It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Irish people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: the owlbear

That theory has since been debunked.

Europe not Africa

Did you even read your citation you posted? It doesn't support your claim that OOA has been "debunked" in the slightest. You don't debunk a theory with the body of evidence supporting it that goes far beyond just physical remains, with a single molar. Which is what the team working on the Graceopithecus site is attempting to do. One molar doesn't hangs anytging, in sorry. And to insist that it does requires ignoring allmof the genetic data and the multitude of sites from Ethiopia to South Africa.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've always said there are two types of people...the Irish and those that wished they were. My wife is the former(red hair and temper
) I'm the latter

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

If you believe Darwinism,maybe your family evolved from apes,mine sure didn't,some debunking

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
If you believe Darwinism,maybe your family evolved from apes,mine sure didn't,some debunking

If you "believe Darwinism" you would know that humans did not evolve from apes. In Darwinian evolution "your family" is related to apes only because we shared a common ancestor and not because we evolved from them.

Right. Got that off my chest.

Anyway. When talking about the Irish, it's important to recognise those in the South and those in the North. They are different and have different origins to a degree.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm a quarter Irish. But to tell you where I came from I'd have to take one of those Ancestry DNA tests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join