It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, Pet Goat II, 9/11, and Florida (EDIT: Debunked Immediately lol)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Well they do seem to mark places of massive disaster: NY (9/11) OKC (domestic terror) Gulf of Mexico (BP Oil Spill) New Orleans (Hurricane Katrina). Aside from that, I can only conjecture how else those specific incidents are connected (and this thread is proof of where conjecture gets you). It's an odd film!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There is so much symbology in this video its staggering... so dig a little deeper, like the American flag torn in half just as we see the last look at Obama and two towers in the shape of Bastet falling...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hurricane Andrew hit 25 years ago.

According some people I know, there was *massive* loss of life (like 1,000s) that was all kept quiet. So it could have been a pin instead of Lake O!

Strange film. Always worthy of a discussion!

If you notice, there is a pin in the corner of the map south of Florida! Just saying...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Great commentary. I have not noticed that particular point- about the country being torn apart right after Obama- or if I had I had yet to do it when it appeared to be the reality.

Thanks for the great observations!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Hurricane Andrew hit 25 years ago.

According some people I know, there was *massive* loss of life (like 1,000s) that was all kept quiet. So it could have been a pin instead of Lake O!

Woah.. this is pretty interesting TEO. I had never heard anything like this about Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to comment on a debunked thread
I've enjoyed all of the comments so far, and you are right- it's a great film to discuss!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join