It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-year-old biracial boy was hung from rope by N.H. teenagers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

the first thing that should be done is getting social services involved and investigating the parents of these kids. if they are found to be white supremacists, then maybe probation and foster care might be a better solution?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That could certainly work.

Certainly something is off there that may need looking into.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Oh I should bugger off and accept wild emotional outbursts from everyone, even ones about vigilante paybacks for kids alleged of a crime?

But its totally cool people post that way?

Don't think so.

It's time to calm down.
Please calm down.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

the first thing that should be done is getting social services involved and investigating the parents of these kids. if they are found to be white supremacists, then maybe probation and foster care might be a better solution?

The parents would be liable for the actual crime.

Thank you for offering a sensible reaction.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't know, I think we are just as calm as those on the other board who are griping about the rapper pretending to hang the white kid.....
and this kid was actually lynched!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

It's more a matter of severity. One kid getting murdered in a neighborhood every few days, is more severe than 1 isolated incident.

But, the child being hung by other kids sets a more dangerous precedent. One that other children might emulate, to gain their moment of fame. The sanctity of life, and fear of the law, isn't what it was when I was growing up in the 1970's.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

the kids don't have the same level of self restraint and common sense we adults do..

Now you made my beer come out my nose.....Not Cool, not cool at all.

TBH, I've seen kids acting better than most so called adults lately.
Where do you think anyone condones such behavior like these kids did? It's Wrong. Why would you even think people would find it acceptable? Sounds like someone has some stereotypes of those they don't agree with Politically.

I'm not saying you are stereotyping, but...............

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Oh I should bugger off and accept wild emotional outbursts from everyone, even ones about vigilante paybacks for kids alleged of a crime?

Evil triumphs when good men do naught..or something like that.

edit on 13-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

who me?? heck I get upset when they "make examples" of the teenagers who screw up drinking and driving and manage to kill their friends...
they're kids, it's up to us adults to protect them, even from themselves.

in this case, I really think that these kids might need protection from the racist brainwashing of their own parents.
lol... can we really upset some people and place the kids in a muslim foster home???

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

That could certainly work.

Certainly something is off there that may need looking into.

Maybe they got the idea from an X-box game. Some of them are pretty dark and sordid.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Any parents that teach good moral conduct are fine. Their religious persuasion seems irrelevant.

There's no reason to provoke further inequity by picking parents based on a demography designed to generate further anger.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

TBH, I've seen kids acting better than most so called adults lately.

that's kind of my point, the adults are acting worse than the kids while expecting the kids to act like adults!!

Where do you think anyone condones such behavior like these kids did? It's Wrong. Why would you even think people would find it acceptable? Sounds like someone has some stereotypes of those they don't agree with Politically.

of course no one is gonna condone such behavior!!! but if you are openly accepting such groups as the KKK, and white supremacists, well, I can see that in some kids minds, lynching the non-whites might just be a small step forward!! I mean, don't the kkk and lynchings kind of go together in the history books?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
unless of course, it's kids from a christian family being put into a muslim family...
then well, there's a thread about that one on these boards...

but... I was joking, hence, the lol before the suggestion???

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is a lot to say here.

First, if the story reported is remotely accurate, the perps should be given the harshest possible sentence.

Second, even if there is more to this story, this is world's away worse and more serious than a dumb rap video. Period. End of story.

I don't think there is anything nefarious in not releasing details of the juvenile perps, that seems to be par for the course for juvenile accused of any color.

I find the calls for parents of the perps to be looked into to to be intriguing. Tell me, when those black teens tortured a white mentally handicapped person and streamed it live, did we have special interests groups demand discussion of black racism towards whites, or calls to look into their parents?

I fully support investigating possible racism in this town.

My question is given the fact there is far more violent black on white crime than the reverse, why isn't there a main stream cry to investigate that racism?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dreamingawake

It's more a matter of severity. One kid getting murdered in a neighborhood every few days, is more severe than 1 isolated incident.

