It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was an inside job.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

WTC7 is a pointless waste of time. And the "thermite" evidence is no such thing. In all likelihood, it was molecules of rustproofing paint (if it came from the WTC at all, but the sample was taken so haphazardly that this has to remain in doubt).
the other hand, the evidence is supposedly... uncombusted thermite!

Duhhhh.

Yuh think? Have you ever heard of John Paul Bremer, VP of a Marsh and McClennan sub (Bushy territory) he had an office in the South Tower, later also a gubment job in Iraq as occupation 'Governor', was also seen on TV on the day of 9/11 somehow saying how OBL dunnit.
Bremer also...yawn, was a Director for KOMATSO an engineering company, who had patented a thermite demolition package in the mid to late 1990's, so...bang goes any, 'impossible' idea, even if it hadn't seen the light of day by anyone before 9/11, but we don't know that either, however we have seen footage with thermate being used explosively anyway.

For WTC7, why was an secret service officer, specifically an OSI man, in a particular part of the building to stop people going to presumably, below ground level.

Why did NIST get their report on WTC7 wrong with their multimillion modelling package, that they got paid for anyway?
Why the obscene haste in the clearing of such a large crime area so quickly? There is no excuse for that..ever.
But you..go ahead, your making a good job of convincing people even more, that the 'official' story is all hunky dory...NOT.

In edit have a listen to Bremer here, talking around midday on 9/11 (he's given here by his own words as counter-intelligence...a man of many hats then) and BTW, he also mentions Iran and Iraq in the same breath as OBL. Creepy, yes, well versed, very.

edit on 11-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
16 years of inside job awareness. Most of the public feel like that got ripped at the end credits with the sticker and pasted thanks for playing segment ripped straight from contra 4.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Yea saying a building that just vaporized for no reason is a pointless waste of time is very rude, very dumb and naive...but what else can you say?

I get it. Focus on the planes/building and when all else fails say, " well in 16 years nothing has happened so there" It's a very weak script...a pointless waste of time.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of John Paul Bremer, VP of a Marsh and McClennan sub

He was actually CEO of Marsh Political Risk Practice on 9 /11 (A sub-division of M & C).

One month after 9/11, Bremer would become the CEO for a new division called Marsh Crisis.

But you are naming the right names.
Outstanding Smurfy !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Yuh think?

Yup.

Have you ever heard of John Paul Bremer, VP of a Marsh and McClennan sub (Bushy territory) he had an office in the South Tower, later also a gubment job in Iraq as occupation 'Governor', was also seen on TV on the day of 9/11 somehow saying how OBL dunnit.
Bremer also...yawn, was a Director for KOMATSO an engineering company, who had patented a thermite demolition package in the mid to late 1990's,

No, but I've heard of a Lewis Paul Bremer, who had an office in the South Tower, and who was briefly on the International Advisory Board of Komatsu during the 1990s. Do you suppose that by any chance they might be related?

Incidentally, here is Komatsu's 1996 patent for a "thermite demolition package". As you'll learn, if you actually read anything other than the title, it involves using plasma arc generators and a constant supply of thermite being ignited in a gas-stream and fed into the plasma arc in order to create temperatures sufficiently high to melt solid concrete.

Does that sound anything like a device that it would be easy to hide, or that would work at all quickly?

And come to think of it, isn't the 'controlled demolition' theory of WTC that the thermite ate through steel, not concrete?

And doesn't the patent application specifically state that one of the key reasons for Komatsu's patent application was the market for a method of demolition that didn't create much flying debris? As in, not easily reconcilable with huge dust clouds enveloping Manhattan?

Also, isn't this patent self-evidently a proof of concept, not proof that the device was ever built, or that it would definitely work at all, let alone as envisioned by the patent applicant?

So yeah. A man hired by the Bush administration sat on an advisory panel for a company that filed a speculative patent for a device that has apparently never been built and which wouldn't function in the way 9/11 truthers need it to function for it to gel with their theories anyway.

Damning proof?

Or tragicomic example of how truthers (seeing the word 'thermite' in two places) thought word-association = evidence?

Let the reader be the judge.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Yea saying a building that just vaporized for no reason is a pointless waste of time is very rude, very dumb and naive...but what else can you say?

I get it. Focus on the planes/building and when all else fails say, " well in 16 years nothing has happened so there" It's a very weak script...a pointless waste of time.

Building 7 did not vaporise, so that's the rest of your post rendered pointless and I have no need to address it. Anything else?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Whatever happend, if conspiracies ARE correct ,I believe we have uncommon means to do a great many things.
I am still waiting ,but if feels false flag like the random shootings that happen in some people out of no where.
It's more a gut thing,really.
THAT, and the language coupled with vehemency of those who debunk,THEY never say WHY it's SO important that PERSONAL epithets are frequently employed
edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Whatever happend, if conspiracies ARE correct ,I believe we have uncommon means to do a great many things.

And if my aunt had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Gentlemen i'm not the least bit concerned about what happened to WTC 7 but rather the series of events that took place several stories below WTC 4 and WTC 5 prior, during and after the major event.

As well Bremer was also a member of the board for Akzo Nobel, the parent of International Paint, a company that produced a fireproofing application for skyscrapers called Interchar.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well then we really need a OP do speculate on who did 911

Someone aught to post that. I don’t feel like doing it myself…

My theory is the US, Israelis, Saudis, Pakistani and a secret German group did this.
(Its a lot of good research that Muhammad Atta was controlled by a group out of Germany)

Not necessarily the governments entirely but the governments in power at the time were in on it

The US did the US inner agencies part of it: The FAA, the Military--NORAD, the CIA, and the MIC, the Israelis were a big part of it, and of course the Pakistanis and Saudis were definitely in on it.

