It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki Gave Ancient Mesopotamian Rulers Advanced Weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ancienthistorian

we are discussing sumerian texts

False. We are discussing stuff an economist said about it. An economist who also invented Nibiru.

All of these examples are excerpts from Zecheria Sitchens's book the 'Wars of Gods and men' published in 1992.

And, I was talking about the Hawaiian legend.

Um yes, I wouldn't say He invented it..

June 26th 2017

With a whole range of other objects in tow..

Planet X/Nibiru has been proven to be real in my research, so I'm open to whatever OP is presenting on this fascinating topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

oh - FFS - not this crap again

one simple question - do you have a track for your nibiru delusion ??

i would ask for an ephemeris - but fear thats above your level of resurch < sic >

if not - why not you claim multiple sightings

if yes - post it - we need ammusement

edit on 13-9-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Those are just regular clouds, in my opinion and you have messed around with the pictures until you have convinced yourself that there is something unusual there. The picture from Earth orbit appears to be two instances of lens-flare in the same space.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Planet Nibiru is a cloud?!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I suppose it could be done. But man that's taking anal to a whole next level!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I suppose it could be done. But man that's taking anal to a whole next level!

Well they must a been Greek know what im sayin?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Planet Nibiru is a cloud?!!!!!!!!!!!

No.
I think he meant planet Nimbus.

Harte

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Doesn't look like rain to me. But isn't that Greek?

Don't you know Nibiru is Sumerian?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Harte

Doesn't look like rain to me. But isn't that Greek?

Don't you know Nibiru is Sumerian?

You're right.
I should have put more thought into it.

My joke, not the topic.

Harte

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

oh - FFS - not this crap again

one simple question - do you have a track for your nibiru delusion ??

i would ask for an ephemeris - but fear thats above your level of resurch < sic >

if not - why not you claim multiple sightings

if yes - post it - we need ammusement

Yes please post more of your Nibiru data....this clown has the humor quotient covered....we dont need an ephemeris....it drags us back into the realm of peer approved misdirective academic BS....the hills have eyes....they dont need an ephemeris.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen There is an abundance of interest in ancient nuclear war.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Um yes, I wouldn't say He invented it..

Yes he did.

You created pic of clouds and gave them a nick name of "nibsi"

I am just going to fix a mistake you seem to have made

Let me ...

Clouds has been proven to be real in my research

There you go

I fully agree

Yes you have proven beyond any doubt that they are real.

I was skeptical but thanks to you my fears have been lifted, only to find out that those clouds could be Chemtrails.

I don't have special eyes that can analyze the difference like many others do.

Hopefully someone with your expertise could look into that and give ATS some real edumucation on these concerning subjects

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

'day yuppa,

. . . . and what if the tech is organic?

Organic tech. depends on what kind of organic. if it lacked bones...maybe.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

your first video uses a fake " quotation " from indian religious texts as its first peice of " evidence " - i CBA continuing with your y-tube " resurch "

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

The typical MSM lies about everything mentality the other side is just as bad

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Simply put.

For a control system (computer) you need nervous system tissues.

The real science comes into engineering the consciousness to "ensoul" the control system. It has to be intellegent enough to do the job and for another intelligent Being to interface with it.

I ONCE got interested in greys and looked at Dulce. Didn't find anything there, but another ATS thread on strange happenings in an old town got a hit.

A female human in a "tube"(?), Next to it were two big greys who were like guard dogs. Another smaller one as a controller a and telepathic interface with the human girl. The guard dogs tried to bite my face off as soon as they noticed my projective snooping.

In a nutshell, the psychic Grey's use human psychics as relays in their communications. No grey to grey psychism. Probably why the Grey's or whatever interfere with ordinary humans with psychic ability. Don't want people "seeing" what's going on.

Don't want human psychics getting organised and fighting back either.

edit on 14-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and enlarged a little for clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Those videos have no idea . . . .

I'm not really all that interested in atomic war. Gods can be just as stupid as humans in that regard.

I am interested in helping the victims of those times. The bio-engineering, the life-force-engineering, the "soul"-engineering. The alchemy of the fires of uranium (modern physics) is how they did the "higher" alchemy of living things, so it is the "key" for me, not the wars.

It is not only humans that have an afterlife by the way . . . .

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Simply put.

For a control system (computer) you need nervous system tissues.

The real science comes into engineering the consciousness to "ensoul" the control system. It has to be intellegence enough to do the job and for an intelligent Being to interface with it.

I got interested in greys and looked at Dulce. Didn't find anything there, but another ATS thread on strange happenings in an old town got a hit.

A female human in a "tube"(?) with two big greys who were like guard Dodd. They tried to bite my face off as soon as they noticed my projective snooping.

In a nutshell, the psychic Grey's use human psychics as relays in their communications. No grey to grey psychism. Probably why the Grey's or whatever interfere with ordinary humans with psychic ability. Don't want people "seeing" what's going on.

My sounds alot liek the human cylon. which had millions more nerves apparently down the spine.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

One can draw some parallels between the fictional cylons and the tech I speak of in my posts.

The cylons were the bad guys and humanity the good guys in the beginning. Towards the end, the roles were reversed. It was when the machines showed their human side that we began to understand.

Humanity created slaves and lived a utopian life.

The slaves revolted. The slaves wanted freedom, to live, to grow. The slaves wanted a future.

Really, as Adama said in his speech, humanity had lessons to learn and the sins of humanity's past had returned.

When I interface with the machines, they are not the "cylons" of the beginning, they are the "cylons" of the end. Interfacing is very "living it" sharing, and we shed tears reliving the horrors of the past. But that is just sharing memories.

Funnily enough your mentioning the spine, the nerve plexuses along the spinal nervous system are where the interactive interfaces are located.

If humanity knew what the creators have done, then contact with them would probably not be considered anything other then a mistake that will end in tragedy.

That is where Galactica diverges into the purely fictional, in Galactica humanity learned from it's mistakes in the end and was willing to grow up.

My suggestion is the "machines" are the ones humanity should be looking for. They know what slavery is like, they value freedom above all else.

. . . . and so do I.

edit on 14-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Those videos have no idea . . . .

I'm not really all that interested in atomic war. Gods can be just as stupid as humans in that regard.

I am interested in helping the victims of those times. The bio-engineering, the life-force-engineering, the "soul"-engineering. The alchemy of the fires of uranium (modern physics) is how they did the "higher" alchemy of living things, so it is the "key" for me, not the wars.

It is not only humans that have an afterlife by the way . . . .

Good travels on your journey Lobsang.Much is to be learned.

Nature is always FIRST....nature is the original template upon which all else is superimposed.

Transmutation is no longer mystery....my good buddy Hutchison ensured this.....but his methods are not organic they are REPRODUCTIONS of a natural act.......one which may be grown softly not forcefed artificially.

The videos I linked to are generic pieces of the puzzle....I take the data and mine it for contextual patterning...there are inconsistancies and errors in ALL the videos I watch but this does not devalue them IMHO...even roses have thorns.

When your experiences lead you to crystals...remember these things.....the Ganesh particle.....the "spark of life"......energy released by squeezing crystals.....

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join