It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Public Schools Are Brainwashing Students with Fear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is near and dear to my heart. I can't stand seeing what is being done to Children through the school system, and the so called authority of seclusion based on beliefs rammed down the throats of the many.

The world is messed up and I think someone needs to address this before it spins out of control. How many statues need to be defaced and violent crimes against the innocent need to be looked at before we admit there's a problem that isn't going away?

from the video monologue

In 2005, a federal court upheld that our nation's public schools trump parent rights: "Parents and politicians alike were shocked when the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled on Nov. 2 that parents' fundamental right to control the upbringing of their children 'does not extend beyond the threshold of the school door,' and that a public school has the right to provide its students with 'whatever information it wishes to provide, sexual or otherwise.'"

The court went on to clarify: "Parents have no due process or privacy right to override the determinations of public schools as to the information to which their children will be exposed." What this decision essentially says is that, as a parent, your rights to control what your children are being taught in this country end at the school door...

Viewers said:

I understand that some people, for various reasons, feel they have no choice but to surrender their kids to public schools, but I would never do it. Organized education in America does far more harm than good. Why do we tolerate it in its present form? Americans need to stand up and resist.

Public Schools are nothing more than Indoctrination Camps, set up to chip away Individualism, Free Will, Free Thinking. Schools are over stepping power boundaries, they are now punishing children fro doing things in there own homes. Never EVER accept a School issued Lap Top, the school staff can spy on you''re child and without warning can punish them.

Wow!!

Private schools are no better. Can't even dress individually in those prisons

Kiyoko504 Yep, data mining. This is why I don't have my son dealing with too much technology at his age. I hate tv too for him because it's got an agenda for kids. Cartoons have changed since I was growing up.

SOMEONE IS SMART AND DID RESEARCH

Butterfly Whisperer Cause cartoons back then tried to teach kids friendship, values thru characters that kids could look up to. Now its just mindless garbage.

You should really homeschool 

thank god i am 60 yrs old,,,,,now its your turn to deal with this human mess,,,,,,,i am bowing out,,,,,good luck.............

parent who send kids to school may as well hand over the kids to the states to do as they please oh wait, their already doing that. never mind.

I am expecting and I think I'm coming to the conclusion of home schooling my child. I went to public school and seen it all; incompetent teachers, bias history, all kinds of things. I can only imagine what it's like to go to school now.. Probably a nightmare... And after watching your video, oh yeah... I think I'm home schooling my child...

Mark of the Beast...

They are rolling out MK Ultra to the masses big time, with the primary focus being children of course.

edit on 14-9-2017 by AngelicIRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

If you think something is so horrible for your kid, you don't let the child decide to stay. This lady is an entitled lunatic. She doesn't want a school to go into lock down if there's an armed criminal in the area? She'd rather teachers become armed guards? It's fine if your locality allows teachers to carry but to expect it? Teachers already make dirt pay, are maligned, work 16 hours a day and pay for more than half of school supplies but sure let's send them off for spec ops training.

She wants a tailored curriculum for her daughter? She makes claims but offers no proof of any of them. Sure sex ed includes talking about masturbation, you can exempt your kid from sex ed if you don't like it. Better yet, get a damn voucher, that's what they're for. Even better join the PTA, participate in the education board meetings.

No one is legally obligated to send their child to public school.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So making less money = less responsibility to the Children they willingly chose to teach? What planet are you on?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Nothing says "Controlled by fear" like homeschooling your child because you are afraid they might learn something you do not like the sound of.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You're right, we should let kids go and be brainwashed, and not fear, Their System, and Their control. 1984 anyone?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

That's your take away?

This woman thinks public schools are indoctrination camps but sends her daughter anyway because it's what her daughter wants. That's horrible parenting.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

That's your take away?

This woman thinks public schools are indoctrination camps but sends her daughter anyway because it's what her daughter wants. That's horrible parenting.

And you don't. Ok.. So... She's a little messed up. But the point of the Video is that she's clearly becoming aware. That's a huge thing isnt it? baby steps.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Don't be thick AngelicIRage.

A child getting information its parent does not agree with, is not brainwashing. In many cases, its deprogramming, particularly if the teachers and the institution itself teach tolerance and understanding, rather than bigotry and racism, for example. A child getting freed from religious indoctrination (which is NOT the same as faith, and in fact prevents real faith from developing), and delivered into a reality from which they can then discover God or not as they see fit, is not negative, nor is it brainwashing. A child being free to consider the biological methods by which they arrived on the Earth in a timely manner, not six or seven years after they have already accidentally had children of their own, is a positive, because it gives that child a greater awareness of the consequences of their actions.

Being a parent does not give you the right to create your own reality, leave alone force your child to live in your invention.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You know, I keep hearing all this screeching about protecting Western Culture then I hear all this screeching about our cultural norms being bad for us, indoctrination blah blah blah... make up your minds.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You don't be thick!

I'm not thick i'm thin, but in a good way. How about you?

A child getting information its parent does not agree with, is not brainwashing.

Clearly you didn't grown up a Muslim did you?

if the teachers and the institution itself teach tolerance and understanding.

Do you know how many teachers in the USA for doing unmentionable things to children? And you want people to automatically respect and believe them?

A child getting freed from religious indoctrination (which is NOT the same as faith.

You mean like Teachers who are caught doing things that would condemn them to that firey place most people call hell? ok

Being a parent does not give you the right to create your own reality, leave alone force your child to live in your invention.

So, Parents have no rights over their own flesh and blood, but Strangers should be given that right instead?

What Universe are you from again?

link   

No one is legally obligated to send their child to public school.

I wish you would have told my mommy this. I went to public school and I cant even spell 'cat' if you spotted me the 'c' and the 'a'.

link   

You know, I keep hearing all this screeching about protecting Western Culture then I hear all this screeching about our cultural norms being bad for us, indoctrination blah blah blah... make up your minds.

How about this Truth.

Live And Let Live.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hell I went to Public School. And look how I turned out.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

My time machine is borked.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngelicIRage
Hell I went to Public School. And look how I turned out.

How did you turn out?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

My time machine is borked.

Damn. Looks like I willz be stoopid foreverz.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngelicIRage

How about this Truth.

Live And Let Live.

Good philosophy.

Here's another. If you think the kool-aid is poison don't let your kid drink it.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Very wise and potent advice!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Hmmmmmm... Did you read the courts decision?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Like some people on this forum. Curious and willing to question authority.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join