It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage as well-known rapper 'lynches' small white child in music video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Reverse the roles to get a reaction liberal/media/BLM offended complex.

I hope a KKK member makes a video showing a mock-hanging of a little Black boy. With You-Tube and a Cell Phone, it could easily be produced. Then, we'll see if the LEFT is as pro-equality as they say they are.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

8-year-old Boy gets hung by White teens in Claremont, New Hampshire

This happened recently, haven't seen a media outrage about it at all.

Maybe it had to be linked to singers/musicians?

Clearly the article is focused on the racially tension aspect of it. We don't hear about the black on black crime in inner cities either... Talk about missing the point..

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty sure the white kid consented and was paid for his ACTING..

The spray pained houses land lord did not..

Why do I think you still will not see the difference...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Free expression.

I know it's distasteful.

But we should support the right of free speech and free expression and free ideas, because others won't.

I agree 100%. I am no hypocrite in this regard. I may find that video disgusting, racist, and hateful, unless it was a direct threat to a specific person, the message is protected speech and expression.

As I have stated numerous times here in numerous threads on this subject, that is how the 1st amendment works. It protect that speech to which you disagree.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I support it just because it pisses people off so much. Its called freedom of speech. Americans need to learn to live with it.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Reverse the roles to get a reaction liberal/media/BLM offended complex.

I hope a KKK member makes a video showing a mock-hanging of a little Black boy. With You-Tube and a Cell Phone, it could easily be produced. Then, we'll see if the LEFT is as pro-equality as they say they are.

And now we have the REAL reason for this thread. It's not about this rapper, it's about slamming the left.

It was also cute the way you put colors to the recent natural disasters.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Did you know who this person was before this event?

I didn't until you posted. Mission accomplished i guess, good advertising campaign

(post by growler removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

And if he does it will mean absolutely nothing relating to all republicans, Christians, the right or he'll even the KKK..

Unless it was ordered by the kkk leadership or something...

It would be an isolated story about an isolated individual.

Not proof all republicans are racists..

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Ubber Valid point...and all to common today.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Are you counting on people just reading the title and the OP and not the source? From that source:

Stanley said the mother who finally agreed “was serious about acting and the message. The mother of the son is very serious about acting. She’s a stage mom. She has three sons and takes them to LA to audition. She understood the vision.”

That vision, according to Stanley, is that the “little white boy and black boy show innocence,” and that society has become desensitized seeing black men hung and shot, but the imagery of a white child being hung is shocking.

She explained that the rapper made sure to make both children feel comfortable on set.

How many video viewers will know the "back story" you refer to? 1% maybe? It only takes a few empty-minded crazies to soak in the images of the clip, and act on them, to render violence upon the innocent.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Sometimes people who have been victims themselves become self-righteous hypocrites because they think their suffering entitles them to excess.

At least that should inform them of the etiology of their own suffering,

You think someone lynched this rapper's ancestor, and he's all tore up over it?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So tell me, what is the purpose of ANTIFA and BLM? Seems to me, VIOLENCE and HATING AMERICA is all they exist for.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

originally posted by: carewemust
This so distasteful! Even more so than Kathy Griffin holding up a decapitated likeness of President Trump, IMO.

Excerpt from: www.foxnews.com...

Rapper XXXTentacion is under fire after releasing a disturbing music video featuring a Caucasian boy being lynched on a stage as an African-American boy looks on.

The video “Look At Me!" debuted on Tuesday and features imagery depicting police brutality, violent protests, and the 19-year-old Florida-based rapper placing a white child’s head in a noose on stage in front of a crowded theater and then hoisting him up into the air.
Why can't people who display racial or ethnic HATE in public, be charged with HATE CRIMES? Does someone need to be injured or killed for the Hate Crime law to be activated?

+++++++

Also, why doesn't Black Lives Matter mobilize members to help the hurting people in Texas and Florida. As we see on the news, there are thousands of African Americans in need of assistance in both states. For that matter, why isn't the outspoken NAACP, ANTIFA, or the "Stronger Together" DNC doing much of anything to ease suffering of Texans and Floridians?

From a political standpoint, I'm glad to see them turn a blind eye to the suffering. It proves how callous, crazy, selfish they are. But from a humanity standpoint, they're beyond disgusting.

-CareWeMust

It is really callous and over the top, on it's face. With the current state of American society... I personally think it is horribly conceived.

I couldn't make myself watch it... and I am inclined to condemn it, as well as acknowledge it would probably easily fit in the context of artistic expression... and would and will vociferously defend this fella's free speech rights.

All those reactions CAN exist together. If you think about that... that I can be conflicted, disgusted and support this guys right to do what he is doing... it just proves how extraordinary the Bill of Rights and the founding ideas of the United States actually are. Has very little to do with me... and everything to do with growing up in a country, where I have access to the tools and freedoms to learn how to think... and share and deepen my thinking skills.

Great thread... and what an amazing experiment the United States has been thus far!

Then let this rapper, and all who share his hate, have their Freedom of Speech and Expression. Likewise, he/they shouldn't be offended when someone hangs or burns an effigy of a Black Rapper, either.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
To call it distasteful would be to underscore it by several orders of magnitude.

This is, however, free expression. Not one whit different than a scene from a movie.

I don't like it, and I'll say so to the day I die, but I'll also defend his right, no matter how disgusting, to say/perform it. I'm not required to attend his concert, obviously I'm not his target demographic.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: sine.nomine
Well he has a message with this and you take a different meaning. No surprise there. Very few on this site are his target demographic. I've never heard of the guy.

His message is irrelevant. He's fighting a perceived hatred with hatred. The point is the blatant double standard, and his willingness to accept that society wouldn't care if the races we're switched. That is, by definition, racism. I'm all for free speech and art, but not when only some people are free to do it.

Add to the double-standard, is the simple fact that there are imbalanced and drugged people in this country who will take that video depiction and carry it out in real life.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So you're just going to continue to whine about your white persecution and ignore the actual attempted lynching of an 8 year old bi-racial child by white teens?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

it's always the case with some folks. they are unable to separate politics.

Recently, there has been news circulating around a biracial kid that was lynched by other white teens. Not one peep about on it ATS, which i find tragic especially from the conservative crowd on ATS.

Nothing posted by xuenchen or seasonal. I wonder why?
edit on 13-9-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Clearly the article is focused on the racially tension aspect of it. We don't hear about the black on black crime in inner cities either... Talk about missing the point..

Don't get me started on that subject. I live near Chicago and watch the nightly local news. Black activists and civil rights groups do and say nothing about the 2 to 3 Black people murdered in Chicago every single day, mostly by other Black people.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree. We need complete context to say whether or not this was racist...or whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join