It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much more disclosure do you want?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Being an abductee.....

Is one of the side effects of being an abductee an excessive use of capitals and full-stops while recounting utter nonsense?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

When russian files were realeased about the case a file..or some files were missing. When the FSB was asked about the missing files the reply was that they did not expect the investigators to ask about them again in the future. Of course that doesn't say anything about aliens. The chief investigator at the time came to the conclusion it must have been some unknown intelligent force causing the deaths of those young people.

Without the evidence to back up the Chief Investigator's assertions then it remains nothing more than his opinion unfortunately. One theory is that it was waves of infrasound produced by high winds resonating across the mountains that turned the group insane. Of course that needs proof as well.

So I'd say it remains unsolved. But that doesn't mean it was aliens.

Do you also know why Paulides never say out in the open..on the record.. what his believes [sic] are about these cases?

Can you clarify this point. Do you? If so I'd appreciate a quote and the source.

What proof is there that aliens exist..? Don't you agree there is something going on? Everything that is "going on" points into the alien direction. That is why most people..like you maybe.. want disclosure from their government.

There is a UFO phenomenon "going on". That does not mean it is anything to do with aliens.

We should not rule it out of course. But we should also be wary of jumping to any conclusions.

A lot of people are convinced that crop circles are the work of aliens. Even though it's on record that humans create them. But the argument always comes back that 'some' are genuine and the work of aliens.

Why does no one ever consider the same arguments for graffiti?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
The popular theories from public were: They include an animal attack, hypothermia, an avalanche, infrasound-induced panic, military involvement, or some combination of these.

It reads to me like they all got poisoned by something relatively fast-acting. Bad mushrooms or something else.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Ever hear of the "Cuba Mystery" that occurred last fall? State workers from US and Canada in cuba all experienced a high pitched sound, or even felt the vibrations and some had head tremors meaning the tissue actually split open and bled. One person described if he stepped away from his bed where it was occurring, it completely went silent. Should look it up more

This technology is there. It wouldn't have been poisoning because 2 of the boys had the force of a car in their chest to cause chest fractures without damaging the skin. Another person had that force on their skull causing a powerful skull fracture. Not poison. I'd agree with the description of military involvement/frequency induced panic.
edit on 15-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'd agree with the description of military involvement/frequency induced panic.

Yeah, but as you yourself said, setting up a harmful harmonic vibration is not as effective as you would think, because all you have to do is move the right thing just a little bit and it goes away. And we're talking about something that happened basically in the middle of a snowstorm, which, if you're familiar at all with snow, kills sound outright.

If sound was all it took to turn half the people on the outing into murdering psychopaths, you'd think it would happen more often at rock concerts. Particularly the Grateful Dead.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Haha well that's the thing that it said on the news that contradicts that it was just sound. He said no sound has ever been known to be able to rupture skin. Yet their brain's were ruptured. Open your mind a little

Just thought of this for the chest fractures- whatever it is maybe it travels easily through liquid-like material (skin) but experiences blockage from solids (bones) and so they can exert a lot of force
edit on 15-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I would love for a Representative from the Grey,Reptilian,Insectoid & Nordic races to materialize during a presidential press conference. That would be the ultimate form of "disclosure" in my opinion.
edit on 16-9-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: Edit

edit on 16-9-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

An important detail which is hard to fit into all theories ...except the alien theory ..of course..(lol)... is the tongue which was cut out the female victim. An avalange does not cut ut tongues ..neither do sonic waves. There was blood found in the stomach of the girl, which indicates that she was alive when it was cut. She swollowed the blood. (yes, it was cut...not bitten off)

I am sorry.. In several interviews David Paulides said that he will not give his personal opinion. He does not want to distroy his own credibillity by saying it was aliens..or whatever. He is trying t be honest saying he does not really know. I can not give you a quote or page number of a book .. I guess you will have to take my word for it.

It is a bit of an ockham razor situation... or a sherlock holmes train of thought outcome.. whatever remains must be the truth. The fact that we can not comprehend doesn't mean it is not possible.

edit on 16/9/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Being an abductee.....

Is one of the side effects of being an abductee an excessive use of capitals and full-stops while recounting utter nonsense?

