It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki bloodline Connected to modern Famillies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Question. Was it Sitchen who translated the Sumerian Tablets himself, or Scholars. Are they made up names or accurate documented accounts? Not everyone trusts Sitchen, is why I ask.

Thanks

No. There's no evidence Sitchin could read cuneiform.
He never provided such evidence, although he was asked to.

Sitchin used already established translations, but substituted whatever words he needed to further his own claims.

Harte

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Thanks, that's what I had thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Yes Harte is correct Sitchen used available translations but that doesn't mean his translations were wrong , most of it is were fairly accurate but Sitchen just interpreted those texts to suit his theory of extraterrestrials.

You can also find a collection of all Sumerian tablets with accurate translations at the Sumerian Text Corpus .

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Regarding the potential DNA markers for the bloodline I presented it appears to me that the mitochondrial DNA marker of Haplogroup T seems to be the most likely candidates for this bloodline, seeing that Haplogroup T:

1. Originated in Mesopotamia.
2. Have predominantly been found among sea-fearing civilizations like the Minoans.
3. Is found 40% among the Udmurts (a population of red heads)
4. Has also been found among the elongated skulls of Peru.

Notice on the map above how the highest frequencies of haplogroup T peaks along the Phoenician trade routes like Syria (Phoenicia) , Crete , Italy , Tunisia (carthage) and Spain.

The marker seems to be equally distributed across the middle east & Europe ranging around 8-10%.

However this is all hypothetical but still very fun to speculate

edit on 16-9-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
a reply to: ADSE255

Yes Harte is correct Sitchen used available translations but that doesn't mean his translations were wrong

No, the fact that he used existing translations wouldn't mean that Sitchin's translations were wrong.

The fact that Sitchin never translated any cuneiform, that's what means his translations were wrong.
Because he didn't actually have any translations.

Harte

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Regarding the potential DNA markers for the bloodline I presented it appears to me that the mitochondrial DNA marker of Haplogroup T seems to be the most likely candidates for this bloodline, seeing that Haplogroup T:

1. Originated in Mesopotamia.
2. Have predominantly been found among sea-fearing civilizations like the Minoans.
3. Is found 40% among the Udmurts (a population of red heads)
4. Has also been found among the elongated skulls of Peru.

Notice on the map above how the highest frequencies of haplogroup T peaks along the Phoenician trade routes like Syria (Phoenicia) , Crete , Italy , Tunisia (carthage) and Spain.

The marker seems to be equally distributed across the middle east & Europe ranging around 8-10%.

However this is all hypothetical but still very fun to speculate

Can you please post a link to any actual study showing the presence MtDna haplogroup T in any ancient sample from the americas?, because the only reference I could find was one refering to the presence of taurine MtDna Hg T in andean south america, and it REFERS TO CATTLE.
Any link actually showing the data, because that link from the other thread is absolute BS, graphics lifted from other sources do not consitute a study, and no where on that site is there any sort actual scientific data presented.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: mandmvintagepens

originally posted by: Rapha
It will be interesting to see how these elitists react when they demand worship from the peasants again.

There will be a huge rebellion against the elite. People have just had enough of their dictatorship where the peasant is a surf and the elite have everything.

Absolutely! While I am skeptical of Anunnaki origins of European royalty or "Reptilians" (sic), there are definitely close ties between European royalty and the Rothschild/Soros/Rockefeller clans that seem to manipulate the world's governments. There will be a revolt, and soon.

Ah, and how will this revolt be different from the ones in 1848, 1789 or 1989? Why has royalty been replaced if they were allied with RSR?

probably no differently than the previous ones.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

(zoom/save for better view)

I have a question...

What, exactly are you trying to say by connecting these very different videos and a graphic? It's not at all clear and historically the timelines aren't terribly similar.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I have a question...

What, exactly are you trying to say by connecting these very different videos and a graphic? It's not at all clear and historically the timelines aren't terribly similar.

