It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears That Out-of-State Voters Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Exclusive – Kobach: It Appears That Out-of-State Voters Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

For years, the mainstream media has ignored the problem of voter fraud and belittled those of us who are trying to do something about it. And when secretaries of state like me identify cases of fraud, we are told that the number of incidents of voter fraud is too insignificant to matter.

Now, however, facts have come to light that indicate that a pivotal, close election was likely changed through voter fraud on November 8, 2016: New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate Seat, and perhaps also New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes in the presidential election.

So it looks like the voter fraud argument is getting even stronger. There is now evidence that voter fraud not only swung the outcome of the Senate race in New Hampshire, giving the seat to a Democrat, but that the fraud also changed the outcome for the Presidential election, giving the electoral college votes to Clinton instead of TRump.

New Hampshire uses same day voting laws, which allows people to vote the day of the election on the off chance they didnt have time to register to vote. Of the 6540 same day voters, who presented out of state drivers license / identification cards, they found that only a thousand + obtained a New Hampshire drivers license in the state.

5526 never obtained a New Hampshire drivers license nor registered a motor vehicle in the state.

In the Senate race, the Democrat, Maggie Hassan won by only 1017 votes.
In the Presidential race Clinton won 2732 votes.

It makes one wonder why Democrats are constantly trying to block any and all laws that required an ID to vote. They adamantly oppose cleaning up voter rolls. They refuse to cooperate with the administration on trying to secure our elections from outside interference.

Now that there is evidence that fraudulent voting may have changed the outcome in the state, we really need to get this under control and fixed.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

From the source Breitbart used in their piece:

Mr. Jasper’s findings give credence, though not outright proof, to those allegations

www.washingtontimes.com...

Before we can fix any problem you have to prove there is a problem. It appears they do not have the evidence to prove this was a case of massive voter fraud.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Exclusive – Kobach: It Appears That Out-of-State Voters Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

For years, the mainstream media has ignored the problem of voter fraud and belittled those of us who are trying to do something about it. And when secretaries of state like me identify cases of fraud, we are told that the number of incidents of voter fraud is too insignificant to matter.

Now, however, facts have come to light that indicate that a pivotal, close election was likely changed through voter fraud on November 8, 2016: New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate Seat, and perhaps also New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes in the presidential election.

So it looks like the voter fraud argument is getting even stronger. There is now evidence that voter fraud not only swung the outcome of the Senate race in New Hampshire, giving the seat to a Democrat, but that the fraud also changed the outcome for the Presidential election, giving the electoral college votes to Clinton instead of TRump.

New Hampshire uses same day voting laws, which allows people to vote the day of the election on the off chance they didnt have time to register to vote. Of the 6540 same day voters, who presented out of state drivers license / identification cards, they found that only a thousand + obtained a New Hampshire drivers license in the state.

5526 never obtained a New Hampshire drivers license nor registered a motor vehicle in the state.

In the Senate race, the Democrat, Maggie Hassan won by only 1017 votes.
In the Presidential race Clinton won 2732 votes.

It makes one wonder why Democrats are constantly trying to block any and all laws that required an ID to vote. They adamantly oppose cleaning up voter rolls. They refuse to cooperate with the administration on trying to secure our elections from outside interference.

Now that there is evidence that fraudulent voting may have changed the outcome in the state, we really need to get this under control and fixed.

Only thing I can think of is that New Hampshire is a popular place for people to "summer". So the out of state voters may actually be residents who only spend part of their time in New Hampshire. Admittedly, I have researched voting laws, but that might explain why they don't have New Hampshire driver's licenses.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Du du duhhhn....

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Mr. Jasper’s findings give credence, though not outright proof, to those allegations

Before we can fix any problem you have to prove there is a problem. It appears they do not have the evidence to prove this was a case of massive voter fraud.

Its enough for appointing a Special Prosecutor to see if Russians or Macedonian Content Farms had anything to do with it

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

you will be saying trump didn't win the popular vote, legal voters actually voted democrat and his inauguration wasn't the most attended thing ever, if you're using facts, stick to breitbart the president said so.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The best way to fix this problem is to show ID. Here in Canada everyone is required to show ID before they can vote. Show ID. And no one will complain. Show ID.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Breitbart.
Lol. Enjoy your thread. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Absolutely wrong! Proof is what a court needs to get convictions. To get to that place it takes evidence, and it seems that is exactly what that SOS has evidence enough to go after those individuals that so voted. Those should be simple cases to prove. How that many decided to break the law--which is what they did--many come out as as one by one they can be arrested and questioned. Some of them will squeal.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's the job of the mainstream/Lamestream/Fake News media to ignore voter fraud and tell the sheeple everything is honky dory

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Its enough for appointing a Special Prosecutor to see if Russians or Macedonian Content Farms had anything to do with it

I think it's worth it just to find out the facts around much of these issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Call me when someone goes to jail. Better yet, when someone is charged I want to hear about it.

Reminder; Kobach gets paid by Breitbart. Fake news.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

and it seems that is exactly what that SOS has evidence enough to go after those individuals that so voted.

Nothing in the article indicates they have the evidence to go after anyone at this point. It does indicate that they need to investigate further to find the proper context of what has happened it each case and then go after people if they did vote illegally.

How that many decided to break the law--which is what they did--many come out as as one by one they can be arrested and questioned. Some of them will squeal.

We do not know if anyone has broken the law. The Breitbart piece and the statistics they refer to does not state any context about those that did not get proper id's in a timely manner, etc. It requires further investigation to see if there were any voters that broke the law.

I think you are getting ahead of yourself here.
edit on 7-9-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Call me when someone goes to jail. Better yet, when someone is charged I want to hear about it.

Reminder; Kobach gets paid by Breitbart. Fake news.

No, fake news is insinuating that Kobach is a paid operative of Breitbart.

The full story would be that Kobach is compensated for writing columns at Breitbart.com.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Okay so what about this one here?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Paid...compensated...whatever, he gets money from Breitbart.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Okay so what about this one here?

Yes, it needs to be investigated.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If it's so easy to vote in New Hampshire without an ID I can just drive there from Canada and vote even though I have no US citizenship

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Paid...compensated...whatever, he gets money from Breitbart.

And?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I simply don't understand why anyone would deny voter fraud occurring. It's a well known fact, especially in certain areas of the country. I further don't understand their dogmatic rejection of how much it actually occurs. It's like they have a priori knowledge of it. Why is this a partisan issue?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join