It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and biggest political win in modern history??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Assuming trump can get DACA made into a law what is the last political win of that magnitude in American history??!

And to better define "political win"... when was the last time a president bullied his own party into voting a way they had previously vehemently opposed???

Even more..

TRUMP CREATED THE ISSUE BY REPEALING DACA!!!

So this is not an issue where some uncontrollable situation caused the problem..

This is a calculated political play..

I literally cannot think of any political move that ballsy nor with that big of ramifications.

So imho if trump pulls it off it will be the most brilliant political play in modern American history.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You're right.

I'm just shocked that you're saying it.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ummm

Is this the Twilight Zone?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Assuming trump can get DACA made into a law what is the last political win of that magnitude in American history??!

And to better define "political win"... when was the last time a president bullied his own party into voting a way they had previously vehemently opposed???

Even more..

TRUMP CREATED THE ISSUE BY REPEALING DACA!!!

So this is not an issue where some uncontrollable situation caused the problem..

This is a calculated political play..

I literally cannot think of any political move that ballsy nor with that big of ramifications.

So imho if trump pulls it off it will be the most brilliant political play in modern American history.

Once aboard the Trump Train, prepare yourself for ridiculous amounts of winning.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're right.

I'm just shocked that you're saying it.

It has to be a trap!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Ummm Is this the Twilight Zone?

I am now a firm believer in the Mandela effect.

edit on 9 12 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

More Ballsy than Andrew Jackson Killing the central bank?

Andrew Jackson Shuts down Second Bank of the US

I will be impressed when trump does the same with the Federal Reserve.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I need to reevaluate all of my concepts about the physics of the Universe.

I'm missing something here.
Maybe a lot of something.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Excellent analysis of Trump's brilliance and political savvy.

Now give your little sister her computer back.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

As much as we all dislike the Fed, just shutting it down would likely spell disaster for the entire world economy and send all major cities worldwide into food riots, lead to martial law, countless deaths, etc.

To replace this monetary system safely we will need to devise a long-term strategy that works incrementally and takes a vast amount of information into consideration, working out all sorts of potential consequences to every tiny action before we implement it.

It might take 10 to 20 years to really work our way out of.

It's not just the Fed Reserve because the World Bank and all these central banks around the world are tied directly into this monetary system.

I strongly advise we think this through deeply before making any rash decisions based on feel-good emotions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions as they say. Let's work with what we got, plan out something really great, then work towards that slowly and safely.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just gave him his 2nd flag for being willing to think outside of the box and push his biases aside to take a real objective look at things.

It's very refreshing.
Hope yall flag his post too.

Not for thinking Trump did great, but for being willing to look at things differently.
I'd love to see more of that from everyone everywhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Is Trump still a Nazi?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Except he hasn't won anything since the election..

If he fails and has to reinstate daca through executive order. It's embarrassing but no harm no foul..

If the start deporting dreamers it will be the biggest political blunder in modern history..

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Modern political history lol..

I figured there were better wins farther back.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am the least emotional person you have ever met..

I always give my clinical analysis..

If anything the fact that y'all never do the same shows who is the real shills.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

When did I call trump a nazi??

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

When did I call trump a nazi??

I never said that you did.
But I was wondering if you would say that he isn't a Nazi, but you didn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

As much as we all dislike the Fed, just shutting it down would likely spell disaster for the entire world economy and send all major cities worldwide into food riots, lead to martial law, countless deaths, etc.

To replace this monetary system safely we will need to devise a long-term strategy that works incrementally and takes a vast amount of information into consideration, working out all sorts of potential consequences to every tiny action before we implement it.

It might take 10 to 20 years to really work our way out of.

It's not just the Fed Reserve because the World Bank and all these central banks around the world are tied directly into this monetary system.

I strongly advise we think this through deeply before making any rash decisions based on feel-good emotions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions as they say. Let's work with what we got, plan out something really great, then work towards that slowly and safely.

I agree.
Also I don't think we will see anyone in any Current or Future administration challenge it or modify it in a positive way. I could be wrong and hope that I am and that there are people in the financial industrial complex that are working to give the world a more fair financial system then this one driven by debt creation.

Perhaps when Andrew Jackson took on the bank it was much easier to accomplish then in our time with the third incarnation of the central bank whose roots are thicker and run deeper than they did in his time.

edit on 12-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Right?!

It took me almost two days after he did it to realize the actual genius of it.

He hasn't been allowed to cause much actual damage so... as of now, I'd almost call his presidency positive (if you add on his decision to reach across the partisan wall to help with the hurricane).

I'm sure he'll do something soon to sour me on him again but I've actually been pleasantly surprised these last couple of weeks.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Assuming he pulls this off..

If he fails and deportation starts it will be the biggest blunder in modern history..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join