It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions’ DoJ Will Not Investigate IRS Suppression of Tea Party Groups

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is not surprising since the IRS was only guilty of was giving groups that had names suggesting they were political groups trying to get around tax laws by claiming to be non-profits more scrutiny to ensure the law was followed. The fact that most of those groups using those names happened to be Tea party groups isnt surprising either. They love to pretend to be things they are not.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

My Dear Snarl- I know exactly how You feel but on different circumstances. If I may 'bend Your ear' (make Your eyes tired)..?

Remember this? www.reuters.com...

blogs.cfainstitute.org...

Well the person in charge during this time not only made $132M in salary but also received a few Million in "bonuses".. There is more to it but I'm in Scotland and dont have access to My files... I lost a majority of My retirement $$$ and this Lady gets a ton of dough for LOSING $9Billion..

Now I have to go drink some booze because it is cheap here and I'm supposed to leave tomorrow morning 0500 so I figured I'd fly hung like a bat.. (wish Me well)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Now I have to go drink some booze because it is cheap here and I'm supposed to leave tomorrow morning 0500 so I figured I'd fly hung like a bat.. (wish Me well)

Good luck, big brother. I hope you enjoyed the journey.

Throw back a shot for me too. You might need another after you get home to 'the mess'.

<< 1   >>

join