It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Is Preparing For War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
North Korea has an army of over a million and reserves of about 7 million I believe I read and a lot of artillery and short range nukes.

The second it starts I think 99% of those ''million'' will just surrender like the Iraqi's did.

They wont fight for a despot leader against the USA's military

I'm also guessing the US has many idea's to disable as much of the artillery as possible before anything happens

As for Kims Nukes.. all he's done so far is light a fuse in a deep under ground cave, completely different lobbying one over the border thats defended via Patriot missiles.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sunday, September 10, 2017

U.N. votes YES or NO for "tougher" North Korea sanctions tomorrow. If the answer is YES, North Korea promises to make the USA pay a "harsh price".

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

That's just a big ole fat lie about Americans. You obviously arn't American so you just make up stuff because of who knows-jealousy?
If it weren't for Americans Europe would be German and half would probably be dead cause they didn't have German blood lines.

We are the most giving to other countries ever in the history of the world. Are we perfect? no Do we always do things for altruistic reasons? no

But you better be glad we're here cuz you might not have been.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

If it weren't for Americans Europe would be German and half would probably be dead cause they didn't have German blood lines.

You really should think about actually learning a bit about history rather than believing hollywierds version of events.

Justso you know that statement you made is rather erroneous and it is worth looking into why ....

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The second it starts I think 99% of those ''million'' will just surrender like the Iraqi's did.

I bet there are many People who think as you do. But i dont see it that way. These People have no reason to like us, who have sanctioned them to the Brinck of starvation. You can be sure the People know who is doing it.

The People of North Korea have noe Clue about us Accept that we want to attack them. So when the bombs start to drop these People will fight.

I'm also guessing the US has many idea's to disable as much of the artillery as possible before anything happens

Right. NK have 19000 artillery pieces, where about 7 to 8000 of them are pointing at Seoul. Like to see how they plan to take them out without useing nukes. Moste of these are dug into the Mountains.

NK have quite large airdefence system. WHat you should be asking Your selv is where have they gotten the New Technology from. NK tested a air defence system that is much like the S300 system in may this year.

NK is also the largest manpad force in the world. They have pritty advanced stingers. Flying into North Korea is not going to be a walk in the park.

As for Kims Nukes.. all he's done so far is light a fuse in a deep under ground cave, completely different lobbying one over the border thats defended via Patriot missiles.

It is easy to gamble With other Peoples lives when South Korea is not the US main land.

NK was cought flying drones over SK this summer taking Pictures of the Partiot system the US have installed. So, i bet NK have planes to cope With this as well. They do have the reasources to do it. And probably recieve some hints from China and Russia to.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: carewemust

We know they have IT and it is controlling it's military, etc. It's simply amazing that NK even continues to exist.

What is keeping us allies from dissipating this minute mosquito? So much does not make sense. China and Russia must be using them for something.

The U.S. goes out of its way to state that we DO NOT want regime change in North Korea. That's stupid, since the "regime" (Kim Jong) IS THE PROBLEM.

I think Kimmy has some blackmail dirt on somebody really important in our government.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I agree. He's probably gotten it from their super-powered IT. Everything is connected-blackmail most certainly. You are right on.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Got a degree in history- so there. Know exactly what I'm talking about so your insult makes you look ridiculous-all you have is an "opinion"-you don't have to agree- you need to read some more history-alot. Doubt it will change your hate of our great country but at least you might learn something more than you do now.

Please be respectful and avoid responding since you are obviously wanting to incite negativity based on your opinion only-not ATS quality.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justso

We know they have IT and it is controlling it's military, etc. It's simply amazing that NK even continues to exist.

What is keeping us allies from dissipating this minute mosquito? So much does not make sense. China and Russia must be using them for something.

The U.S. goes out of its way to state that we DO NOT want regime change in North Korea. That's stupid, since the "regime" (Kim Jong) IS THE PROBLEM.

I think Kimmy has some blackmail dirt on somebody really important in our government.

The real problem is not Kim. The problem is that North Korea are building a nucklear weapons. This means that the US no longer can just barge in and force their policy onto other governments.

North Korea have become a important player in Asia. And will become a important allie of China. This is a problem for the US who sees China as a future threat.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Got a degree in history- so there.

Really ? Om my...

Thanks for the belly laugh.

I hope that degree didn't cost you a large debt, to be honest they should have paid you.....
ETA, my first post to you was not insulting, the one above my edit however is, and for good reason.....

edit on 11-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I just found this article a few minutes ago and thought that I would share it here.
It does have a lot of information and I have only given it a glance before posting it.
We can all read it and go from there.
www.israeldefense.co.il...

I realy think its time people considering starting threads like this went back and read some threds that are in the same vein is this claim before they start making threads like this.

They would learn all the reasons why this claim has been shown to be absolute BS from start to finsh. They are well documented.

Who knows, perhaps those who start these sorts of threads are agents of israel or uncle sam trying to whip up fear and hatred and agree to have more of their rights, pricacy and freedome restricted in return for more security for the state.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

edit on 11-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Dont forget bankers from US helped Hitler in gaining power. They've build him. Catch some Nazi parade photos from NY on 1939. After annexetion of Czech and Moravia. Dont me US has Hitler as a enemy. US joined the war 2 years after Hitler starts the war. Deafiting Hitler was very smart. We have defeat Hitler so we cannot be facisct.

If You know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

I totally agree. As ususual, the bankers control it all, still do. Lots to be ashamed of in our history-but alot to be proud, too.
It's good to know the truth-but not to always want to use the past for the present to slam and shame-although I do fear bankers are now more in charge than ever but Americans are still the biggest givers to charities around the world.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

North Korea cant even feed their own people. They don't have enough aviation fuel or diesel or gasoline to fight for 48 hours. They cant hope to fight a war without fuel.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: mamabeth

North Korea cant even feed their own people. They don't have enough aviation fuel or diesel or gasoline to fight for 48 hours. They cant hope to fight a war without fuel.

And who told you that? Youtube....Our media?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why everyone wants war? Many human beings will die...that is terrible.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dieselgenerator
Why everyone wants war? Many human beings will die...that is terrible.

It's primarily North Korea. Today, they issued a statement saying that they're ramping up their nuclear weapons program even faster, with a goal of being able to strike the heart of America.

www.ft.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yeah, because one nuke on the soil of any country that has nukes would get them real far in the world.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah, because one nuke on the soil of any country that has nukes would get them real far in the world.

If Kim Jong would quit threatening other countries, he could develop nuclear weapons to his heart's content.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join