It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone having good dreams ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have noticed over the years that there seem to be more bad dreams rather than good.

Youtube is full of depressing dreams. As demons feed off this misery, its seems that many Christians are actually giving food to these demons by stating that their depressing dreams are visions of the future.

I don't think they actually know that the demons themselves are probably giving these luke warm Christians the nightmares in the first place. Especially if the person has just watched bad news on the TV which is also designed to lower peoples optimism.

So I am wondering if many people here on ATS are experiencing good / optimistic dreams when they see future events that actually come true during the following week.

Personally every remembered dream of the future shows a paradise version of this world. Being in England with every dream showing sunshine, is like a miracle unto itself that puts a smile on any English person's face.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Sometimes yes. But we tend to keep them to ourselves.
They're not significant for others.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Sometimes yes. But we tend to keep them to ourselves.
They're not significant for others.

Well, I beg to differ.

What if there is an amazing event coming during the fall of this year that makes everyone optimistic ?

However, the good event itself is dependent upon the vast majority of the population feeling happy to begin with.

As a lot of people are pessimistic right now, the chances of this event are diminishing.

EDIT: So your good dream might actually be common amongst others around the planet.
edit on 9-9-2017 by Tristran because: edit

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have awesome dreams all the time.
I once dreamt that I was wondering the streets of Europe,along the way I met someone who wanted to trade their bike for a small gold inlaid chest I was carrying around with me. I end up going over to this person's place and staying as I had nowhere else to sleep. As I'm laying in the top bunk in a strange room that has four beds,one bunk bed and 2 separate beds each of varying height,I hear a rustling sound by me so I get out of the bed to check it out. There is a Turkish man in the room who tries to attack me,I grab a sword that conveniently happens to be within grasp,I flip it around holding it by the blade,I then hit the bastard right in the nuts with hard swing as I do this I shout "headshot". That's how that one ended,I couldn't stop laughing when I woke up.

My dreams tend to be pretty random,and I can't think of many times digital media actually effected my dreams other than a few times. One dream I had from watching marathons of Stargate SG-1, I was in the Cheyenne Mountain Complex running away from a T-rex,I turn around at some point coming to a full stop,I turn around and face the T-rex then I start to hear Whip It by Devo,I then pull out an Indiana Jones like whip and hit the T-Rex with it as I hear the the words: "when a problem comes along,you must whip it,whip it good!" .

Those two dream are a bit sillier than my dreams usually are,but as you can see they are a bit random.
edit on 9-9-2017 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2017 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
I do this I shout "headshot". That's how that one ended,I couldn't stop laughing when I woke up.

Oohhh, nice killing of a 'dick-head'

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
I then pull out an Indiana Jones like whip and hit the T-Rex with it as I hear the the words: "when a problem comes along,you must whip it,whip it good!" .

ROFL.

Your dreams sound like a 'take the mickey of all enemies and kick-ass'.

You know sometimes, dreams actually merge with other people. So when you see friends and the dream seems very realistic its quite possible that you and them are in the same dream.

I wonder if they do merge with your dream and all run for the hills because they see you wielding a whip.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i have neither good neither bad dreams, just wtf?! ones

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

though recently i had an dream where i was in an moonbase, i loved that dream

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I was having some "off" dreams for a while. Not really bad, just a reoccurring theme I couldn't figure out.

Long story short, I discovered by accident that if I switch my gold necklace and ring at bed time for silver and turquoise jewelry, things settled out and I figured out what the reoccurring theme was trying to tell me.

I don't know why that worked for me, but I've been doing it for a couple of months now.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've had some very good dreams, but it's hard to say they are taking place in this world. They aren't necessarily portraying reality but an altered state of reality that is very nice and peaceful.

However, the same could be said of most of my bad dreams too.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I very rarely remember my dreams. I've never once thought my dream was some kind of future scenario. I wonder how a person dreaming would know the time frame of the dream unless you accessed a calendar. I don't ever recall seeing a calendar in any of my dreams.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I have been having a mixed bag. But the good dreams are super private and lovey-dovey and st uff

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Sure. Life goes on. We'll work it out some way. The problem is as someone said before, are dreams in any way related to the future? Or more a dealing with a present? What else could have been. Possibilities lingering in the air. Maybe perhaps?
You'll never be able to know the full story of the person across you. Dreams influence us a lot. In what mood we wake up. But the physical condition does so too. More maybe.
Which story happens to whom. Two already if you take dreams that serious. But how much of them can you really clearly remember? Or do they not more leave you with a feeling and a little something for on the way?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
But the good dreams are super private and lovey-dovey and st uff

Would you say that you are an optimistic person and that sense of well-being results in good dreams overall ?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
I've never once thought my dream was some kind of future scenario. I wonder how a person dreaming would know the time frame of the dream unless you accessed a calendar. I don't ever recall seeing a calendar in any of my dreams.

Its not knowing the time of the dream event or the clock time during a dream, but the event playing itself out within the following 24 hours.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I've had some very good dreams, but it's hard to say they are taking place in this world. They aren't necessarily portraying reality but an altered state of reality that is very nice and peaceful.

Sounds like a sort of safe zone that spiritual people call the 5D world where there is no harm. In terms of Christians, this safe realm would be similar to a place to enter after the Rapture.

Does your altered reality contain only 1% of the normal population of that area in todays world ?

Like a small real town of 1000 people would have only 10 people in your altered reality, allowing you to find multiple quiet zones to relax in.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Crazy dreams here. Most rather comical. But I remember MANY of them now, used to remember none of them.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
Crazy dreams here. Most rather comical. But I remember MANY of them now, used to remember none of them.

Maybe your neural network in the brain is healing as new links are being created to forgotten areas.

Its the opposite to forgetting. Once a link is not activated on a regular basis, the link is severed hence the info is forgotten.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Is anyone having good dreams ?

I dreamt I was on a deserted island with Kate Upton. Does that count?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I dreamt I was on a deserted island with Kate Upton. Does that count?

Well the sunshine is good. Depends what Kate does with you or how she reacted to your presence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join