It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone having good dreams ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I dreamt I was on a deserted island with Kate Upton. Does that count?

Well the sunshine is good. Depends what Kate does with you or how she reacted to your presence.

Kate wanted no parts of me but I was just happy to be there with her.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: auroraaus
But the good dreams are super private and lovey-dovey and st uff

Would you say that you are an optimistic person and that sense of well-being results in good dreams overall ?

I'm usually not - but the last year or so I've thrown off the shackles (mostly) of anxiety and try to abide with positive thinking in all areas. Look for the silver lining or bright side in things.

Illness has made it difficult but I do try!

Also being all loved up helps

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Dreaming and visions is a part of our fleshy and spiritual life. Watch a movie go to bed and you may dream about it. Typical human activity BUT what about those who experienced trauma as a child? A form of PTSD ....or as an adult? Trauma is what the dark side looks for because a trauma child is very easy (even when an adult) to manipulate.

Way too many here at ATS make no sense when talking about this stuff....first there are those who have seen something but yet still do NOT believe they are flesh and spirit....and yet these people live in a bubble and relive their nightmares by walking in them.

Once you realise you have a spirit inside you, you will realise it needs attention just like your flesh part of the body. Your body needs water and food, your spirit needs prayers. Did you forget when your parents taught you to pray but maybe forgot to explain why?

Prayer is protection for the body and spirit. If you want nightmares to stop then start praying before you go to bed. Ask God to protect you while you sleep from evil spirits and nightmares and to refresh your body. Try it for three weeks and your life will change and you will sleep like a baby.

edit on 10-9-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Tristran
Prayer is protection for the body and spirit. If you want nightmares to stop then start praying before you go to bed.

I've been praying before bed for years and as a result I haven't had a bad dream in years.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I swear I have vivid nightmares every night I can't remember the last time I had a good dream!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join