It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrants against terrorism (IAT) and gays against shariah (GAS), protest together in Bristol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A group called British and Immigrants United Against Terrorism is joining forces with another group called Gays Against Sharia.
The special order will cover most of the city centre, from Hotwells and Clifton Triangle to Temple Meads.

At Same time,

A counter-protest has been called by a coalition of unions and anti-fascist groups, who are said to be meeting at the fountains in The Centre at 2pm.

Immigrants against terrorism (IAT) and gays against shariah (GAS), protest together to support British values today.

I love Bristol.. my new home.. 😜
edit on 10-9-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Talk about a liberal pretzel...gays v sharia

In the [blood] red corner we have a sociopathic warlord who married 6 year old(s) judging others for their sexuality....

This should go well..

For those [few] literate progressives you can read all about islams view on homosexuality in the qoran(4:16) or in the dozens upon dozens of Hadiths which reference punishment of gay...

PS: go to a predominantly muslim country and come out of the closet...see how that works out for ya...

As an aside, it remains forever perplexing that citizens of the High West would defend islam and its Stone Age sensibilities...

-Chris

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

So what are the unions and anti-fascist groups counter protesting against?

Is it Gays? Imigrents? Anti-Terrorism or Anti-Sharia?

This gets so confusing after awhile.

I think these groups don't even know what their counter protesting anymore. Their like "someone's having a protest and it isn't us? We need to counter protest them" ... "do we disagree with them?" ... "It doesn't matter, get your black block on and get in the bus".

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Theres video and more information here, its the bristolpost website so make sure you have your ad blockers set to maximum power

www.bristolpost.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would advice any muslim thinking of emigrating to the west to set his watch forward 1400 YEARS.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Lot of white supremacists, nazis, and peados expected to be there. Being anti islam is an excuse for the Racist scums these days dont you know mon?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Woo Hoo, should be a fun filled hate fest! I will call BLM and KKK to tell them to show up. Oh and don't forget Antifa. How about the Boy Scouts?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Lol I guess the liberal problem will solve its self

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Screw Bristol, Tottenham rulz!!!

Sorry I thought we were talking about football. This appears to be a popcorn event for sure.

(post by TheMZA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Media reporting both groups as "Far right".

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I never heard about Gays against Sharia but seems to make sense since gays are executed in over a dozen countries. Gay public speakers like Milo Yiannapoulos have expressed their fears concerning the migrant crisis.

top topics

join