It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I the victim of Psychic Manipulation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I went through a life changing series of events earlier this year and have been in two minds about whether or not to share my experiences publicly on the internet. I will try be as concise as I can be without being too specific as not to reveal my identity.

Firstly, I have no doubts that I did suffer psychosis to some degree, but I do strongly believe there was a more spiritual angle to this than meets the eye. You read and decide for yourself.

A few months back I was voluntarily hospitalised after showing signs of extreme paranoia and hyper-vigilance. I have dealt with depression and anxiety but nothing like this. I was working at a really unprofessional and badly-run business where I would spend a great chunk of my time discussing politics and world events with my supervisors.

They were hard-line anarchists who seemed to also have an interest in conspiracy topics like me and I got along with them up until my last day there. On my last day there, one of them used some kind of flashing device on me when one of our discussions became heated.

After being exposed to this flashing device, I felt really nauseous. My thought patterns became incoherent and I generally felt awful. It was mentally the worst I had ever felt in my 30+ years alive. I still don’t know what that device was or how it affected me, but it led to my hospitalisation and resulted psychosis.

The day I was admitted to hospital I was very emotional and continually looking around and was quick to respond to sound and visual stimuli. On the first evening is when things got really strange. I would have a thought and my head would begin to throb. Eventually I started to realise that asking questions in my own mind would result in a type of answer from some unknown source.

If I didn’t word a question clearly, my head would throb. I began wording questions about my life and the world around me in clear concise sentences and took up the habit of asking “What do I think is the reason I have been targeted?” instead of “why am I being targeted?” for example. Every time I incorrectly worded a question my head would throb, sometimes very badly if I annoyed whoever I was communicating with.

The next day I would get strange hints/information about other people in the hospital and informed whether their intentions were motivated by a thirst for power or not. I was being conditioned myself to seek power and use it for my own ends as a patient there. It’s really difficult to explain this, but it was like synchronicity and subtle commands combined.

Things got really weird later that first day as a patient. I ended up taking part in a series of instructions given to me by the “contact” in my mind. These weren’t evil things, but more like ways I could gain advantage over other people. On that day, I was also subjected to a body scan which I did not consent to. Nobody gave it, it was like a mystical force in my room that spanned my WHOLE body (genitals included). At one point, the scan stopped on my heart and I was at the mercy of whoever was dong the scan as it began beating really quickly. I remember thinking LOVE and PEACE, LOVE AND PEACE over and over in my head in case I died.

Later that evening I left the hospital and had the weirdest experiences to date (I should not have been allowed to leave, but since I was voluntary I could go, although clearly I was not in a good frame of mind). I was being instructed to do weird/immoral things and my head would move in the direction of special cues of whoever was communicating with me. There would be a clicking sound (like a phone’s camera) at key times that would make note of what I had thought or done.

Luckily I did not do anything bad that I can recall and there was no warrant out for my arrest. Strangely, a voice in my head kept informing me to go to the hospital I had left, to return there. Finally I did and I was hospitalised as an involuntary patient.

My experiences with staff and doctors there were even more fascinating as I was confined to the special care area of the hospital. There is loads more to tell but I don’t want to bore anyone. If you’d like to know more I am happy to answer your questions.

Now better and released from hospital, I am firmly of the opinion that some (most likely nefarious) person/entity was communicating with me psychically and guiding me to do things at one stage. It was like they had cheat mode and could predict and maneuver me to do things or for things to go against my interests without being seen.

Can anyone else relate to this type of experience?

edit on 11-9-2017 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes, you are rigged like everyone else. But most dont know or care or believe that. Ive dealt with similar interactions for 8 years now. But ive dominated mine.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

Firstly, I have no doubts that I did suffer psychosis to some degree

A few months back I was voluntarily hospitalised after showing signs of extreme paranoia and hyper-vigilance.

Strangely, a voice in my head kept informing me to go to the hospital I had left, to return there. Finally I did and I was hospitalised as an involuntary patient.

I would think that all this would be an explanation by itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Your situation is dire. Writing this thread displays some understanding of your problem and should be of some help to clearing your thinking. You didn't mention any meds or treatment in your text. Why? Sooner or later you, or someone else, may decide that you need medication.

A couple of bad decisions and you may not then be able to extract yourself from a self-made mess. Think about it. You are the only one responsible for what goes on in your head and how you reflect that out to the world. If meds have been prescribed, take them. Do not deny that you have a problem--you have revealed it to us.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Your situation is dire. Writing this thread displays some understanding of your problem and should be of some help to clearing your thinking. You didn't mention any meds or treatment in your text. Why? Sooner or later you, or someone else, may decide that you need medication.

