It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian network RT must register as foreign agent in US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Zerohedge? You're killing me!

What about zerohedge using Voice of America as source ?

Voice of America (VOA) is a U.S. government-funded international news source that serves as the United States federal government's official institution for non-military, external broadcasting. As the largest U.S. international broadcaster, VOA produces digital, TV, and radio content in more than 40 languages which it distributes to affiliate stations around the globe. Primarily viewed by foreign audiences, VOA programming has an influence on public opinion abroad regarding the United States and its leaders.

Source : Wikipedia

It's good that you laugh at your own stupid considerations, other do too don't worry.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

When zerohedge uses VOA, an American state funded propaganda organ, they distort what it says. For example, they might quote it saying that American troops are in a country, but they leave out the part that explains that they are there to build a hospital. Of course, you know that. For the benefit of anyone else who stumbles on to this dead thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

A real-life example, not one pulled out of your immagination, of your so-called distortion ? Or is it too much to ask for.

edit on 11-10-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

A real-life example, not one pulled out of your immagination, of your so-called distortion ? Or is it too much to ask for.

With pleasure! Russian disinformation:

Busted:

Thank you for playing.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah right...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You don't want to illustrate the examples you claimed but take another one ... how embarassing.
Another one that is totally fallacious, thank you for providing links ATS members will have the possibility to appreciate your efforts as deep state propagandist.

Still, what is innaccurate in RT reporting ?
The fact the US voted against : CBS - well no it's true, let me know which MSM you need to convince you of this.
I know you are p### your nazi friends are being targeted by the prohibit of third reich glorification otherwise, you won't be be trying so hard to silence dissident opinions - other typical nazi signature move.

America lecturing the rest of the world on democracy, now that is laughable.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They did shoot down that plane.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Israel is the friend. Russia the enemy. Maybe get it printed on a tee shirt or something so you can remember it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Oh no DJW001 Russia's not doing that. That's fake news remember?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

No we are not out to undermine a country. Sorry but that's not happening.

Your source is RT???? Really dude???

It's too friggin early for this.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You asked me for a concrete example and I provided you with one. Now you are whining like a hurt schoolgirl and calling me a Nazi. RT accurately reported the vote but it did not accurately report the resolution. That is how it distorts facts without fabricating them. The MH-17 affair is ripe with similar examples. They would report something a blogger said without attempting to verify it, for example. No point in demanding I prove it... Just click on any MH-17 thread.
edit on 11-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

(post by theultimatebelgianjoke removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You makes claims you can't prove, as usual, and you wonder why people you'd like so much to 'educate' with your mono-maniac opinions are treating you as a clown ...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Why are you continuing to embarrass yourself? I proved my point, now you are denying it, trying to change the subject back to your antisemitic BS and posting idiotic memes. Spectacular failure on your part, I must say!
edit on 11-10-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

What point ? RT told that the US voted against a Russian resolution aimed at forbidding the glorification of Nazis.

Do the US voted for or against the resolution ? Isn't that what RT reported? How was anything twisted ?

Who is embarrassed here ?
The guy who had to remove this ...

... to avoid looking like an hypocrite when rejoicing about the silencing of sources or even openly advocate censorship.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It was what RT did not report that made it a lie. That is the point. By all means, feel free to join in that discussion. As for your personal attack, anyone who reads the thread in question can see that it is not a plea for censorship. Nice attempt at derailment.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What didn't they report ?

The MSM mandatory claims about American exeptionalism ?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Read the post. I' through here.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Russia cannot compete with the west militarily, that is why they have adopted the Gerasimov Doctrine, which weaponizes social media and other venues of propaganda. You may not want others to know about this strategy, but it is very real.

What is the name of the western strategy to weaponize media to spread it's influence. Or are you saying the West does not engage in those sorts of strategies?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The resolution was passed on Friday by the committee, which is tasked with tackling social and humanitarian issues and human rights abuses, by 115 votes against three, with 55 nations abstaining, Tass news agency reported.

The document voiced concern over the rise of racism-driven crimes around the world and the influence that parties with extremist agendas are gaining.

It called for a universal adoption of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination. Many nations including the US, the UK, China and India, signed the convention but did not recognize a mechanism resolving individual complaints it establishes, which makes the convention unenforceable in their jurisdictions.

If you click the links in the above extract of the article you provided in your example, you have all the info. So WTF are you talking about ?
Are you suggesting this is a lie because there is not the info you would like to see featured. Can you provide an MSM source covering the same event that didn't lack this ? Becausde providing the list of the outlets that let the info go unoticed is probably too long.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join