It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DWS IT Guy Was Banned From House After Trying To Hide Secret Server

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Who are those credible sources then. I mean you're the king of calling fake news and anything you disagree with falls into that category so why dear boy are these sources so much more credible?

Oh I see...an unnamed house official familiar with the case...
But the same flag won't fly when it's about Russia and trump ties .

As your knee hits your jaw.......

I never decided anything was "credible".

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Thanks
A voluntary return from Pakistan is interesting, especially if she had access to money reportedly sent there.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Is her brother really in charge of the investigation into this?? This can't be true...

edit on 14-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: growler

Have you seen the MSM ask the proper questions of DWS, like why she kept Awan on while all of her colleagues fired them?

Actually, I did hear her make a statement on that during an interview, and it was so full of PC garbage that I had to literally laugh out loud when I heard it. Paraphrased, it was something about invoking the innocent-until-proven-guilty spirit of America, but once charges were filed, she found it appropriate enough to fire him.

It was a pathetic answer, honestly, especially for someone who should know that perception matters in politics. I think that it's a pervasive affliction throughout the establishment on both sides that they think that they are indestructible. I sincerely hope that many start getting proven wrong about that belief...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As with anything, you take the information and decide for yourself if there is credibility behind the story. But I do agree that 'unnamed sources' should bring with it a healthy dose of skepticism.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It has also been revealed that Awan left his laptop and pieces of I.D. intentionally for police to find... Why would he do that knowing all the deaths that surround the DNC cabal?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
It has also been revealed that Awan left his laptop and pieces of I.D. intentionally for police to find... Why would he do that knowing all the deaths that surround the DNC cabal?

Yeah, if you follow George Webb on YT he basically is calling Awan a hero.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Is there anyone here that is willing to hold their breath until this story gets airtime on MSNBC?

How about holding their piss until it gets on CBS News?

Going on a hunger strike until it is aired on CNN?

Not getting a haircut until it appears in the New York Times?

I'm done.

I hate the direction our country is going.

It was common knowledge back in the 2000's that the Whitehouse Democrats had two computer networks. One for party business and the other for government business. The government business was gets archived for the public interest, while their party communications remain private.

The crime here is that they provided a fake snapshot of the state of this server; maybe filtering out controversial emails or documents by just copying the ones they consider safe. This is going to be interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yeah, if you follow George Webb on YT he basically is calling Awan a hero.

That's not true at all. Both George Webb and Jason Goodman have been investigating evidence and leads to the larger case of the Awan spy ring, and bringing both witnesses and evidence to court. Goodman personally handed out briefs of their collected evidence to Congressmen's offices in DC last week.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Based on his own mother's account he's far from it. Holding her against her will, threats, keeping her from her dying husband in the hospital who ultimately died. Sending large sums of money back home to Pakistan for unknown transactions. He's also subscribed to a known soft-core pedo channel on YouTube which Tosh.0 recently exposed, which seems to be a recurring theme for these DNC lackeys...

Whatever the case, the reason for him conveniently leaving the evidence for the police to find was no doubt to save his own skin rather than a benevolent act of disclosure.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You guys act as if "VIPs" don't ALWAYS get special treatment. Grow up...this isn't about Democraps or Liberals getting away with everything while the poor conservatives and downtrodden Retardlicans get all the blame..it's about power and privilidge of the political class....ALL of them. If there was truely any real justice, Dick Cheney, George Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Tony Blair ,Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama would ALL be wearing orange.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Wait wait, coffee or no coffee tho?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

Is there anyone here that is willing to hold their breath until this story gets airtime on MSNBC?

How about holding their piss until it gets on CBS News?

Going on a hunger strike until it is aired on CNN?

Not getting a haircut until it appears in the New York Times?

I'm done.

I hate the direction our country is going.

if there's any truth to it, when the only source is the daily caller and the opening posters track record for posting lies and never apologizing it's unlikely a shred of truth is in this however.
it does show how much trump fans love fake news and how easily manipulated they are.
its adorable.

Pick your battles man. I promise you the Awan brothers are not people you want to waste time building a defense for. They are so dirty they're a caricature of criminal activity. I've been following these guys for over a year.It's fascinating the breadth of *uckery these guys were involved in and still managed to weasel their way into top government IT positions.

I'm optimistic that the wife coming back to the states after successfully escaping heralds a hammer drop on a bigger fish.

One can hope anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
a reply to: Tempter

He's also subscribed to a known soft-core pedo channel on YouTube which Tosh.0 recently exposed, which seems to be a recurring theme for these DNC lackeys...

Of course he is. And for anyone not sufficiently disgusted with the state of the world that soft-core pedo channel has THREE THOUSAND videos, and 12 BILLION views...Freethoughtproject

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

AKA... an anonymous source.

I thought everyone on the right knew that anonymous sources were "fake news" now.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What was that I saw in the opening post... oh yeah...

This comes from credible sources with direct knowledge of the investigation !!

Hmmmmm. I wonder how anyone could possibly get the idea that you decided it was credible?
edit on 9/15/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

You and your little nit-picking.

Can't decipher satire from reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

When it comes to you... ya got me there.

You're an enigma to me. After all these years... I still haven't figured out if you're actually a conservative, or just a liberal troll continually trying to make conservatives look ridiculous.

Every time I think I've finally pinned it down you either knock one out of the park, or post something so absurd that I've gotta second guess my conclusion either way.

Your sheer dedication strongly suggests there's lots of kool-aid involved, but I've got no clue if it's really cherry, or just trollin' while hopped-up on that blue raspberry.

edit on 9/15/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Who are those credible sources then. I mean you're the king of calling fake news and anything you disagree with falls into that category so why dear boy are these sources so much more credible?

Oh I see...an unnamed house official familiar with the case...
But the same flag won't fly when it's about Russia and trump ties .

You gleefully retreat to this position every time you post bunk.

Baghdad bob has nothing on you.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

You're an enigma to me. After all these years... I still haven't figured out if you're actually a conservative, or just a liberal troll continually trying to make conservatives look ridiculous.

He is the fox guarding the henhouse..

That is the key to unraveling the mystery of his very long ideological propaganda campaign.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join