It's just to illustrate the connection between the Hebrews, Phoenicians , Greeks and how they were all influenced by the Sumerians.

Most of these cultures were very familiar with each other aswell. The Sumerians wrote about Amorite/canaanite gods like Amuru & The epic of Gilgamesh also mentioned that the Anunnaki gods lived in the land of Cedar forests In Lebanon, Syria which back then was still part of Canaan , Half of all the Greek heroes & gods (according to Homer & Hesiod) originated from Phoenicia (Canaan) , The Greek god Dionysus was said to be born between Phoenicia & the Nile river of Egypt which may possibly be Israel the land of the Hebrews. So despite the timelines to assume that all these cultures had nothing in common is simply not true.

Can you please post a link to any actual study showing the presence MtDna haplogroup T in any ancient sample from the americas?, because the only reference I could find was one refering to the presence of taurine MtDna Hg T in andean south america, and it REFERS TO CATTLE.
Any link actually showing the data, because that link from the other thread is absolute BS, graphics lifted from other sources do not consitute a study, and no where on that site is there any sort actual scientific data presented.

I'm pretty sure there are more reports about MtDNA haplogroup T than just cattle , some reports also show American Cherokees belonging to haplogroup T

the mtDNA of Haplogroup T was also found in 6 mummies from ancient Egypt:

Haplogroup T has also been found among ancient Egyptian mummies excavated at the Abusir el-Meleq archaeological site in Middle Egypt, which date from the Pre-Ptolemaic/late New Kingdom (T1, T2), Ptolemaic (T1, T2), and Roman (undifferentiated T, T1) periods.[8]

Regarding the elongated skulls report I believe tests were done by Geneticist at Lakehead University In Canada they explain It their documentary:

youtu.be...

DNA tests of 21 Paraca skulls will also be available before next year
youtu.be...

But please keep in mind I'm not here to convince you , I'm just as skeptical as you are regarding these tests.

edit on 17-9-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This all fascinating and interesting.
However, all religions were built on a particular message and intent. Most stole ideas and theology from older works.
As for the annunuki....I think that they were nomads who were more sophisticated in weapons and goods.
They would come to a region and the indigenous people regarded them as unworldly and godlike.once that mindset caught hold it bloomed into a oral history and legend. I'm sure the story was edited over time because memory fails and the blanks have to be filled.
all these stories and histories to come from a lost source I admit. However I'm sure most came from normal and unusual events

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What anunaki gods?

That's a fictional story a fairy tale. Stitching made all that crap up to sell books.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Please

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There are no aliens. We are singular and we are alone.
There has never been one story proven true. Not a single solitary one.
There is zero proof. I don't understand the obsession beyond the eighth grade.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ronthealien
This all fascinating and interesting.
However, all religions were built on a particular message and intent. Most stole ideas and theology from older works.
As for the annunuki....I think that they were nomads who were more sophisticated in weapons and goods.
They would come to a region and the indigenous people regarded them as unworldly and godlike.once that mindset caught hold it bloomed into a oral history and legend. I'm sure the story was edited over time because memory fails and the blanks have to be filled.
all these stories and histories to come from a lost source I admit. However I'm sure most came from normal and unusual events

I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I have a question...

It's just to illustrate the connection between the Hebrews, Phoenicians , Greeks and how they were all influenced by the Sumerians.

Most of these cultures were very familiar with each other aswell. The Sumerians wrote about Amorite/canaanite gods like Amuru &

Well... yes, since the Hebrews, Phoenicians, and Greeks were all LATER civilizations than Sumerians and were offspring/building on things left by the Sumerians (and Egyptians).

The epic of Gilgamesh also mentioned that the Anunnaki gods lived in the land of Cedar forests In Lebanon, Syria which back then was still part of Canaan ,

I don't think we're reading the same Epic of Gilgamesh. Humbaba was a demon-guardian, not Annunaki and was the ONLY guardian/god of the Cedar Forest.

