It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australien Skies - Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just watched this documentary: Australien Skies. It's available on Netflix or via YouTube for a small fee. Good documentary. The primary of the documentary focuses on Damien John Nott. Interesting fellow who seems by all intents and purposes to be a genuine article. No real evidence to speak of other than a ton of footage he has captured over the years. All is debatable but none the less intriguing.

He doesn't strike me as a hoaxer. To the contrary he strikes me as very sincere. He certainly believes what he is capturing are non-terrestrial events. Non of his commentary leads me to believe he is being deceptive.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
should be interesting ,outback australia is a magical place nothing suprises me down under

edit on 8-9-2017 by babalon1971 because: bad spellind

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Been meaning to watch this on Netflix, thanks for posting the trailer, it actually looks a bit more interesting than I assumed it would be, I'll try to watch it within the next few days and post my thoughts in this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

This is a good documentary, I found it pretty captivating and it went a long way to reigniting my interest in the ufo field at the time. I saw Damien Nott give a presentation on his material at a conference last year and he seems pretty passionate about it and authentic, however one can never be too careful when assessing the validity of such claims... very interesting all the same. A must watch for anyone interested in the field

edit on 8 9 2017 by Yarrow83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 9 2017 by Yarrow83 because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Used to do a lot of shooting out west of the Eungella range, and I've seen ton's of strange lights, some singles and some in strings of 8 or 10. Never really thought about what they were, more of just a " look at that, bit odd...". Thing is, there's not another light source for 100 clicks or more, so you see absolutely everything.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thank goodness I just saw this thread, I had just put on Greer's latest doco which I was dreading.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

WOW talk about poor quality
Looks like the usual BS scintillating stars bugs birds etc will give it a watch but if that video quality is an example it's a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Awful doco. All the ufos featured look like mylar balloons, shopping bags and LED toys.
Very amateurish style to it.

Just my two cents. But yeah didn't enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I watched it, and was disappointed. Waste of an opportunity to investigate.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It’s an ok watch. Nothing overly convincing in it though. But, I thought the blokes that were on their were fairly genuine.

top topics

join