It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange packages from china

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Maybe someone in your household ordered something from china through amazon, it happened to me a few times i forgot it takes a couple of months for it to get to me from there. They almost never list what's in the package, and it's always small and compact.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

they came addressed in my name

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

yesterday i received 4 additional packages total 8 packages so far.. just small crappy items. definitely
did not order

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Secret admirer? What was in the packages? Was your cc charged?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you wait a while Mr Trump will deliver a bomb for you, cos according to some Americans he's on about delivering one to Lil Kim and he didn't ask for one either.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Definitely what macenroe posted with the reddit link.

I'm also thinking that it could be a form of viral marketing via post. Are you sure the company name is no where to be found on or inside of these packages? Even if that's a 'no', I'm willing to bet in some circumstances they do include their name. This leads to the recipient looking up the company at the very least... possibly buying "small metal rod #42" because it looks to be the perfect fix for the frame of their new puppies old cage... and at best they post online about the company, leading many people to look into the business.

Makes sense to me! If i were selling cheap chinese trinkets that is, and could afford to send out 1000 random free butterfly paperclips.

Oprah: YOU GET A PAPERCLIP, YOU GET A PAPERCLIP, YOU ALL GET PAPERCLIPSSSSS!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

they came addressed in my name

Now that is odd. Even so, if you didn't order anything, you have no legal obligation to return anything, either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join