It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take for you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
... to say "that's it, the sign we were waiting for"?
More out of curiosity because I think as long as there are no three days of darkness, we're fine. I don't even remember why that got stuck with me. Or where I got it from.
Which means at the same time I think it's obviously bs.
What's yours? Your tipping point which would assure you Jesus/Arthur is back?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Is there a third choice?

The secret of enlightenment is when you are hungry, eat; and when you are tired, sleep. The Zen Master warns: “If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him!” This admonition points up that no meaning that comes from outside of ourselves is real.

edit on 11-9-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

He would have to show up, miracle up a time machine so I could go back and observe all his alleged accomplishments.

Then provide a valid explanation as to the reasoning behind the existence of Mosquitos.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Mosquitoes exist as gnats do, to teach us humility. And to give me a job killing them. (just mosquitoes, we can't find a way to get those damn gnats)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Whomever the worlds gubments and organized religions hated the most, made a mockery of, ridiculed and murdered even....

This guy would be treated as a terrorist, accused of a litany of crimes, tortured, tried and executed, just like last time.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Even in mosquitos you can find mercy of god. He made mosquitos slow and easy to kill, imagine how much of a pain in the ass it would've been if they had the flying skills of a fly...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Why would anyone return to a place where his last visit did not exactly ended well for him?

Would you?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I like the way you threw Arthur in there.

If Jesus or Arthur came back and tried to save the world, they would be stuck on anti-psychotic meds. Maybe there have been chosen ones to receive the Messiah already and they were squashed by deceptive societies that have been led to believe a lie.

So even if they were sent, there is no guarantee they will ever receive the power because they have to be older to gain the ability.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I thought Jesus was only coming back after the anti-christ made his appearance? Is Jesus gonna look the same? Six-pack abs and a man-bun? For me it'd have to be something really dramatic that I witnessed first hand. Maybe walk across the pond and shake my hand while I'm out fishing on my kayak.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Matthew 24:26-31

The above. It'll be no secret. No one will be left wondering once it happens.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Most people who swear up one side and down the other that they will not believe will be falling all over themselves to march in line with the other guy first.

So it won't take much more than his tricks and smooth talk.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

That weirdly makes sense. Kind of what one should hope for, not? No secret, accessible for everybody. But what would it be?
One big lightning show as he rides on clouds one time all over the world. Nodding and do that weird pointy fingers one eye blink thing. Does he have a microphone and say stuff?
What would he say?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Here is some more:

www.dailybuddhism.com...

fractalenlightenment.com...

It should be noted that Siddartha Gautama; Mohammed; Shiva; Krishna; Lao Tzu; Jesus The Christ all of them were just doing their own thing and it was Man who started the religion™ after these folks were gone. The only 'entity' that started out to make a religion™ was L.Ron Hubbard and Scientology™ ...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

well at that particular event he's coming in the clouds for the rapture where Christians will be caught up to be with the Lord. He doesn't really have much interaction with the rest of the population at that time.

After the rapture you have a period of silence in heaven "about the space of half an hour" then God starts to pour out his wrath upon the Earth.

Jesus does not physically come back down to the Earth until (or perhaps right after) the battle of Armageddon. This is when the Antichrist and the false prophet are defeated and thrown alive into the lake of fire and Satan is bound in the bottomless pit for a thousand years. This begins the period known as the Millenial reign of Christ where he will sit on the throne of David in Jerusalem and rule the nations with a rod of iron.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Nothing... mainly because no one would even know who he was...

We haven't the slightest clue what Jesus looked like... and IF said person claimed to be Jesus they'd likely be locked up

Unless he literally comes back with trumpets blasting, on a cloud in the sky (which is ridiculous)

Personally, he ain't coming back in my opinion

We're on our own on this rock

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It would be hard for me. I don't believe (nor does my faith) in a returning deity/son of deity.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Exodus 10:21Yahweh said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt." 22Moses stretched forth his hand toward the sky, and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 23They didn't see one another, neither did anyone rise from his place for three days; but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769–1837) is the most known seer of the Three Days of Darkness and describes the event in this way:

"There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms."
wikipedia:Three_Days_of_Darkness

So if you are home at the time and didn't stock up on blessed candles, bummer. If you are outside at the time, instant death, even if you are a faithful Catholic.

But then, no one can see it because of the darkness. Even if you have the blessed candle and open the door to look, death.

Can't win for losing

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The shoe is the sign

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What's yours? Your tipping point which would assure you Jesus/Arthur is back?

When Jesus parks his spaceship on the Vatican lawn and gives the Pope a Chinese burn for being running such a terrible organisation for the past 2,000 years.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
He would have to show up, miracle up a time machine so I could go back and observe all his alleged accomplishments.

That wouldn't be the first time, George Rodonaia experienced exactly what you just described.

He was run over and killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, and claimed that he explored the Roman Empire, Babylon, and the times of Noah during a 3 day NDE...

"Everything in this experience merged together, so it is difficult for me to put an exact sequence to events. Time as I had known it came to a halt; past, present, and future were somehow fused together for me in the timeless unity of life ... I could be anywhere instantly, really there ... I felt it necessary to learn about the Bible and philosophy. You want, you receive. Think and it comes to you. So I participated, I went back and lived in the minds of Jesus and his disciples. I heard their conversations, experienced eating, passing wine, smells, tastes - yet I had no body. I was pure consciousness. If I didn't understand what was happening, an explanation would come. But no teacher spoke. I explored the Roman Empire, Babylon, the times of Noah and Abraham. Any era you can name, I went there."

Time and the Near-Death Experience

top topics

<<   2 >>

join