It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Eric Bollings Son found dead hours after Father lost his job.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Indeed...something IS very strange about this. Just a little research shows that.

Who is Yashar Ali Hedayat? He's from Chicago. He has no degree. He never studied journalism professionally. Yet he has pretty deep connections to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Hollywood, and media.

He also has connections to Gavin Newsom, ex mayor of San Francisco and currently Lt. Gov. of CA. Newsom used to be married to Kimberly Guilfoyle who is a co-host on The Five with Eric Bolling.

Yashar Ali....real name Yashar Ali Hedayat (why did he drop the Hedayat....that makes for some interesting research, too.) I personally wonder if he's a goon.

IMO, there is a concerted effort to bring down high profile right wing conservative commentators. What better way than to accuse them of sexual harrassment. You don't even need real proof or anything nowadays. Once a HuffPost, Daily Beast, or other left wing rag prints a freelancer article making accusations, one's reputation is suspect. They become toxic for a news organization.

I believe Hedayat has an agenda. People like him hate conservatives and will try to bring them down BAMN.

This whole feminazi mysogynist rhetoric is getting out of hand, and people are taking it to psycho levels of being offended. Read his article here.......yep! He is working somebody's agenda.

Article

edit on 11-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Check out this beauty from TMZ.

ERIC CHASE BOLLING, JR.
DIED IN BED
After Suffering 'Emotional Torture'

Eric Chase Bolling, Jr. died in his bed, TMZ has learned, after enduring "emotional torture" over the humiliation his dad was suffering, but the circumstances surrounding his death remain a mystery.
Sources familiar with the death investigation tell TMZ, Eric Chase was "destroyed" by his dad's departure from Fox News Channel ... forced out because years ago Eric Sr. had texted pics of his genitalia. Sources connected with Eric Sr. tell us he actually made the decision to part ways earlier than he wanted because he knew his son was having trouble dealing with the publicity and the embarrassment.
Our sources say Eric Chase was found in his bed Friday afternoon with the covers over him in normal position. There was no suicide note, we're told, and no pill bottles or drug paraphernalia. Nevertheless, the operating theory is that this was some form of overdose. As one source tells TMZ, "19-year-olds just don't go to sleep and not wake up."
Eric Sr. found out about his son's death 2 hours after making his exit deal with FNC.
We're told the coroner is conducting toxicology and other tests to determine cause of death.

I hope he successfully sues them and they end up like Gawker.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I see there is no "journalist's" name on that trash piece (unless I just missed it).

People that write crap like this are inhumane.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Check out this beauty from TMZ.

ERIC CHASE BOLLING, JR.
DIED IN BED
After Suffering 'Emotional Torture'

Eric Chase Bolling, Jr. died in his bed, TMZ has learned, after enduring "emotional torture" over the humiliation his dad was suffering, but the circumstances surrounding his death remain a mystery.
Sources familiar with the death investigation tell TMZ, Eric Chase was "destroyed" by his dad's departure from Fox News Channel ... forced out because years ago Eric Sr. had texted pics of his genitalia. Sources connected with Eric Sr. tell us he actually made the decision to part ways earlier than he wanted because he knew his son was having trouble dealing with the publicity and the embarrassment.
Our sources say Eric Chase was found in his bed Friday afternoon with the covers over him in normal position. There was no suicide note, we're told, and no pill bottles or drug paraphernalia. Nevertheless, the operating theory is that this was some form of overdose. As one source tells TMZ, "19-year-olds just don't go to sleep and not wake up."
Eric Sr. found out about his son's death 2 hours after making his exit deal with FNC.
We're told the coroner is conducting toxicology and other tests to determine cause of death.

I hope he successfully sues them and they end up like Gawker.

Nobody just dies cause Dad's a weenie waver.

I just assume drugs were involved. Maybe I shouldn't.

I guess what I am curious about.

Can a healthy young man lay down and die of shame ?

I say no...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Update:

Since the news broke of Bolling Jr’s death, the Boulder County Coroner’s released the following statement to us: “The autopsy into the death of Eric Bolling has been completed, however there is no known cause of death at the moment. We are awaiting toxicology and autopsy results and should be able to present them within 6 to 8 weeks. This is still an open death investigation and there is no police report available,” the office told us. The coroner also provided us with a document confirming Eric Jr.’s passing. The document states that the “cause and manner of death are pending further investigation.”

The Article quotes close friends of Chase Bolling as stating that they know for a fact it was not suicide.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Update:

Since the news broke of Bolling Jr’s death, the Boulder County Coroner’s released the following statement to us: “The autopsy into the death of Eric Bolling has been completed, however there is no known cause of death at the moment. We are awaiting toxicology and autopsy results and should be able to present them within 6 to 8 weeks. This is still an open death investigation and there is no police report available,” the office told us. The coroner also provided us with a document confirming Eric Jr.’s passing. The document states that the “cause and manner of death are pending further investigation.”

The Article quotes close friends of Chase Bolling as stating that they know for a fact it was not suicide.

Thanks for the update.

This is tragic. I'm waiting for the toxicology report.

I'm guessing another Fentynal victim.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

If that turns out to be the case, I hope they do a thorough investigation of how and possibly through whom he got such a drug.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join