It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as well-known rapper 'lynches' small white child in music video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Free expression.

I know it's distasteful.

But we should support the right of free speech and free expression and free ideas, because others won't.

Can't believe I just gave you a star.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I hope the man who suddenly gained a conscious, and stopped killing you, was given life in prison, and was killed there. I hate people who hurt children, with a passion!

If the same fate befalls rapper XXXTentacion, someone would be spared a beating, or death, at his hands.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You may want to start another thread.

Using horrific images isn't just for rappers you know.

There are literally 100's of music videos with even worse images than this one. Why pick on just this one?

edit on 13-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Almost 7 million views.

Fully monetized.

YouTube refuses to remove the video.

If you ever thought race politics wasn't biased on these platforms, this should be a wake-up call.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thank-you for relating that movie of how the jury's mind was opened. We're all human beings with similar hopes, fears, dreams.

I really don't understand how more Black people are angry now than they were BEFORE Barack Obama was elected President. They should be glowing in his aftermath.. and working harder to achieve the high ideals he eloquently spoke of, as being available to all Americans.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yeah, check out the youtube vid from my post just before yours. I guess they like both sides.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: roadgravel
Both sides should keep this distasteful stuff up so that we ca get to shooting at each other sooner. That's what many out there want. They are not going to let it go.

Democrats are against guns. The shootout would be too one-sided, wouldn't it?

Always laugh when I see someone say something like that.

Rest easy, many Democrats and other Leftists, such as myself, are just as well armed as anyone on the Right. We just don't talk about it as much.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Almost 7 million views.

Fully monetized.

If you ever thought race politics wasn't biased on these platforms, this should be a wake-up call.

Waaah YouTube isn't your safe space, go cry about it

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He did get life in prison but was released after serving about 15 years.

XXXTentacion sounds like a disturbed and dangerous person. I have a very hard time believing he meant anything positive with his new video.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Konduit

Almost 7 million views.

Fully monetized.

Waaah YouTube isn't your safe space, go cry about it

Grew up listening to old school rap and can't say I'm a fan of the stuff that comes out these days, and even though I'm not a fan of the intro, that seems to be a decent song. Good groove.

Anyway, I wonder why it was not mentioned that he holds hands with both the white and black kids several times throughout the video.

Obviously, he was trying to send a specific message and it was not one of advocating for lynching a white child.

Edit: He even mentions "killing of our own", which I assume is a reference to blacks killing blacks.
edit on 13-9-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Everyone needs to remember that X is still a teenager. The reaction in this thread is exactly what he was going for.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Can't let a little thing like double standards get in the way of a good race war, right?

It's all OK or none of it is OK. Make up your mind already.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So sorry to hear.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: roadgravel
Both sides should keep this distasteful stuff up so that we ca get to shooting at each other sooner. That's what many out there want. They are not going to let it go.

Democrats are against guns. The shootout would be too one-sided, wouldn't it?

Always laugh when I see someone say something like that.

Rest easy, many Democrats and other Leftists, such as myself, are just as well armed as anyone on the Right. We just don't talk about it as much.

That's comforting. Obama was wrong (again) then, when he stated that Republicans "cling to their guns". A balance of power should preserve the peace! :-)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

XXXTentacion sounds like a disturbed and dangerous person. I have a very hard time believing he meant anything positive with his new video.

Only 15 years? And he wasn't murdered while incarcerated? Our system IS broken then. (sigh)

XXXTentacion is willingly placing a target on his back. Surely he can't be naïve enough to believe that he won't be "taken out" by a White offended person.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Only 15 years? And he wasn't murdered while incarcerated? Our system IS broken then. (sigh)

XXXTentacion is willingly placing a target on his back. Surely he can't be naïve enough to believe that he won't be "taken out" by a White offended person.

Seriously? This is entertainment, no different than a movie.

Did Gene Hackman have a target on his back after he strung up a white Klansman in Mississippi Burning? What about Samuel L Jackson in A time to Kill?

I find the selective outrage dubious. This is entertainment. The real story here is how right wing people are trying to use this as evidence of an attack on their whiteness.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hey I posted a Nazi EDM (who knew?) video a page or so back. By your argument, where is the outrage from the right?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Happens to all of us.

It's threads like this one that prove conclusively that most of us aren't all that far apart in actuality.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Free expression.

I know it's distasteful.

But we should support the right of free speech and free expression and free ideas, because others won't.

If Free Expression/Speech is a right that should not be squashed, why does TV, ATS, Church, etc., not allow, or punish, those who use profanity?

Okay... now I HAVE seen the video. It is FOR SURE ART... and I am frankly impressed with how much care this rapper put into the message.

FWIW... I am seriously conservative, in every sense of the word. I am also "Red Pilled"... and the effects of that Red Pill seem to grow over time.

Regardless if you are conservative or liberal white, or some other racial background... I encourage you to watch the video all the way to the end. This rapper really is trying to get attention and end with a compelling message. He's trying to do good.

For the sake of CLARITY... I don't agree with everything in the video.

Ferguson, MO? Michael Brown was a straight up thug, according to a black college student who was an acquaintance of a friend of mine and went to Jr. High with him. Just because some punk is a thug, doesn't mean he should die. But when you look at the detailed photographic evidence, it is blatantly obvious Michael Brown did EXACTLY what the cop said he did. Yes... it might have been suicide by cop... but there was no reason that cop should die, because Michael Brown picked that day to flip out.

Ferguson MO's Judicial system WAS steeped in systemic racism... and certainly greed. They would lock the courthouse doors... they broke a fair number of laws while administering "justice".

But Mike Brown... he was a violent idiot and got himself shot.

...anyway... I digress...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Let there be speech, art and theater.
We must allow evil and hatred to express itself through those or it manifests itself in reality.
Ideas are like germs that must find a way out of people's minds.

If that's how someone really feels, great.
just don't act on it.
edit on 13-9-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join