It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru Expels NK Ambassador

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Showing some pelotas, I hope the rest of the countries in South America follow this example. Few days ago Mexico did the same too. I'm sick of NK threats.

Just read the arrogant reaction of the NK ambassador :

LIMA (Reuters) - North Korea's ambassador to Peru said Tuesday that Lima's decision to expel him was akin to "throwing gasoline on the fire" on the dispute over Pyongyang's nuclear tests that it would continue to pursue "without wavering."

I say go to hell mister ambassador.

www.usnews.com...

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 13-9-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I say go to hell mister ambassador.

He is already on the way.....back to NK

S&F for you just for leaving that opening for me....
edit on 9/13/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i'm more surprised they have so many ambassadors around the globe considering how isolated they want to be.
it's not as if the fat kid currently in charge is the first north korean leader to carry out arms tests and threaten the world while declaring dprk no.1!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I would enjoy seeing the rest of the world expel their nk diplomats.... all of them, the whole world. Show them how they are isolating themselves...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
NK is pissing off the entire world. First by not abiding with International rules of WMD. 2nd using Nuclear weapons as bargaining. Everything could have been done more peacefully if NK had opened borders with China and relax their own laws more just like what Cuba did. I mean Russia does it with China. NK is stupid as fk. Hope they do their own regime change if it keep going like this.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I had to look it up, I'm surprised how many embassy's they have. As someone else stated I hope they all get shut down. Thanks for bringing this to light, I thought they were completely isolated besides some trading with China and Russia.

But now this has me wondering if the US put pressure on Peru to do this, and even if we had nothing to do with it I'm willing to bet NK will see it that way no matter what. So I'm sure we will be getting more threats or there will be another bomb/missle test soon enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
NK is pissing off the entire world. First by not abiding with International rules of WMD. 2nd using Nuclear weapons as bargaining. Everything could have been done more peacefully if NK had opened borders with China and relax their own laws more just like what Cuba did. I mean Russia does it with China. NK is stupid as fk. Hope they do their own regime change if it keep going like this.

Though I appreciate your opinion as a contribution to ATS - would you please expound on how you - know - NK is 'Stupid as FK?'

I'm not picking on you - just making a point in that - the collective 'we' (over here) - has really no way of comparing our mind set with the mind set of the leader of NK.

I'm not making excuses for his actions. Just saying it's hard to mix our apples with his oranges.

peace

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Be on watch for an 8.3 Earthquake around Peru, or some other natural disaster!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Un graduated from University. Un is not actually that smart. When it comes to military he totally relies on his Gen. He may have learned from the West, but not of the East. We all know knowledge comes from the East. Why do you think China builds things way faster than everyone else. If he were smart he would have stop nuke test by now.

Uni isn't everything. NK still has a mind set like Cold War China. This makes it a very dangerous buffer state. Even China knows this now. They are not like Cuba whom opened up to the world.

www.sundaytimes.lk...

heavy.com...

It is now UN vs Un.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Lmao.

This is CNN vs FOX vs MSNBC vs ABC vs CBS.

This is Lockheed vs Northrop

This is Iraq all over again.

By the way, 5000 or so have died in Chiraq from gun violence alone....You're worried about a 3rd world country??

Why?

This is all fake.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

When you say its all fake.... not entirely true. The problem is not just NK having nuclear weapons capable to strike the US. The bigger problem is in my opinion that NK even having that technology. Being one of the poorest countries with nuclear weapons (about 16 billion gdp) what do you think will happen to that technology once they master it? It will be sold under the table to bad people for a lot of money. So even if NK doesnt nuke anyone it is still a huge problem that they are capable to make nukes.

edit: I was wrong, their gdp in 2016 is 28.5 billion, still very low
edit on 14-9-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

This is all fake.

What does that even mean, "all" fake? The launches are not "fake." Japan didn't fake their alerts due to a non-existent missile flying over Japan. The nuclear test that registered on earthquake monitors around the world was not "fake." The news coming directly out of NK via newspaper and television is not "fake." People's blind hatred of media and even their own country causes them to bleat out this falsehood any time news comes out that doesn't make the U.S. look bad.

Nothing may come of this - but it something does, it will because NK instigates it. China is not stupid. If the U.S. creates a false narrative and acts on it, they will know, and they will defend NK. The U.S. knows this. NK is only being bold and taunting as they are, without going too far, because they are like the little kid whose big brother will defend them. They are hoping I think, that the U.S. will act first, and then they can leverage China to "get revenge" on the United States.

Why people are trying to make the U.S. out to be the bad guy over this situation boggles the mind. The U.S. is hardly innocent, but there is nothing in NK worth a damn to invade for. I seriously doubt the U.S. would risk a relationship with their greatest trade partner (who we owe a ton of debt to), over a small, sad country with no real benefit.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Mexico has done the same thing and the Philippines have cut all trade with N. Korea.
edit on 14-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join