Half of all the Greek heroes & gods (according to Homer & Hesiod) originated from Phoenicia (Canaan) ,

Are we reading different versions of Homer and Hesiod? The birthplaces of all the Greek gods are in Greece... and the only mention of Phoenicians (other than visiting the land) is a mention of an unnamed Phoenecian as a scoundrel and a cheat

The Greek god Dionysus was said to be born between Phoenicia & the Nile river of Egypt which may possibly be Israel the land of the Hebrews.

He was born on the Greek island of Icaria.

So despite the timelines to assume that all these cultures had nothing in common is simply not true.

We know that they had things in common and some were that they were derived from older cultures and civilizations. There are good examples of culture borrowing and culture mixing... but none of them involve the seven or ten (or more, depending on the date of the ancient material you read) Annunaki deities.

In general it's the most popular deities that were assimilated and kit-bashed together... the ones who had big temples in many cities. Not the ones with no temples or who were only the patron of a single city.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
There are no aliens. We are singular and we are alone.
There has never been one story proven true. Not a single solitary one.
There is zero proof. I don't understand the obsession beyond the eighth grade.

I started connecting with modern families with the Anunnaki for fun to see if something like this was even possible.

the greeks borrowed & connected their bloodline with the Mesopotamian deities and the Irish & Franks borrowed & connected their bloodline with greek deities/heroes. I thought that was really interesting so I connected all the pedigrees together which linked it with the Anunnaki.

the Anunnaki most likely never existed but their story influenced almost every ancient culture around the world.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"Half of all the Greek heroes & gods (according to Homer & Hesiod) originated from Phoenicia (Canaan)"

Are we reading different versions of Homer and Hesiod? The birthplaces of all the Greek gods are in Greece... and the only mention of Phoenicians (other than visiting the land) is a mention of an unnamed Phoenecian as a scoundrel and a cheat

Here's a list of early Greek deities who lived and were born in Phoenicia (Canaan)
- Agenor
- Cadmus
- Cepheus, King of Aethiopia
- Cilix
- Europa

From them almost half of the Greek heroes and gods (including Dionysus , Perseus , Minos and Hercules ect.) are descendants from these Phoenician characters.

"The Greek god Dionysus was said to be born between Phoenicia & the Nile river of Egypt which may possibly be Israel the land of the Hebrews"

He was born on the Greek island of Icaria.

If you just scrolled down on the same page and continued reading it says:

The Homeric hymn to Dionysus places it "far from Phoenicia, near to the Egyptian stream". - Wikipedia

So despite the timelines to assume that all these cultures had nothing in common is simply not true.

We know that they had things in common and some were that they were derived from older cultures and civilizations. There are good examples of culture borrowing and culture mixing... but none of them involve the seven or ten (or more, depending on the date of the ancient material you read) Annunaki deities.

In general it's the most popular deities that were assimilated and kit-bashed together... the ones who had big temples in many cities. Not the ones with no temples or who were only the patron of a single c

I agree

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

We are all forgetting that gods are man made entities. They exist soly for our ego and profit. To explain the mundane and natural occurrences that happen in our everyday lives.to actually try to connect religious dueties and characters into a bloodline will be fairly impossible.you would need uncorrupted records as well as authentic originals... Which more than likely not exist. Given that if you actually trace the immigration patterns ...which we have... You will find that all the bloodlines do come from various points on the earth. None of which were particularly holy.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

"Half of all the Greek heroes & gods (according to Homer & Hesiod) originated from Phoenicia (Canaan)"

Here's a list of early Greek deities who lived and were born in Phoenicia (Canaan)
- Agenor
- Cadmus
- Cepheus, King of Aethiopia
- Cilix
- Europa

From them almost half of the Greek heroes and gods (including Dionysus , Perseus , Minos and Hercules ect.) are descendants from these Phoenician characters.

These are not deities (Europa was a victim of a deity but not a deity.) I see the reference on Dionysus (thank you!) but it doesn't say Phoenicia, which is in a far different direction than Egypt.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I love how there's the name Alvarez? Does that sound European?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join