It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Posessed" Nun's 341 Year-Old "Devil's Letter" Deciphered With Algorithm from "Dark Web"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Apparently Theses Demons

Write in a heavy mixture Etruscan and Greek Writting

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Where is the software? Let us examine this 'dark web' software. ORiginal code if possible.

In other words, "Software or it didn't happen"!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow! Very interesting and greatly put together. Great job!

As far as people wanting to make fun of others for thinking she may had been visited by aliens, I don't see any foolishness in this idea. Many have speculated that demons are aliens. Or words used have been changed to discredit the bible such as dragons=dinosaurs and demons and angels= aliens. I think personally, only a fool would speak out without searching it. Great minds and life work of people like Aliester Crowley, Trey Smith, Sherry Shriner, it literally goes on forever the people who've connected "greys" with "demons". It's actually a shock to me that the idea is a shock is to you.

Revelations 16:
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

To me, Grey's do resemble frogs or frogmen. From my study whether they are demons or not have always been "aliens are working with government" ever since alien hype started in America with Roswell.

You speak to occultist like Mary Shipman and Crowley among many others, what we call aliens, they call God and Lucifer. Could angels just be a galatic council of giant humans? Could demons be reptilian-grey aliens? Got to remember Bible was written very long time ago and still the beliefs aren't so far fetched as one may think and science is barely understanding human conscience.

Bible starts off with "war in heavens", God speaks to the Angels (whom we get our appearance, not God directly for he is light or Lord of Spirit) he never said "in my image" he said "let US make man in OUR (angelic) image", speaking on behalf of a Angelic council, some even took up wives and fallen from grace, creating strange beast and providing disgusting technology that caused God the need to flood the entire Earth. To me, that seems strange, with our current understanding of everything today, who's say the bible is merely fiction. It seems to prove itself more and more by the day.

Or Ezekiel seeing a glass shield over the Earth. We obviously call that the ionosphere. Strange he could know such things. But people only want to discredit him for saying world is flat or we are not at center of universe (however MIT proved we just might be with radioactive mapping). I say Ezekiel must have been far enough to see Earth in space that his eyes saw in 2D, not 3D (like how mountains in distance appear). People are just trying to explain the unexplainable today in a language and science nothing like ours today.

Sorry for rambling, but it's annoying when people don't do their own research.. They just babble ignorance and jump to cutting people down. If don't understand demons, aliens, religion, maybe this thread isn't for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Be interesting to look at to be sure but you really don't want such code, apps, software on any of your drives, else an explanation might be required.

Plus you don't know what else this type of software has attached or included if sourced from the dark web via Tor or its like.~

Or i could be wrong and its a perfectly legitimately safe piece of software to use but buyer beware where the dark web is concerned.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
They may not think its demonic, but try and convince those who have actually dealt with demonic beings. That sounds like some straight-up demonic lingo to me!

What I would like most to see is this software applied to the Voynich Manuscript... and no, that dude Gibbs has been discredited -- no one's figured out the text of the manuscript as yet.

So much for that Voynich manuscript...

And who would these other people be who have dealt with demonic entities? Other people who are suffering from mental illness like she was?

There is no proof that God exists. There is no proof that the devil exists, nevermind demons that can hijack your mind and body.

There is however plenty of proof that mental illness is a thing as are delusions, schizophrenia etc.

Who cares what this crazy lady wrote down?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Here you can see the 341 year-old letter, which is displayed at Palma di Montechiaro.

(full-size)

They have already translated 15 lines of the letter. So far, their work has revealed that the letter speaks of the relationship between God, Satan, and humans. It reads: "God thinks he can free mortals. This system works for no one... Perhaps now, Styx is certain." It goes on to try and convince the nun to abandon her faith, arguing that God is merely the invention of man and that Jesus and the Holy Ghost are “dead weights”.

Is that image the entire letter? If so, I don't get it. It doesn't even have 15 lines.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Demonic short hand?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Lol. I love how it all boils down to "mental disorder".

How scientific of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

You're right! How ignorant of them to disregard those invisible beings that's perceived presence can be described by science!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Here you can see the 341 year-old letter, which is displayed at Palma di Montechiaro.

(full-size)

They have already translated 15 lines of the letter. So far, their work has revealed that the letter speaks of the relationship between God, Satan, and humans. It reads: "God thinks he can free mortals. This system works for no one... Perhaps now, Styx is certain." It goes on to try and convince the nun to abandon her faith, arguing that God is merely the invention of man and that Jesus and the Holy Ghost are “dead weights”.

Is that image the entire letter? If so, I don't get it. It doesn't even have 15 lines.

The idea is that she knew three or more langauges. Each have their own set of glyphs or symbols which sound the same in each language. But unless someone knew all those languages and symbols, they wouldn't know what it means.

The "dark web software" is probably just a letter substitution application. You pick one symbol and have all occurrences replaced by another. Otherwise they are just making it up.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: NthOther

You're right! How ignorant of them to disregard those invisible beings that's perceived presence can be described by science!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, the greatest trick the church ever played was making you believe that he does.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Zing!

I'm still trying to figure out how applying Occam's Razor is 'unscientific'...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It's your soul, believe whatever you wish... matters not to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I stopped believing in fairy tales when I was 5 years old. Do you still believe in santa as well?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Again, and I'm not sure why this wasn't abundantly clear in my previous post, it's your soul. I have my beliefs, and I hold them strongly, but I've never been one to really give a rat's ass about what anyone else does or does not accept as truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
While reading the post I was imagining this scenario.

1. She had schizophrenia albeit still a medical unknown at that time.

2. Her demonic possessions were fits and that she had a tendency to question her faith through another personality. An inner dialogue or debate if you will...that's why the cryptic message sounded like someone talking with themselves or an author writing his/her own opinion on a subject.

"God thinks he can free mortals. This system works for no one... Perhaps now, Styx is certain."

Interpretation. What am I doing. This is going nowhere. I'm sure of it now. I'm damned.

The key for me was the presence of "now"...there's an immediacy to the statement. A time limit. It's time bound. There's a past and present involved. More pertaining to an individual's concern rather than a historical one.

These are my first impressions.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It was abundantly clear. Hence my response.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I understand that much. What I was confused about is the statement that 15 lines have already been translated when there are less than 15 lines of text in the letter.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Nice thread. Gonna throw it out there: May be from grey aliens instead of heathen's Gods.

Depends on what you think "grey aliens" are.

Some believe they are physical embodiments of the fallen watcher angels

Was talking to someone earlier, they said the Crowley's "only contact/drawing of a demon" was Yahweh.

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Apparently Theses Demons

Write in a heavy mixture Etruscan and Greek Writting

Or what they presented themselves as Heathen's Gods.

edit on 13-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join