It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone says Trump being drugged by Kelly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER: I personally think this is the silliest thing I've heard... AND it's on Alex Jones.

So this interview with Roger Stone happens on Alex Jones and Stone says that part of the explanation for Trump's behavior is that Kelly is having him drugged and that by evening his speech is slurred.

Roger Stone: It’s possible White House chief of staff John Kelly is having Trump drugged
Stone: “I have now heard not from one, but two different sources, that he seemed disoriented and was slurring his speech in conversations. To me this is a tip off that he may be being medicated. Is General [John] Kelly above this? No”

The Source

And then there's this gem:

STONE: Now, in the president’s defense, could he be exhausted? Yeah, he works very hard for the country. He is passionate about his desire for an economic revival, for a boom. He said it to me, “Wait and see. You’ll see. When I get my 15 percent tax rate this economy is going to cook like nothing you’ve ever seen, it will be the greatest advance in job creation this country’s ever seen.” He is deeply committed and passionate about this. But I have now heard not from one, but two different sources, that he seemed disoriented and was slurring his speech in conversations.

Another section of Alex Jones says that it's being put in his Diet Coke and that what's being given him is addictive.

I think that Trump's aging brain isn't capable of handling presidential duties and his overly simple speech (and repetitions) seem to indicate a lack of ability to focus well. But I don't think that he's being drugged.

Still... among some of the conspiracy groups this does have traction.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No.
I know you made a disclaimer and I don't think you believe this either.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just check when he's twittering. If he was being sedated somehow, it should effect his sleep patterns.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
THEY'RE PUTTING IT IN HIS COVEFFE!!!!!!!
edit on 11-9-2017 by FauxMulder because: Drugged out lizard Illuminati hijacked my keyboard

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread?

Who do I throw a rock at?

Alex?

edit on 11-9-2017 by eisegesis because: drugged by FauxMulder

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I agree. This sounds like complete nonsense.

I've not seen anything to indicate Trump is not his normal self.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm worried that Trump is on the Cholesterol lowering statin drugs. Your brain is made of cholesterol. They raise your chances of death from all causes. Linked to the epidemic of Alzheimer's and Dementia like diseases.

Example

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Normal being subjective that is...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
They'll probably drug Trump and make it look like Dementia or Alzheimer's. I think Robert Mueller said, "Government is going to kill this guy." I wouldn't put it past them to slip in some heavy doses of doxepin or diphenhydramine and kill him off in a retirement home.

edit on 59095930pm302017Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:59:02 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I'm worried that Trump is on the Cholesterol lowering statin drugs. Your brain is made of cholesterol. They raise your chances of death from all causes. Linked to the epidemic of Alzheimer's and Dementia like diseases.

Example

Good post...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm pro Trump.

He has dementia as someone who dealt with alzheimer diagnosed family members I recognized it during the campaign when he went after the flies.

This will be his only term.

(post by underwerks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Alex Jones can send him BRAIN FORCE pills!

Or...whatever "vitamins" he pushes...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Example

BUT...BUT...

His doctor said he was in exceptional health and the "healthiest person to serve as president"

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why Kelly? Why not his wife, the CIA, the butler.

Why should Trump take drugs given to him by Kelly?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

[SNIP]

The only thing I'd want to slip to Trump is a dictionary and a copy of the constitution.
edit on 9/11/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed deleted post

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Alex Jones can send him BRAIN FORCE pills!

Or...whatever "vitamins" he pushes...

Alex Jones can send him BRAIN FORCE pills! Or...whatever "vitamins" he pushes...

That "Caveman True Paleo Formula" that AJ sells might be helpful for Trumps obvious dementia.
edit on 11-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: underwerks
I've thought about slipping Trump something myself. Though it'd probably be a little stronger and more "colorful" than what Kelly is giving him.

He definitely needs the cobwebs cleared out. Where's MKULTRA when you really need them?

The only thing I'd want to slip to Trump is a dictionary and a copy of the constitution.

Good luck.

I'm just imagining how fun it would be to watch Trump see exactly who he is for the first time in his life.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The story itself is just baseless speculation meant to get ratings for Alex Jones. It is a shame that misinformation like this spreads so easily.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
awe, just think, he and hillary can be buddies in the same rest home, slowly forgetting who each other is and why they hate each other so much!!!

but the "Kelly is poisoning" isn't gonna work if the claim is that he's mentally ill and therefore can't be held responsible for colluding with the russians....

better back off from this one. .. go back to the dementia bit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join