Nope.....but they do implant us with an idiot detector which you have just managed to set off.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
(yes, it was cut...not bitten off)
proof?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: mirageman

An important detail which is hard to fit into all theories ...except the alien theory ..of course..(lol)... is the tongue which was cut out the female victim. An avalange does not cut ut tongues ..neither do sonic waves. There was blood found in the stomach of the girl, which indicates that she was alive when it was cut. She swollowed the blood. (yes, it was cut...not bitten off)

I am sorry.. In several interviews David Paulides said that he will not give his personal opinion. He does not want to distroy his own credibillity by saying it was aliens..or whatever. He is trying t be honest saying he does not really know. I can not give you a quote or page number of a book .. I guess you will have to take my word for it.

It is a bit of an ockham razor situation... or a sherlock holmes train of thought outcome.. whatever remains must be the truth. The fact that we can not comprehend doesn't mean it is not possible.

David Paulides is a fun listen during his interviews.

He has a LEO background.....he knows full well the so called clusters are there because the perfect storm for murder is also there....be you a serial killer be you a hitman be you a greedy or vengefull spouse or business partner be you a lover scorned be you a gangster looking to self-promote using violence be you a pedophile be you a rapist.....illegal MJ grows drug labs or alcohol stills are defended......these "cluster sites" are the perfect place to be all you can be.......predators in the wild use watering holes and feeding areas to find prey.....these "cluster points" are akin to watering holes because all manner of people are drawn to one spot...if you build it they will come and nature built some beautifull places which attract prey[people] which in turn attract predators......If one has hunted specificlly predators one learns to see the landscape how they see it.....all predators do not eat their prey.

Some victims are Bigfoot related...some are UFO related....and EVERY scenario above plus more are also represented within Davids scope of study which is very generic.

Add to this the fact that all Federal and State parks were placed to hide evidence of the last pre-deluvian culture and of history and of resources......and there could be a lot of reasons people go missing in Parks.

Bottom line is IMHO this.....David paulides was once asked why satellite pictures are not used to definitively solve these cases.....crickets.......full stop....because this applies to UFO abductions as well.

IMHO David Paulides is trying to get people to force disclosure of records by the Parks Services....he wishes people to DIG into the Parks and to look at them in an objective manner......and this is what will possibly be the cause of his demise.....the people who PLACED the Parks had things to hide...very very big things....and David needs to consider the % of people dead because they stumbled upon deeply buried secrets.....the can of worms he has opened is HUGE.
edit on 16-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ever hear of the "Cuba Mystery" that occurred last fall? State workers from US and Canada in cuba all experienced a high pitched sound, or even felt the vibrations and some had head tremors meaning the tissue actually split open and bled. One person described if he stepped away from his bed where it was occurring, it completely went silent. Should look it up more

This technology is there. It wouldn't have been poisoning because 2 of the boys had the force of a car in their chest to cause chest fractures without damaging the skin. Another person had that force on their skull causing a powerful skull fracture. Not poison. I'd agree with the description of military involvement/frequency induced panic.

Gravimetric waves focused on bone structure could be to blame for those fractures. The sound was a by product of the air molecules getting excited due to the gravimetric weapons use.
Although th eRK ships do have infrasonic weapons that can damage or kill if need be.

Oh the russian kids that died in th esnow? Hallucinations caused them to think ti wa shot and then the russian kill team came in and tried out their new weapons on them.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Being an abductee.....forget it all....we will be wiped in 2021 by Nibiru induced Global Continental Displacement Waves washing over all land masses ......TPTB know it.....they could care less at this point about what 6+ billion walking dead people think.

BTW...I was taken by HUMANS ON A MASSIVE MILITARY SHIP who showed me what was coming and who gave me a chance to leave...members as we unknowingly are of UNIVERSAL HUMANITY....and I saw Greys of different types.....but the HUMAN BATTLESHIP WAS MASSIVE AND ABSOLUTELY POWERFUL .

Universal Humanity is NOT UNDERGUNNED.......we are NOT DEFENCELESS.......we are POWERFULL AND MANY...... Earth Humanity is being kept in the dark and seperated from its greater self....BY HUMANS THEMSELVES......WE HAVE TO FORCE CHANGES......or we will all simply stay here on earth and be wiped out every 3657 years.

Only those with open minds will get a off world ticket. Being were the 5th iteration of humans on this planet obviously only a small percentage gets chose each cycle to ascend.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I want disclosure admitted by the MSM and major political powers. I want disclosure with some benefit for the humanity (tech and ideology). If they gonna disclose that they're here, watching us and that's it then you're right I don't need it because I already know it and I've experienced it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How much more disclosure do you want?

