It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Is Preparing For War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's evening time here in Japan, no one (pilots) base at there airplanes are saying goodbye to their wives. I wish this shiiit would stop. Korea (N) is only telling the world that they can do what other super powers can do and if they don't like, go back to eating south korean kimchi

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Meh, lets get this thing started already. Im tired of the climax to nothingness...I want blood on the screen for my viewing enjoyment....I didn't give all my money away to time warner for nothing......or did I?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Unless Israel websites order dates differently, the date of that article is the 9th of July, right?

In 10 days time some people will be celebrating New Year
edit on 10/9/2017 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HassenBinSobar

They're still doing PRE-INVASION inspections...THE vehicles alone...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: carewemust

We can take out his nuclear arsenal labs and program in literally a flash. All without having to drop a single bomb.

WHy have it not been done then?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

That is a very good question.If the U.S. can take out N.K.'s nuclear arsenal labs
and programs in a flash,why don't we? What would the repercussions be if we did?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

We know they have IT and it is controlling it's military, etc. It's simply amazing that NK even continues to exist.

What is keeping us allies from dissipating this minute mosquito? So much does not make sense. China and Russia must be using them for something.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

People generally overestimate NK while underestimating U.S. might. We could swat them like a mosquito anytime, at the expense of ticking off a big trading partner of course. You know, the one that most of our products come from...

Anyway, don't let msm sway the NK thing out of control. They actually do know their place. Talk is cheap, and petty.

And then people like yourself would do WHAT? Exactly about the millions of people starving and trying to flee the country you've just 'swatted like a mosquito'?'

Or do they not matter?

Why do people like yourself lack humanity?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

We know they have IT and it is controlling it's military, etc. It's simply amazing that NK even continues to exist.

What is keeping us allies from dissipating this minute mosquito? So much does not make sense. China and Russia must be using them for something.

Because the USA has repeatedly destroyed countries whilst luring their leaders into a false sense of hope, whilst at the same time brainwashed a lot of Americans with the idea that this devastation and mass murder was somehow something to be proud of.

On this occasions North Korea has said 'NO!' to America and have the nukes and certain capabilities to respond, which means America don't quite know how to handle this. For once a country hasn't swallowed the lies of America and won't allow them an easy victory. Quite refreshing to observe!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

People generally overestimate NK while underestimating U.S. might. We could swat them like a mosquito anytime, at the expense of ticking off a big trading partner of course. You know, the one that most of our products come from...

Anyway, don't let msm sway the NK thing out of control. They actually do know their place. Talk is cheap, and petty.

And then people like yourself would do WHAT? Exactly about the millions of people starving and trying to flee the country you've just 'swatted like a mosquito'?'

Or do they not matter?

Why do people like yourself lack humanity?
Personally, I see no reason to act or react at this point.

Not sure what your deal is. I said nothing about taking action but twist things as you please.

My main point was all their talking and flexing is rather harmless, and msm uses it to ramp up unnecessary fears. Imo.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
When I see responses like this I can only smile.
Take nothing at face value.
Its never what it seems.

To navigate the wilderness of mirrors, one must expect every single act to be that of deception, for the the real purpose must always remain hidden. And many times in plain sight.

Buck

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think you are confusing America's military strength as weak due to political correctness and rules of engagement.

Otherwise, America could easily own whatever it wanted

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

I think you are confusing America's military strength as weak due to political correctness and rules of engagement.

Without NATO on Your side....no i dont think so. How would you invade Russia if NATO members wont let you use their land to invade. March though Alaska?

China would prity well stop You before you Reach their shore's.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I DON'T think reenacting the last TWO idiots will work myself,so I would actually think of a more complex idea....(GAD)
Forgive them they know not HISTORY...
edit on 10-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Without NATO on Your side....no i dont think so. How would you invade Russia if NATO members wont let you use their land to invade. March though Alaska?

China would prity well stop You before you Reach their shore's.

I see what you are saying, but don't forget about about America's intelligence agencies... They would have a bigger part than most think

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Ok it might be "reverse" for you but the rest of the world tends to be Day/Month/Year. So its not really reverse.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

March though Alaska?

Don't forget, you can see Russia from Alaska...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

America lost a war to Vietnam, a third world country and got beaten by the Chinese in Korea.. America has never beaten a first world power on its own militarily ever. America spends lot of money on technology and would outmatch most nations. Foot soldiers the Chinese and Russians would be better equipped to handle you.

If North Korea can hit the United States with an ICBM, there is no magic, in the US arsenal to save you!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

You are mistaken on both counts.

The United States has never, and will never, lose a War.

Vietnam and Korea included China were all facing Annihilation if Americas power was not put in check in all 3 theaters. Korea was torn in two and beaten all the way to the Chinese border. If the Nuclear option were taken on that instance, it would have meant China as we know it today would not exist.

The same is true for the Vietnam war. The Air Forces battery assault from the air had completely destroyed much of what was known as the Viet Cong. This was not something that needed to stop, but rather politically was not correct and therefore pulled back.

You have no idea the utter precision destruction America can bear on someone when it truly has no cause to care for what it feels you or the world is going to think about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
North Korea has an army of over a million and reserves of about 7 million I believe I read and a lot of artillery and short range nukes. South Korea stands to lose thousands or millions of people in the event of war. Japan might lose people too. Hawaii, the US states could lose people too if NK succeeds with long range nukes or an EMP weapon. China has also said they would aid NK if the US attacked first but NK is on their own if NK attacks first.

I do believe NK would be decimated but at what cost? What do we gain? If we lose millions, did we really win? If South Korea or Japan loses millions of lives, did we win if NK is in ashes?
What happens if an EMP weapon knocks out power across the US? Do our nuke facilities melt down? Maybe the US is preparing for war as well and making sure we have equipment to keep nuke plants running and making back up power supplies to get emergency power running at least temporary in key areas of the US in case an EMP happens. According to US estimates, the loss of life in the US due to an EMP attack knocking out power for a year is 90% of all Americans. Would you like more time to prepare? NK might plan a surprise attack and set it off when we aren't expecting. They have subs too and if they have nuclear missiles they can fire from subs, New York and anywhere could get hit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join