It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cows - They Fart & They Burp Producing Methane Gasses !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Yeah but cows are sacred in India.

Every cow is sacred, every cow is great.
If cows are exterminated, Krshna gets irate.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

When people have no evidence, no personal experience, and no clue. They will lash out at everything they can, so that they will feel like they are helping. . .

The person you're slandering here as having no experience and no clue is Xiuhtexcatl Martinez. He's a young Climate activist and speaker who's been giving talks and fighting for the environment for most of his young life. I think he's now about 19 years old and has been doing this since about the age of 6. He's spoken to the UN, won many various awards and has fought locally in his home state of Colorado to make changes. I'm sure there is a lot more that I don't know about.

So when you claim he has no evidence, no personal experience and no clue you'd be demonstrable incorrect.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

They may have the most cows but the reason is for export of meat and dairy to support the consumption of the US and other First World Nations.

In order to support such a large demand we've also leveled over half the Amazon and other Giant forests to either raise the cattle or grow the food to feed them. So it's like a double hit for the environment by destroying the forests which would help clean the air and replace it with cattle that poison it more. (I'm sure that's not the only reason for deforestation but it's one of them.)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There were millions of buffalo roaming North America 400 years ago I am sure they passed a lot of gas too.

How many cows are in factory farms, including rain forest areas cut down to raise them?

NM member already shared that answer. Wondering thoughts on it.
edit on 9-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

This is an informative post, imagine telling India and China to cull there cows back because they fart to much.....

When that kid with the strange name makes statements like too many cows burp too much........that just comes across to most people as liberal hippie fake news.
I applaud his other efforts however, but he really needs to stick with what is credible and salable to the world right now.

Go to 3:45 of this clip

Now he does make a good point about the infrastructure to support all these animals being bad for the environment, I can see that being a problem more than the organic methane release.

edit on 9-9-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

We need to focus on reducing non-organic pollutants.

Seriously. I'm more concerned about the fat hog next to me who farts up the nasty stadium nachos she ingested.

Have you thought about getting a new girlfriend.

Ha. I laughed.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I watched the same show you did and he wasn't giving a speech about it or anything. He was just answering Bills question quickly and had no intention of that being any kind of complete information. Bill's show is also about comedy and it was just a statement done in a joking way during the couple minutes they had made for introducing him as one of the guests.

Yeah, it was kind of silly at the time but you're obviously portraying it as if it was supposed to be something important or that he was the center of Bills show. He wasn't. They were just quickly talking about his life as an activist real fast so people would get an idea about who he was and what he'd done.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Global Warming - An Inconvenient lie Series:::

If anyone here is interested in REAL science and REAL data and not the misleading, fudged data used to declare there's a climate warming/change happening this seminar is FREE until Sunday night. I listened to all these speakers and they unequivocally show how the entire climate change is a HOAX intended to do exactly what its doing and ties into Agenda 21. Take a listen, see the whole picture, see the REAL data. And as they say, people claiming global warming is real (and cows are responsible) are either outright lying or are believing the ERRONEOUS data being put out by the globalists scientists. Take a listen, is well worth the time:

realityzone.com...
(can access the entire series for free until Sunday evening)

edit on 9-9-2017 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I re-watched that part to see if he cracked a smile when he said it, nope he was serious.

If he would been "yeah Bill don't you know them cows fart and burp too much hahaha, but seriously the rest of the industry is a real problem", then yeah OK, I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

a reply to: wishes

Agenda 21 is exploiting a reality, all environmental taxes are a sham; carbon taxes, eco fees and their ilk are just another way to take money from the struggling middle class literally nickle and dimming them to poverty and peasant and serf status.

edit on 9-9-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Watch it again and notice that when Bill asks him the question he let's out a big sigh which they both laugh about and spend a few seconds joking about. Then he starts speaking about it. Obviously he know what a large topic of info it was going to be and that they wouldn't have time for it all but he summed it up real fast to give people the idea.

I'm not saying he was joking, but it wasn't meant to represent the entirety of what there is to be said on the subject.

You know it takes some pretty big arrogant balls for you to sit here and trash talk this kid for a 2 minute talk on a late night show without even researching his background or anything and try and discredit him.

I thought you'd have a little more sense than that actually. If you want to claim that he doesn't know what he's talking about why not first figure out more about him and what he does know before slamming him over something he says when given a few seconds to talk??

I guess when under some pressure you've never said anything that could be considered a bit off target?? It's not like what he said was even wrong. It just wasn't complete. Of all the things to throw a bitch about you think picking on a kid who's dedicated most of his short life to helping clean up the earth would be low on the list. But I guess there isn't anything too low for you now???