The Saudis and Pakistanis helped the phony 19 Arab side and Bin Laden, whom they deceived in thinking he did it.

The thing is these groups and people will stay quiet because they all can black mail each other

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I can tell you aren't too creative apparently OR maybe an accountant...MUST really be horrible to live that way.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Didn't Germany drag their feet about Iraq because they did want to reveal how much arms they had sold to the country? What logical motivation would there be for the listed countries to band together to form a more credible narrative than Middle Eastern interests banning together for the cult of jihad against the west?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Didn't Germany drag their feet about Iraq because they did want to reveal how much arms they had sold to the country? What logical motivation would there be for the listed countries to band together to form a more credible narrative than Middle Eastern interests banning together for the cult of jihad against the west?

check this out

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I can tell you aren't too creative apparently OR maybe an accountant...MUST really be horrible to live that way.

That genuinely made me lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It's the GIFT that keeps kitchen knives out of my chest in marriage.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

As well Bremer was also a member of the board for Akzo Nobel, the parent of International Paint, a company that produced a fireproofing application for skyscrapers called Interchar.

My cousin worked for Akzo-Nobel.....

I suppose that makes him guilty too.......

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I particularly liked the evident assumption that a method of fireproofing skyscrapers is somehow evidence of a plan to destroy skyscrapers instead.

It's almost as if some people have looked at the words 'fireproof' and 'skyscrapers' and mentally subtracted the word 'proof' from the equation, because "fire"' + "skyscrapers" = "9/11 controlled demolition plotter."

Actually, "Subtracting The Word 'Proof' From The Equation" could serve as the final epitaph for this sort of nonsense.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This is the theory that I find most compelling, Willtell....if you are interested: Link to Collateral Damage: Black Eagle Fund Trust

A snippet:

The case for detailed targeting of the attacks begins with analysis of the attack on the Pentagon. After one concludes that the targeting of the ONI office in the Pentagon was not random - and that information is presented later - one then must ask: is it possible that the planes that hit the World Trade Center, and the bombs reported by various witnesses to have been set off inside the buildings 1, 6 and 7 and the basement of the Towers, were deliberately located to support the execution of a crime of mind-boggling proportions?

In considering that question, a pattern emerges. For the crimes alleged by Eastman, Flocco, Durham and Schwarz to be successful, the vault in the basement of the World Trade Center, and its contents - less than a billion in gold, but hundreds of billions of dollars of government securities - had to be destroyed. A critical mass of brokers from the major government security brokerages in the Twin Towers had to be eliminated to create chaos in the government securities market. A situation needed to be created wherein $240 billion dollars of covert securities could be electronically “cleared” without anyone asking questions- which happened when the Federal Reserve declared an emergency and invoked its “emergency powers.” that very afternoon. The ongoing Federal investigations into the crimes funded by those securities needed to be ended or disrupted by destroying evidence in Buildings 6, 7 and l. Finally, one has to understand and demonstrate the inconceivable: that $240 billion in covert, and possibly illegal government funding could have been and were created in September of 1991. Filling in the last piece of the puzzle requires understanding 50 years of history of key financial organizations in the United States, understanding how U.S. Intelligence became a key source of their off-balance sheet accounts, and why this was sanctioned by every President since Truman. With that, a pattern of motivation is defined which allows government leaders and intelligence operatives to ‘rationalize’ a decision to cause the death 3,000 citizens.

Just try out the first page or two and see if you are interested in reading the rest.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Its not nonsense though is it, if it were nonsense you would not be here trying to convince us all 16 years later that it is nonsense.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

This is the theory that I find most compelling, Willtell....if you are interested: Link to Collateral Damage: Black Eagle Fund Trust

A snippet:

The case for detailed targeting of the attacks begins with analysis of the attack on the Pentagon. After one concludes that the targeting of the ONI office in the Pentagon was not random - and that information is presented later - one then must ask: is it possible that the planes that hit the World Trade Center, and the bombs reported by various witnesses to have been set off inside the buildings 1, 6 and 7 and the basement of the Towers, were deliberately located to support the execution of a crime of mind-boggling proportions?

In considering that question, a pattern emerges. For the crimes alleged by Eastman, Flocco, Durham and Schwarz to be successful, the vault in the basement of the World Trade Center, and its contents - less than a billion in gold, but hundreds of billions of dollars of government securities - had to be destroyed. A critical mass of brokers from the major government security brokerages in the Twin Towers had to be eliminated to create chaos in the government securities market. A situation needed to be created wherein $240 billion dollars of covert securities could be electronically “cleared” without anyone asking questions- which happened when the Federal Reserve declared an emergency and invoked its “emergency powers.” that very afternoon. The ongoing Federal investigations into the crimes funded by those securities needed to be ended or disrupted by destroying evidence in Buildings 6, 7 and l. Finally, one has to understand and demonstrate the inconceivable: that $240 billion in covert, and possibly illegal government funding could have been and were created in September of 1991. Filling in the last piece of the puzzle requires understanding 50 years of history of key financial organizations in the United States, understanding how U.S. Intelligence became a key source of their off-balance sheet accounts, and why this was sanctioned by every President since Truman. With that, a pattern of motivation is defined which allows government leaders and intelligence operatives to ‘rationalize’ a decision to cause the death 3,000 citizens.

Just try out the first page or two and see if you are interested in reading the rest.

I have two books similar

Black 9/11: Money, Motive and Technology
www.amazon.com...

Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1505186246&sr=1-3&keywords=joseph+p+farrell

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I'll be glad to check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join