But, the child being hung by other kids sets a more dangerous precedent. One that other children might emulate, to gain their moment of fame. The sanctity of life, and fear of the law, isn't what it was when I was growing up in the 1970's.

But, it is dangerous.
If you want to make this into an importance context:
How come no one addresses that in some inner cities PDs answer to violence is "letting the gangs kill themselves" innocent by standers- often victims in it, need to "get out of the ghetto". This is the majority of your city killings of African Americans.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I say teach the criminals a lesson, AND make an example of them that might deter other would-be criminals.

Show me any evidence of these "examples" deterring any form of crime from reoccurring.

All this is - is a desire to hurt someone else so that others can feel better.

I'll explain something further in my next post that is highly relevant...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
So there is this thread, Rapper Lynches a White Child - and - Where Are Liberal Groups in Texas-Florida.feigning outrage yet no thread on this until now.

8-year-old biracial boy was hung from rope by N.H. teenagers because of his race, family says

It was around 5 p.m. on a Monday in late August, and an 8-year-old boy, like so many others that summer evening, was playing in a back yard. The others he was with had a few years on him — some were as old as 14 — and he had no reason to suspect that the picnic table or tire swing nearby would become tools for what his family alleges was a racially motivated near-hanging. That night in Claremont, N.H., took a dark turn, the boy’s family claims, when the teens started taunting the boy with racial epithets and throwing sticks and rocks at his legs. Family accounts of the incident reported by the Valley News allege the teens stood on top of the picnic table and grabbed a rope attached to a tire swing.

Now that s disgusting and was an actual hanging not a depiction by an actor. Also notice the terminology used when describing these boys..

An 8-year-old biracial boy's family claims a group of white teens attempted to hang him

Claremont authorities have said they are investigating the attack but did not comment on specific details of the case because it involves juveniles. "These people need to be protected," Claremont Police Chief Mark Chase said of the teenagers accused of hanging the boy. "Mistakes they make as a young child should not have to follow them for the rest of their life."

yet when conservative sites or police themselves describe young black teenagers, it is either thugs, menacing, young adult...etc.

Does anyone else see the double standard here? Also if using a child as a prop in a hanging was so awful...where are the outcries when it actually happened to one..all I see and here from that side is tumbleweeds rolling by and crickets. You know the side that is in no way connected or has ideals like the kkk...etc. Apparently this wasn't newsworthy to them because the only ones who ever bring this type of story up are people from the left. Show one thread where the right leaning members have brought up issues like this.

What I find interesting is that the OP is assuming the story is A) correct as it stand from no first hand account B) that the boy was hung by white kids, and C) that the thought has never crossed anyone's post in here that this biracial kid and the statements made could easily apply to blacks hating on a biracial kid as happens a lot within the black community towards lighter skinned blacks or biracial blacks.

There isn't anything that says the teens were white, so why jump to this conclusion?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I say teach the criminals a lesson, AND make an example of them that might deter other would-be criminals.

Show me any evidence of these "examples" deterring any form of crime from reoccurring.

Hey don't get too bent out of shape. The justice system is already making sure they're protected and comfortable. Man, I bet they're even being treated to some warm cookies and milk to soothe their pain and suffering too.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What we have here is:

1) News media article + photograph
+
2) No actual solid facts.
=
3) Emotional reaction without rational sensibility.

We know less than 1% of the Truth here.
This is a perfect example of what I was hoping to remind everyone of in my last thread about social conditioning and mind control.

Everyone needs to chill out.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hey don't get too bent out of shape. The justice system is already making sure they're protected and comfortable. Man, I bet they're even being treated to some warm cookies and milk to soothe their pain and suffering too.

What if none of this is even true?
What if only parts of it are partially true?
And even, what if it's completely true?

Doesn't matter which.
Our reaction, as CIVILIZED MATURE ADULTS should ALWAYS BE THE SAME.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join