Not "more", my friend, but rather "official" disclosure is what we want.

No, no more 'fuzzy' disclosure is needed (but we can expect to get way more of it).

What IS needed is just one, single, irrefutable, unambiguous, widely observable, universally validated morsel of disclosure that you or me, or any one of us homo sapiens on this lonesome planet, can see and touch and experience for ourselves to our own personal satisfaction that what is in front of us is, finally and without any doubt, the real deal.

Until then, wanting "more" of what we've had up to now, and getting boatloads of it, will be, sadly, woefully insufficient.

But thanks for asking...

edit on 9/16/2017 by Outrageo because:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Since the 60's I have seen disclosure, but it has been in the form of 100 percent lies, distortions, and propaganda, and with officialdom forever discrediting themselves in this manner for so long, means never having to want any future official disclosure again, since it will be more of the same 100 percent BS.

Disclosure is a personal choice combined with rare luck and the ability to comprehend and understand things for what they are. Discernment is also a choice as well as a gift, to understand the truth of something and to know if it is a good thing or an evil thing. The funniest thing of all is to witness people who have chosen not to know anything about UFO's, and watch them dictate not only what they don't know, but to tell everyone else that they don't know anything either.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Visual sightings aside, for decades there have been thousands of claims that these beings are landing or crashing their vehicles on Earth and interacting physically with humans. Because of these claimed physical events, there should be physical evidence that reflects this. There is not. With one or two claims it would be unreasonable to require physical evidence. With thousands of claims, it is not.

You can't skip over and ignore the scientific method and what science requires as empirical evidence because you don't have that evidence. The diehard believers/supporters of visiting aliens have no choice but to argue less-than evidence such as stories because they lack solid evidence. Government/military conspiracies and cover ups are created as another excuse for the lack of evidence. They have no choice because when asked the logical question- "Where is the physical evidence?" there has to be an answer.

I really don't think there's a clear understanding by the supporters of this 'good-enough' evidence of what an intelligent visiting alien species would mean to science. How our understanding of biology, physics, and so on would be changed and rewritten. How it would confirm not only basic life exists in our galaxy or universe, but the fluke branch evolution took on Earth resulting in a species of high intelligence happens elsewhere. Increasing the chance that other planets may harbor intelligent beings.

Why should something as incredible and life changing be taken so lightly as to rely on stories and made to be trite and commonplace? It shouldn't be and in the least has to be held to the same and higher scientific standards as the discovery of a new species of plant, animal, or insect on our own planet.
edit on 17-9-2017 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Being an abductee.....forget it all....we will be wiped in 2021 by Nibiru induced Global Continental Displacement Waves washing over all land masses ......TPTB know it.....they could care less at this point about what 6+ billion walking dead people think.

BTW...I was taken by HUMANS ON A MASSIVE MILITARY SHIP who showed me what was coming and who gave me a chance to leave...members as we unknowingly are of UNIVERSAL HUMANITY....and I saw Greys of different types.....but the HUMAN BATTLESHIP WAS MASSIVE AND ABSOLUTELY POWERFUL .

Universal Humanity is NOT UNDERGUNNED.......we are NOT DEFENCELESS.......we are POWERFULL AND MANY...... Earth Humanity is being kept in the dark and seperated from its greater self....BY HUMANS THEMSELVES......WE HAVE TO FORCE CHANGES......or we will all simply stay here on earth and be wiped out every 3657 years.

Only those with open minds will get a off world ticket. Being were the 5th iteration of humans on this planet obviously only a small percentage gets chose each cycle to ascend.

I do not know how a mass evacuation might be planned or the requirements to participate...do you mean a small % will be SAVED?Ascend=save right?

IMHO many within the breakaway society have written their own tickets...this is just a storm...we all could have been prepared.

My guess is the ships will land...doors will open...and anyone with a positive vibe will simply be able to walk on and if your vibe is not a good one you will become physiclly sick onboard and will not be able to remain there.IMHO we shall judge ourselves at the door.More will likely be rejected than accepted.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Disclosure is over used term. They will not show them self's on the six o'clock news.
They control the planet for their agenda and you are not suppose to know the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

From the many interviews I have listened and books read I came to the conclusion that the ufoos are in general a malevelent presence.

Was waiting for that.

Thats like saying gardeners are malevolent.
edit on 17-9-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join