What credentials do you have in this area BTW???

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong, like I already said I applaud his efforts, anything to make this world a better place is good, but I am also a pragmatic realist, it's going to take decades to wean people off of meat, and it's already started. I am sure there are other things in his book that could be implemented sooner with people not thinking "yeah right" and rolling their eyes in disbelief and therefore not being motivated to do anything about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Forgive me, but I did not mention names. You chose to slander the person yourself by placing names to my comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well I think anyone who knows so little about what we're doing wrong in terms of our environment that they're going to roll their eyes at this kid for a 10 second comment he makes on TV isn't someone who's going to do a damn thing about anything anyway.

Anyone so unaware of the problems going on environmentally including pollution, over fishing, food production, land management, water management, etc. to the point where they're going to dismiss a kid who they've never heard of for a single comment, because they arrogantly feel superior and think they're justified in judging him on a single comment, which was correct btw, isn't likely to care about a whole lot else other than themselves and IMO can be easily dismissed from me caring about whether or not they roll their eyes.

I'm not speaking of you BTW, as you seem to actually give a damn. But you seem concerned about those out there who laugh about environmental issues. Well who gives a damn about those people??? F*ck Em. I mean if they don't care enough about not only their situation in life but those that come after them and maybe all life on this planet which they owe their existence to in every way, then f*ck those people. They are beyond help from their own self centered lifestyle anyway.

You don't have to believe in Man made Climate Change or Carbon Credit BS or any of that to know it's bad when you have depleted or polluted most of your own clean water. Or that over half of your largest forests have been clear cut. Or that just maybe the fact that bringing the rest of the worlds poor countries up to first world standards (Which is a good goal to have) would actually require 2 additional planets resource wise just to actually happen. Or that we've spent more on war every single year than we've ever come close to spending on anything else.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Doing my part .
Just threw some nice steaks on the grill .

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Forgive me, but I did not mention names. You chose to slander the person yourself by placing names to my comment.

Oh please is that really the best argument you've got??

No, you just decided to slander somebody that you didn't even know who they were, but decided that somehow your opinion about him had some credibility and should be heard. I can't think of a better example of pure unhinged arrogance than someone who tries to discredit another person, say they have no experience and no knowledge of something without even knowing who that person is or even their name.

Now, you actually want to # some sort of blame on to me for calling you out on your unbelievable actions of pretending to speak about someone who you obviously have zero knowledge of in an effort to discredit that person???

No, I'm afraid you're responsible for what you've said out of pure arrogance, not me. At least be man enough to own your own words and actions. Try putting some effort in to improving your worth as a human being while your at it. Because so far in this one thread you've exposed yourself as both a liar and someone too weak to hold themselves accountable for what they've said. That's pretty bad form guy. I sure hope you can do better in real life than you're doing here.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Doing my part .
Just threw some nice steaks on the grill .

Saving the planet one meal at a time!! It's a start.

I usually go for the Baby Back Ribs myself. Figure the sooner I take that cow out the better.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I saw a video of a guy lighting his fart and burning up a little house plant. Isn't that methane? There are more humans than cows.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So there are 1 billion cows on Earth....now that's a lot of Bull.

Shame noone has mentioned there are 7 billion humans on Earth too, all Farting 24 hours per day, every day....even the skinny Vegan ones.

You've gotta laugh tho.....I read an article today about "Amazon" giving money to stop deforestation.....Good on them.

Half a page down, there was an article about a tribe of rare humans, have just been discovered murdered and slaughtered in the...... Amazon!!!! jungle........Perpetrated by Logging workers cutting down the Amazon....!!

You cant even think this stuff up.......Aren't humans amazing creatures.

edit on 10-9-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2017 by gort51 because: cvabt speel

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Shame noone has mentioned there are 7 billion humans on Earth too, all Farting 24 hours per day, every day....even the skinny Vegan ones.

World Population Clock

Thus the ultimate question, who dispenses more methane 7.5 billion humans or 1 billion cows ?

Many of these people are eating meat which means more cattle required. I can't remember the last time I purchased meat at the store, but that doesn't mean I won't go to A & W for a burger, I am basically a house vegetarian. I was reading an article one time that said we eat way too much meat, all we really need is about 7 ounces a week, that's it.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
These people obsessed with cows burping and farting have chosen the lesser gods over God. They constantly are seeking something to live for. It's funny that, rather consistently, these 'climate change', 'tree hugger' types also deny God and Jesus and push atheism. The delusions go hand in hand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join