It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears That Out-of-State Voters Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 4zoopar

From NH, here.
You need something to identify you as a US resident, but not a NH one. It's for people that recently moved to the state, and haven't changed their ID over yet. But yes, it's extremely easy. I turned 18 shortly before the 08 election, and didn't know you needed to register. So, I did it literally minutes before stepping into the booth, in the ol' town hall.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Xcathdra

From the source Breitbart used in their piece:

Mr. Jasper’s findings give credence, though not outright proof, to those allegations

www.washingtontimes.com...

Before we can fix any problem you have to prove there is a problem. It appears they do not have the evidence to prove this was a case of massive voter fraud.

Are the State even concerned about it? Many State AG's, especially State Clinton won, don't seem to be very helpful finding out the truth of the matter. It would be nice for either side to say conclusively.
edit on 7-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What does SNOPES say ?
If THEY deny it WE win...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Mr. Jasper’s findings give credence, though not outright proof, to those allegations

Before we can fix any problem you have to prove there is a problem. It appears they do not have the evidence to prove this was a case of massive voter fraud.

Its enough for appointing a Special Prosecutor to see if Russians or Macedonian Content Farms had anything to do with it

I think it's worth it just to find out the facts around much of these issues.

You got that one right. But I don't think the Democrats will cooperate. They don't ever want a cheat proof system. They were caught during the Trump election bragging about cheating and driving across state lines.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Paid...compensated...whatever, he gets money from Breitbart.

Umm so do CNN and others. are they all fake too?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDpvc
a reply to: 4zoopar

From NH, here.
You need something to identify you as a US resident, but not a NH one. It's for people that recently moved to the state, and haven't changed their ID over yet. But yes, it's extremely easy. I turned 18 shortly before the 08 election, and didn't know you needed to register. So, I did it literally minutes before stepping into the booth, in the ol' town hall.

So if I was just visiting NH on election day, I could vote?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Make voter fraud the next cash cow industry. Catch them and fine them a $1000 dollars. Make them pay for therapy (impulsive thievery). Make them go to at least 25 signed for a judge anonymous meetings. Or they can spend a year in jail.

Until they suffer the consequence they'll just keep doing it.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And anything coming from Breitbart regarding the commision that Kobach chairs should be viewed as highly suspect to the point of outright false.

This OP is hyperbole and fake. I'll be shocked if they find even one case of voter fraud in New Hampshire as a result of this and manage to get an actual conviction out of it let alone 1,000.

Let me guess; Kobach looked at a list of peple from Maine and New Hampshire and found 1,000 with the same name and conlcuded they all must have voted illegally. Ground breaking detective work, really.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Are the State even concerned about it? Many State AG's, especially State Clinton won, don't seem to be very helpful finding out the truth of the matter. It would be nice for either side to say conclusively.

I do not know if they are concerned or not, but I think it merits an investigation to see if there is massive fraud occurring in our election process.

That does not mean we should jump to conclusions before the investigation takes place, because it fits certain political biases.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4zoopar
The best way to fix this problem is to show ID. Here in Canada everyone is required to show ID before they can vote. Show ID. And no one will complain. Show ID.

They did. Drivers' licenses. In order to vote in a state, you need to register and to bring a document that identifies you (usually drivers license, but a gas bill will also do... varies by state.)

What wasn't released in this data was other data such as "age of person applying for license/voting." I'm sure there are a number of high school students in Vermont who won't own cars a year later. Nor mortality statistics (voters do die after casting votes)

Here's a quote from aneutral site

The response he released Thursday shows 6,540 people registered to vote on Election Day in November using out-of-state licenses. By this month, about 15 percent of them had New Hampshire licenses. State law allows someone to be domiciled in New Hampshire for voting purposes and be a resident of another state for driver’s licensing purposes.

So... before it's declared fraud or not-fraud, better understanding of what and who needs to be done. If it was (mostly) 1,000 high school students or 2,000 college students or 1500 military personnel or... whatever, the data needs to be understood before a result is announced.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"I think you are getting ahead of yourself here."

Amazingly, you shift your line of argument from wanting "proof" to wanting "evidence" which is exactly as I told you is what is being collected.

And then, equally amagingly, you close by stating the above which is exactly what you were doing in that first post!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You couldn't even pull source material until called out on it? I'm ashamed for you.

Yeah, good luck with those convictions. Oh, and overturning the election and giving Trump those 4 electoral college votes. Good luck with all of that.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

You couldn't even pull source material until called out on it? I'm ashamed for you.

Yeah, good luck with those convictions. Oh, and overturning the election and giving Trump those 4 electoral college votes. Good luck with all of that.

I am not here to cater to you and I could care less if you are ashamed or not. I posted a source that actually links to other sources in their article. After I saw people bitching about it being Breitbart I posted another source.

Trump already won so the extra 4 electoral votes really dont matter. What DOES matter is the potential fraud that occurred that the left seems to be in denial about. Even after rigging the DNC primaries and engaging in voter fraud Clinton still lost. As much as people hate President Trump he is still more popular than Clinton is, which says a lot.

There should be investigations and anyone found violating the law should be prosecuted.

I am sorry you cant see let alone accept that.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Amazingly, you shift your line of argument from wanting "proof" to wanting "evidence" which is exactly as I told you is what is being collected.

What evidence has been collected?

You do realize that nothing in the source article or even their source is actual evidence or proof, right?

And then, equally amagingly, you close by stating the above which is exactly what you were doing in that first post!!!!!

Obviously you are confused.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

So based solely on the source of the report to the opposite you say there's not one case to be found? Are you an elections official in NH?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Concerning voting fraud. Every time you turn over a rock you find a Clinton or DNC roach. They'll be a full investigation. you'll soon see what I already know.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That is correct.
All you would need to do is
A) Show ID proving you're a resident of the US, any state is applicable.
B) Say you just moved to NH within the last 30 days (no proof nessicary, they take you at your word, because real NH residents are trustworthy)
And boom, you're a registered NH voter, just minutes before stepping into the booth.
Personally, it look me less than 120 seconds from registering, to walking out, after casting my votes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I do not know if they are concerned or not, but I think it merits an investigation to see if there is massive fraud occurring in our election process.

That does not mean we should jump to conclusions before the investigation takes place, because it fits certain political biases.
Agreed. If there is evidence, it needs to be followed up. Hearing enough weirdness to DBL chk. Counties with more votes than registered voters does not sound kosher. Prove it either way, but it needs looking into by impartial people. That will be hard to find but truth will be found out then.
edit on 8-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join