It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was a government false flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: usos90

This NWO mob are being very careless unless they are doing it deliberately. There are some important dates coming up regarding numerology the first one being Mayday 2020.
I believe the truth is coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue
Exactly!!!

That's a great example of a prediction based on intelligence. A well thought out and understood realisation of the situation.

Bill Cooper probably made a snap decision based on paranoid delusions in response to an interview he saw.

Both are predictions and both were correct, but I do agree that rescorla had more backing behind his prediction.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

"Irrefutable evidence"

Dude, you can not debate any post that has the word "irrefutable" in it, because.... it's irrefutable....

edit on 14-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

This NWO mob are being very careless unless they are doing it deliberately. There are some important dates coming up regarding numerology the first one being Mayday 2020.
I believe the truth is coming.

The problem with the whole NWO argument is that they are perfect in their actions and we know any Goverment is not perfect. In this cast we are talking 100s of people involved to do the logistics to include dozens of companies that none every come forward, perfection at its finest.

Add in the perfection of unknown timing as in when and where the aircraft hit the towers to have the second tower collapse first due to the aircraft hitting lower which created a lot more weight above than where the hit in the first tower struck to actually start the demolition at some random point in the towers. Its this randomness that creates an impossible event to actually orchestrate the perfection that would be needed to be present for all this to go as it did. Don't get me started on the years it would take to plant explosives throughout ALL floors of both towers that never get discovered...

edit on 14-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Can add in John O Neil who had recently retired from the FBI and was appointed security director of WTC

He and Rescorla had seen what was coming and tried in vain to get people to believe then and take action

What the attack finally materialized stayed at their posts and worked to evacuate the complex, returning back into the
building to ensure everyone was out

They paid with their lives for their dedication ……..

No like fraud and conspiracy mongers who make YOU TUBE videos claiming to have predicated the events ……..

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So many things written and said about this attack, I still remember that day when the TV was broadcasting the first jet only. Many people didn't even know that the WTC was consisting of two skyscrapers.

Does anyone have a flight recorder info about the second jet ? Audio , cockpit recordings?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The government of the USA is a Constitutional Representative Republic, not a Democracy. reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

i was wrong the MD 20/20 didnt stand for Mayday 2020
it was mass deception 2020, although major disaster still has a chance.or both 22

and now evrywhere i look i see manymasks

reading these subconscious clues are hard but i am getting better.

i thank Saturn for the guidance and guard.

my path is set
edit on 28-9-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
do you have any views on whats coming this Novemeber?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox
My view is that half the people will be upset.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Ok are you talking about the US elections?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You have a very prominent person telling you ahead of time pretty much exactly
what was gonna happen.

How do you refute that dude?

Plus when you put the weight of everything that has to be explained away in
regards to 911. You can't even fit it all on the scales. The whole thing was
bullsh#t top to bottom. Nothing perfect but the power over the narrative.
edit on 30-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
None of this proves that it was the "government" that planned the attacks; it only indicates some people had prior knowledge and that there was a coverup. Why don't you carefully read the August 2001 issue of the Last Trumpet newsletter here: lasttrumpetnewsletter.org...

After some introductory Bible verses, the newsletter starts with:

"Conspiracy On The East River!

Exactly one week ago, we returned from New York City, where we spent six days working for our Lord and Saviour in research and spiritual warfare. It was our eleventh trip to this city of spiritual Babylon, and one of our reasons for going was to go to the United Nations, where meetings were to be held to plan a strategy on how to completely disarm the "citizens" of all member nations. On Friday, July 6th, something happened to me that I will never forget. It is something that has happened few times in my ministry, and as we were sailing across New York Harbor on the Staten Island Ferry for Manhattan, the Almighty stunned me with an amazing vision. I was standing at the front of the ferry outside as we were approaching the Statue of Liberty. I looked at the statue and my eyes focused on the torch. This torch is a symbol of the Illuminati and is referred to by the conspirators as the "torch of Illuminism." After looking at the torch, I turned my eyes to the 13-mile island of Manhattan. There, in the distance were the twin towers of the World Trade Center rising a quarter of a mile high. The other sky- scrapers in the financial district of Southern Manhattan filled the narrow island. As I looked, I felt the Spirit of the Almighty come over me, and when He opened my eyes I saw massive flames of fire rising high into the sky as the entire island of Manhattan was engulfed in flames. The flames rose high above the buildings and pulsated with intensity. I could hear the horrifying screams of multitudes of people in the distance as the burning continued and intensified. Then, the vision ended as quickly as it began, and I stood there with tears filling my eyes as I realized what is coming upon this nation. I then heard a voice that seemed to come from inside of me saying, "Tell not the vision until you return." I do not pretend to know what it all means, but I do know that time is short and the end is near."

The author, a former (?) occultist, admits to visiting Opus Dei and the Masonic HQ in June of 2001 "and learned many things there." I first encountered this newsletter 2 days after 9/11 while I was living in the Philippines so its distribution is world wide. This newsletter was intended as a warning to the "power elite" to stay away from the World Trade Center because something was going to happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Has anybody let the OP know that ATS has an entire forum dedicated solely to 9/11 theories where most, if not all, of the "evidence" here has been posted for like....years?

Public information about the attack is available to read. There always the secret files hidden away, the files the people at the very top of the echelon of the CIA can examine and look at, not you. We know from FBI investigators insights after the attack, there is thousands of documents sealed and stored. The files are too sensitive and potentially will point to wrongdoing by allies in the middle east.
edit on 23-1-2021 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

"Irrefutable evidence"

Ah the words of the new guy. Welcome to ATS. The 9-11 forum is filled with evidence, but I am not sure any of it is "Irrefutable evidence", if it was, it wouldn't be a conspiracy "theory", it would be fact.

I look forward to more "absolute proof" claims. They do make everyone smile just a bit.
Shanksville PA, the only plane crash with no plane, unless you count the Pentagon and NYC, though I could see the planes getting lost in the debris of the WTC, but they didnt fall for another hour or so. Where are the planes?? Whats up with WTC building 7?? I dont claim to know exactly what happened on 9/11/2001, but the story we have been told seems awfully suspect, and I dont trust the Government to tell us the truth at all

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join