A couple of bad decisions and you may not then be able to extract yourself from a self-made mess. Think about it. You are the only one responsible for what goes on in your head and how you reflect that out to the world. If meds have been prescribed, take them. Do not deny that you have a problem--you have revealed it to us.

no one here knows what this is. They will tell you its a mental disorder. It is imposed by technology. The cia admits they have the ability. Yet we all seem to forget that when talking about mind manipulation.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I was working at a really unprofessional and badly-run business where I would spend a great chunk of my time discussing politics and world events with my supervisors. They were hard-line anarchists who seemed to also have an interest in conspiracy topics like me and I got along with them up until my last day there. On my last day there, one of them used some kind of flashing device on me when one of our discussions became heated.

Could you elaborate further on your above quote? What kind of company? What was your role?

I am curious because of the flashing device? This is not an average story....

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Yes, you are rigged like everyone else. But most dont know or care or believe that. Ive dealt with similar interactions for 8 years now. But ive dominated mine.

What do you mean by "rigged" exactly? And how have you "dominated" this rigging?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yours is the kind of reply why events like these can just be passed off as "mental illness, no questions asked" and victims are never taken seriously.

Do you not find it odd that I can recall so much of what happened and am able to remain consistent and measured? Unlikely to happen if psychosis can explain it all.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Another really unhelpful and unproductive reply.

I was on meds before the series events and I am on meds now, I am also seeing a psychiatrist as well. I am fully compliant with recovering.

What I am not compliant with is pretending that it can all be explained away by one word: psychosis. There is no way I could remember such detail about the events if I was truly in psychosis.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

A hospital is a good place to be steered to if this happens. Whoever it was did good. I find your story in general very thin, little to no specific stuff. I don't mean names or anything. But one example of thought then what klick what direction?
I once thought "you disgusting bastard" and that moment the chair of the guy broke. Crazy but everybody would consider that as coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence. Do you?
Was there any book or songs which were quoted a lot during that episode?
The possibilities vary.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Could you elaborate further on your above quote? What kind of company? What was your role?

I am curious because of the flashing device? This is not an average story....

The company was nothing exciting like black ops or latest tech or anything like that. It was a type of work-shopping job for a small failing business. I really did get the feeling like that place was a honeypot for people that were disenfranchised and vulnerable to having beliefs forced unto them. Supervisors discussing politics during work hours and openly discussing controversial topics out loud on the floor is not normal.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent

What do you mean by "rigged" exactly? And how have you "dominated" this rigging?
its recently been theorized they spray a fungus that when inside us forms a lithium ion battery like reaction. This was discovered by common experiences leading him to research batteries and even vibrating tattoos. I forced my voices to tell me the truth. I have alot of anger and a dominant mind. Found they can be decalibrated.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

its recently been theorized they spray a fungus that when inside us forms a lithium ion battery like reaction. This was discovered by common experiences leading him to research batteries and even vibrating tattoos. I forced my voices to tell me the truth. I have alot of anger and a dominant mind. Found they can be decalibrated.

Interesting. I think mine has been decalibrated too because I do not feel that awful mental state and I do not have the throbbing head pains anymore. Probably in my case they got fed up and gave up torturing me because I wouldn't yield to do bad things.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Who is behind this malevolent behaviour? Is it some sort of AI? Reptilians? The Government?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

What were you and your coworker talking about before they used the flashing devise on you? Didn't you say anything to them? I mean I would have. What did the device look like? Are you on medication now?

edit on 11-9-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
What were you and your coworker talking about before they used the flashing devise on you. Didn't you say anything to them? I mean I would have. What did the device look like? Are you on medication now?

I don't remember the exact topic but it was to do with recent world news at the time. The one supervisor actually flashed the device in my face while saying "they always want to get away, but this is how we hook them in" along those lines. That line was really creepy come to think of it.

I was in a good relationship with both supervisors my last day. I treated the flash as him just messing around and said "hey get that out of my face, what did you do?" and then left. From that moment on I didn't want ANYTHING to do with that place or the supervisors.

The device was like small webcam with LED flashing lights and it made a weird whizzing noise as it was pointed in my face.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

If even with your own words this company was nothing special, do you honestly, really believe that one of the supervisors actually had some sort of technology, that causes you suffer the mental health issues you mentioned?

C'mon mate ATS won't help you... You need to check back to that hospital pronto...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Oh, sure blame the CIA which in itself is more likely or not a delusion.

I'm fully aware of MK-Ultra stuff, had my time with it, but this fellow has nothing but himself to pull himself out of this delusional state no matter what the cause. No one can help him. His own capabilities are better than any outside help.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Come on what he/she describes is not that far out, if you look at it.
Heightened awareness. Clicker training. One crazy night out and back to the hospital.
Entirely plausible without any super evil entity, or severe brain malfunction.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Then there you go unless you can provide to yourself or us or give concrete proof that the problem comes from outside of your or simply from within your own brain. Been there done that. I'm done. You can't help someone that won't help themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join