It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, Pet Goat II, 9/11, and Florida (EDIT: Debunked Immediately lol)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, looks like the mystery has been solved.. so if you managed to stumble into this thread, enjoy the film and have a good laugh at my Okeechobee "pin"

Good morning ATS, and may I start out by asking that, if you are not categorically opposed, you stop for a moment and say a prayer (petition, or send love, good vibes, thoughts, whatever it is you like to do) for anyone who has been struck or is in the path of the devistating Irma and Jose.

Another thread today got me thinking that the brunt of the storm is set to hit mainland USA tomorrow, on 9/11, which for some odd reason made me think about something out of I, Pet Goat II that has always bugged me. I will post the video here for you to check out.

The movie opens (after a bleak opening credit) with George Bush in a classroom. On the wall is a map. Pins in the map represent every major tragedy which has struck the US-- Oklahoma, BP Oil Spill, 9/11, Katrina, and.... Florida? I thought it very odd at the time that there was a pin in Florida.
Here's a screenshot I took:

Here's a link to the short:

I, Pet Goat II is a fascinating and scary film.. but can it predict the future? With all of the talk (yes, it is the media so take it with a grain of salt) of storm surge, receding waters, etc.. is Florida due for a huge catastrophe? And was it known beforehand to a select few?

I hate to speculate so cavalierly when it comes to people's lives. This is a very serious situation and I (and I'm sure many of you as well) know people who are there and am praying as often as I can for their safety. I truly hope I am wrong about this one.

So any speculation as to what that pin in Florida is meant to represent?
edit on 10-9-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't see a pin in Florida, I think you're mistaking Lake Okeechobee for a pin.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

LOL, well mystery solved, thank you!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

But from perspective of the movie, Florida is marked differently because it's the only one in the future.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It would have been the only one yet to come.. and as the shot pans it does stick out.. but

I just found a map with the lake clearly visible.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Peeple

It would have been the only one yet to come.. and as the shot pans it does stick out.. but

I just found a map with the lake clearly visible.

It is massive. Lake Okeechobee looks like the ocean when you stand on the shore.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Makes perfect sense then.. lol, still a bit red faced at the mistake but really really glad I was wrong too.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hmm...

Even though you were proven to be mistaken in the very first reply, i still find the thought-work behind your assumptions quite cool. No need to be red-faced there.

And yes. A prayer said, silently in my mind, to everyone who are in the impact area of the current hurricanes.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Thank you for this gracious response! It put a smile on my face to replace the redness

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Sending all my thoughts, prayers, energy, good vibes and anything else I can manifest to those in harm's way.

Stay safe folks..

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I, Pet Goat II is a fascinating and scary film.. but can it predict the future?

Yes and No. In may ways it records the history of current events, ending with the passage from the dark cave (Platos cave) into the light of day, symbolizing waking up from the constrains of the mass mind meld represented by TV and the Church, to name but two.

edit on 10-9-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I love this interpretation (intrptr, is this where your name comes from?) Will watch again with this in mind. (Are you referring to when the child's head is attached to that entity/screen creature?) I'll be back later with comments.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I truly believe it will do some good. Thank you friend.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Greetings-

If Your interest is piqued as far as 'The Big O' (apologies to the Lass'es that can't find this fantastic 'thing') and want to see what has happened in prior hurricanes in the area, You might look at around 1920 or so when one side of the lake was destroyed..

When I moved to Flori-DUH in 2004 there was a hurricane that came and was to be a Cat4 so I stayed not knowing anything about them. The wind whipped around pretty good and then all of a sudden it stopped. It was like a bunch of kids drinking/carrying on until someone yelled STOP!! then quiet.

This one I'm waiting out too... (but then again I'm in Linlithgow, Scotland for this one...)

Hopefully this one will fill the lakes so when/if I return I can put My Ranger™ bass boat into the boathouse because the towing and launching/loading is a giant PITA...

Stay Hydrated....

In the aforementioned h'cane I did a quick 'clearing Meditation' and that is when it "dried up"...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

In the aforementioned h'cane I did a quick 'clearing Meditation' and that is when it "dried up"...

This certainly piqued my interest! Very cool.

All the very best to your community and I am glad you're out of harm's way.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

(Are you referring to when the child's head is attached to that entity/screen creature?) I'll be back later with comments.

I luv it too. Yes, the part where the TV 'umbilical' cable comes out the 'cracked egg head' to a tv screen that speaks to him 'always from behind'. At one point he's laying on the ground asleep, right by some drug symbology (needle and pills). As a baby the tv entity examines him, at the end when egghead walks away the TV slinks off, dragging its disconnected umbilical cord behind.

Wonderful symbology all thru this fantastic anime, have studied it a lot, love discussing it.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the good thoughts..

I looked into the hurricane from days gone by and it was 1928. I've included 2 links but I found something 'odd'.. In the Wikipedia reference the damage was estimated to be $100M USD (1928) and then the other the damage was estimated to be $25M..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It was a great re-watch, and I enjoyed seeing the boy from a new perspective.. after he is able to remove the apparatus (a genie/jinn- interesting!), his look of determination is quite positive and set towards a hopeful future.

I DO think the hold on us (media brainwash) is loosening and what a liberating notion!!

I just noticed for the first time that his name at the end (Heliofant) has a full solar eclipse in the center O.
Also interesting (as JimNasium pointed out) that the Okeechobee hurricane was the last deadliest hurricane to strike Florida, and very strange how that area stands out so on the map.

Very fascinating film with layers upon layers of meaning to sift through.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Makes perfect sense then.. lol, still a bit red faced at the mistake but really really glad I was wrong too.

Interesting question, wonder if the actual pins on the poster allude to something however.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

It is massive. Lake Okeechobee looks like the ocean when you stand on the shore.

LOL, stand on the shore of lake Michigan

top topics

<<   2 >>

join