems !!

New Hillary Clinton Emails Emerge — Reveal Additional Mishandling of Classified Information

In a new report, Judicial Watch has uncovered additional examples of Clinton and her aide, Huma Abedin, mishandling classified information through email.

According to Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch today released 1,617 new pages of documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing numerous additional examples of classified information being transmitted through the unsecure, non-state.gov account of Huma Abedin, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, as well as many instances of Hillary Clinton donors receiving special favors from the State Department.

Judicial Watch: New Clinton Emails Uncovered, Reveal Additional Mishandling of Classified Information

Documents also show more instances of pay to play with Clinton Foundation donors

Abedin’s controversial mother advised Clinton speechwriter to exclude references to ‘democracy/elections/freedom’ and ‘empowerment of women’ for Clinton speech in Saudi Arabia

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 1,617 new pages of documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing numerous additional examples of classified information being transmitted through the unsecure, non-state.gov account of Huma Abedin, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, as well as many instances of Hillary Clinton donors receiving special favors from the State Department.

The documents included 97 email exchanges with Clinton not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 627 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over, and further contradicting a statement by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails had been turned over to department.

I plead the 5th

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do you ever post anything original or anything other than something that is going to get the community fighting? Doesn't seem like it.

Care to address the topic or attack the OP?

With that being said, odd that a "Woman who advocates for gender equality would sell her soul to NOT speak about gender equality"?

Glad they didn't tell her not to mention she carries hot sauce in her purse.

edit on 14-9-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Do you ever post anything original or anything other than something that is going to get the community fighting? Doesn't seem like it.

To quote info from the Judicial Watch org is about as true as any info you can get these days. But I understand that some people (you?) would like to give Hillary and the DNC and Obama's state department a pass on any wrong doing because it is "old news" and the attacks on Trump should be the focus.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

And another bashing the op....

On topic: glad to see somebody is working hard to bring to light what has been hidden/ buried about her. Thank you for the lovely update xuen.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How has brand new emails that just came out old news and been talked about before? Do you have a time machine?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You'd be wrong, I just see the futility in arguing over a woman that has political and judicial immunity. Do you honestly think they're going to put her in jail with how well she has been playing her part?

The time to put her in jail is long-passed, if she was going to receive justice it would have happened already.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10

And another bashing the op....

On topic: glad to see somebody is working hard to bring to light what has been hidden/ buried about her. Thank you for the lovely update xuen.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No the op puts in hard work averaging three threads a day

I mean what have I published that's this useful and informative

link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

And what is in the emails? Oh, we don't know, we just saw it and had to post it on ATS for stars, flags and conformation bias. I doubt these emails will make any difference at all, the thousands before it didn't, why would these?

+11 more 
link   

Do you ever post anything original or anything other than these same talking points? Pretty sure you said the exact same thing in his last 5 threads. Pretty sure he (we) got it.

Or....... You can be the change you want to see. Just an idea.

edit on 14-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think they are hoping to find something that will upset the public enough to demand something be done, whether its 1 email, or a compilation of everything with evidence and facts.

We know she did illegal/questionable things, if someone did that to you would you just say oh well, not enough evidence, i guess ill just take it in the cheek, and continue with your life?

I highly doubt it.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was just getting bored but I knew you would come through.TY as always.s&f.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Beats me, i dont click peoples names and browse their post history, usually just come on, read, and leave, very rarely do i ever post.

If he wants to post 100 threads a day, who are you to tell him he cant?

Maybe he is retired and it keeps him busy, i dunno, but im not gonna be a poo head about it, i would just hit the back button and not let it consume any more of my time if i didnt care for it.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Sorry but this topic has been addressed in thousands of threads since it became mainstream, probably half of them coming from the OP.

Where has it gotten us so far? Where will this one take us? Nowhere other than bickering and fighting. If you're into bickering and arguing and "proving" you're right all the time then I'm sure this and other threads like it are your thing.

No it hasn't been addressed! This is brand new from JW. You just didn't like it so instead of refuting it, you do what you normally do and attack the OP.

The topic is the new information from Judicial Watch, NOT your hatred for the person who posted it?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

So the millions of people calling for her arrest the past couple of years isn't enough? They need a few million plus 1?

Give me a break, if Clinton was going to jail she would already be there right now. Does she deserve it? I think so. Will it happen? No.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
KNOCK IT OFF!
This is not the Pit. If you can't post on topic move on or you may find yourselves Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 14-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join